Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we identify the tokens scam or not.  (Read 491 times)
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

Most of them are fake and scams,They mainly targeting  for marketing purposes.If it's genuine ,they give a low amount of tokens.
turquaise

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

you can look at the team first. then you search for company, where is it, how many people work in it, look the linkedin pages etc etc

if you to hasty to earn lot's of money easily you can scammed easily.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

I really do not think that there is an actual way of us knowing for sure whether a project or its tokens are scam. If there was, I;m sure by now, we wouldn't have been hearing any of the scam stories anymore, but there isn't. The only thing there is, is to play safe, by making sure on your own part you have done enough to convince yourself that the project is genuine.
Nayebarefx

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

The only way is before investing in any token there should be due deligence that is first analysing crytically the white paper of that particlar project or token. The white paper entails the the team behind that project this is the most important aspect to consider for any legitimate and successful it must be led by a great team.
The roadmap and future partnerships or exchangers that project is likely to engage and many more.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

If I was joining airdrops or even in bounty I used to read and check their whitepaper or any article about them. Idea is the best thing in a token so if the idea is not that good it is failed for me. Also, one of my criteria in choosing Tokens is their outer design and aesthetics in whitepaper presentations. If they work hard in the outside probably they work great also good in the inside for me.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

you can look at the team first. then you search for company, where is it, how many people work in it, look the linkedin pages etc etc

Of course, all decisions must be taken wisely and full of research. but it doesn't need a scam project, now there are many real projects but also can't get funds to develop their projects. Isn't this very tragic, where you see a real project but don't get funds but there are some scam projects that succeed in taking investors' money away.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Hi guys!

Nowadays so many coins exist and some of them are distributed without any charge, so called "airdrop".

We currently made a telegram channel that informs you superior airdrop tokens worth more that 10 $!!

Existing airdrop channels have noticed too many information like low price tokens, scam, not verified tokens etc.

So, we will select precious tokens worth than 10 $, and give you this summarized airdrop news!

We are not only responsible for claims, but also for distribution of the tokens.

We will do our best to let you know about the confirmed airdrop Tokens.

Please follow here : https://t.me/AirdropBroker

Thanks a lot.
Yes now a days many people is scamming they are just stealing the money of the investors especially in cyrpto because its fully anonymous, findng the good token now a days is so hard because even there project are good and there whitepaper is fully detailed, within a month, they are just running away, thats why guys better to gain some knowledge about there, and If it looks suspicious, better to warned other so they will be alarmed

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Zontl

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

It is possible to define the team of developers or not rather prostno swindles, it is necessary to have patience and a nabladatelnost. Look at its activity in social networks, read their documents. Check the contract address, it is important too.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

It's difficult to determine a fake project in the first try as you need to check them regularly if they are consistent in there promises. Better not to invest  if you find it doubtful. you need to research the team behind and there connections with the team as those fake projects are just using fake team members just to impress the team composition. read some project reviews from those reputable ICO review sites.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:53:49 AM

There may be some airdrop that works but the rest is a lot of SCAM airdrop.
I'm not suggesting airdrop to do because it's just wasting your time with useless things.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:07:18 AM

We still need the knowledge to be able to identify tokens, besides that we can only analyze tokens with our abilities and see analysis by experts as an illustration.  so that we can input to know more about tokens.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:34:07 AM

Hi guys!

Nowadays so many coins exist and some of them are distributed without any charge, so called "airdrop".

We currently made a telegram channel that informs you superior airdrop tokens worth more that 10 $!!

Existing airdrop channels have noticed too many information like low price tokens, scam, not verified tokens etc.

So, we will select precious tokens worth than 10 $, and give you this summarized airdrop news!

We are not only responsible for claims, but also for distribution of the tokens.

We will do our best to let you know about the confirmed airdrop Tokens.

Please follow here : https://t.me/AirdropBroker

Thanks a lot.
To avoid getting scammed, i usually looking for any project that has a good concept and supported with competent team.
Then i check the project thoroughly, trying to find any valid information that the project provide.

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

for airdrop should be careful and should be a voter and a good analysis. When only the insistence on high value alone is not a guarantee it will be able to produce in accordance with expectations. reasonable just because many consider airdrop many sided scam and that is certainly true. even when the distribution of the coins from the airdrop is not so had good grades and only settles in the basic course.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:38:05 AM

As time has shown almost nothing, scammers are now developing no less than normal projects. I basically if I do not see a real product, I don’t even consider further. A white paper, ideas can all come up with, as in principle, and low hard cover. Although this is the next factor to analyze.

xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:26:26 AM

There is no easy way to check on the project and understand that the project is a scam or not. We have to check on many kind of prove or data about the project.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

You can just look out for the important things in the project, things like the whitepaper and the roadmap are very important when it comes to the coin as that shows you what is going to happen with the coin. Then again you have to make sure that the team and creators are really the faces that they have been putting in front of the proeject.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

Airdrop can review by visiting to their project and if you see the project are good the airdrop are good. But mostly the like bounty airdro is also have more scam and not worth it to join because they are not paying participants. Check every information to know the token if it's scam or not that reward to you.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

I do not believe in the existence of airdrops, many airdrops that only have little value or even they just become shitcoin.
Don't waste your time just for airdrop, if you want to find quality coins do research on them before you choose.
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:18:04 PM

There are really no exact way to identify whether or not tokens are scams.. Most times, most of the people that have been scammed only got to know that they have been invested in a scam project way after they have actually lost their funds. The only thing that we can do on our part is to stay careful, and make sure that we have total conviction that a project is worth it, before investing in it.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

research like this is indeed crucial and indispensable. see the team became one of the powerful ways because many are using the fake team and when this notice is extremely thorough, the scam may be clearly visible. but not all might do this and even many that are ignored.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: