Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104498 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

I would not rule out any likelihood of developments in the near future. Wait and maybe you will be able to become an investor for this project.

I have already become an investor. I had to sell some of the coins at a bad price.
However, I still do not understand when the information on the number of collected investments at the moment will be published?

Perhaps the amount of investment collected we can only find out at the end of the ICO. To be honest, I don’t really care how much money is collected at the moment. I am confident in the project and therefore do not worry.

It doesn't matter to me at the moment either. However, many investors want to see the amount of investment already collected before giving their money to the project.

If we are not able to find out the true amount of investments made, let's try to guess their number based on our assumptions.

And what is there to guess? I'm not a fortune teller and not a prophet. It remains for us to hope that the amount of money necessary for developers will be collected.
Of course we also hope that it is the same as you and better for now we just follow the development so that it is clearer and certainly not to miss information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

Sounds great. I have no choice but to believe the calculations of the developers. In general, I really like the project. Only the excitement associated with the poor situation in the crypto market remains.

The situation on the cryptocurrency market at any time can be much better. Therefore, it remains only to wait and remain calm. The developers have done a good job on the calculations. And I hope that they will also work on the creation of the exchange.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

Of course we also hope that it is the same as you and better for now we just follow the development so that it is clearer and certainly not to miss information

Cryptocurrencies - this is the industry in which, very much depends on the availability of relevant information. I hope that the developers will ever tell you about the amount of funds raised.

Mikell556

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

The minimum amount of fees should be 500 thousand dollars. This is a very, very good amount. Of these, a little over a thousand is my money, even at the current price level. But I made investments when Ethereum cost 200 dollars. Maybe it would be better to indicate the minimum amount of fees in the ETH?

When you made investments it was around 2000 dollars?
I’m wondering, but how will the total amount of fees be calculated at the time of investment or the total amount at the time of the end of ICO?

Usually, all calculations of the collected investments are made at the end of ICO. Why recalculate the collected funds at the exchange rate in dollars every day? Moreover, the price of coins is constantly changing.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

I'm already starting to regret that the Cryptocoin token is based on Ethereum. Imagine how little money developers will get from investing. And if the price continues to decline further? Catastrophe.

Be sure, cryptocurrencies will rise in price and then developers will increase their income. It is very important that they have enough money to develop their project.

You think the same as me. There is nothing good about falling cryptocurrency prices. It's true. However, I am sure that the project team will be able to create its own exchange and launch it into operation.

I am 99% sure of this. However, I still worry about the project.

Believe me. The situation in the crypto market will change for the better. For the project is now the main assistance from investors. Information support of the entire community is also important.
Yes, I myself also believe that in the future the crypto market situation will be able to improve but seeing its development to date seems like there are no signs that the market will improve, the most important thing is that we remain patient

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Mikell556

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

The minimum amount of fees should be 500 thousand dollars. This is a very, very good amount. Of these, a little over a thousand is my money, even at the current price level. But I made investments when Ethereum cost 200 dollars. Maybe it would be better to indicate the minimum amount of fees in the ETH?

When you made investments it was around 2000 dollars?
I’m wondering, but how will the total amount of fees be calculated at the time of investment or the total amount at the time of the end of ICO?

Usually, all calculations of the collected investments are made at the end of ICO. Why recalculate the collected funds at the exchange rate in dollars every day? Moreover, the price of coins is constantly changing.

And if the developers immediately sell the invested funds for dollars and allow them to develop a new exchange?
So it would be reasonable to do in a falling market.
After all, if at the start of the ICO Ethereum cost 200-150 dollars, now its price has almost halved.

And if the price at the end of the ICO will be twice as high? No one knows in advance what will happen to prices in the future. Therefore, developers should not rush and sell everything as soon as it came to the wallet.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

Two weeks left until the end of ICO. How do you guys think how much money has been raised? Also, will it be interesting to see the listing of a token on the exchanges in January, and what kind of exchanges will it be?

Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

I hope that many people who support this project will influence the success of the project.

Mikell556

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:10:35 PM

December 21 ends the next stage of bonuses when purchasing Cryptocoin tokens. Hurry to buy this token while the price is 1 ETH per 1600 CCIN.
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

I was very pleased that the project raised much more money than necessary. Now we can be sure that the exchange will be of high quality and ready on time.
[/quote]
It is very good. Such information is always welcome.

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:05:45 AM

is ICO still going on here? how many results have been targeted from the team to develop this project, with a compact spirit from our team we will always look forward to the good development of the team for this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: