Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵[CLOSED] BLOCKCHAIN SOCIAL NETWORK - KUENDE.COM - $495.000 IN ETH & KUE 🔵🔵  (Read 7431 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

Good thing that the team have decided to provide bounty campaigns. But I wonder if they have plans to launch signature campaign because as I have noticed, there are no signatures being put in here. I think, it would be better to add this since most of the people in crypto are likely to participate in bitcointalk campaign.

Yeah I agree with you, the team should also add a signature campaign because as we all know, a lot of serious investors are also a member of this forum. Let's hope that the bounty manager will reconsider this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

Good thing that the team have decided to provide bounty campaigns. But I wonder if they have plans to launch signature campaign because as I have noticed, there are no signatures being put in here. I think, it would be better to add this since most of the people in crypto are likely to participate in bitcointalk campaign.

Yeah I agree with you, the team should also add a signature campaign because as we all know, a lot of serious investors are also a member of this forum. Let's hope that the bounty manager will reconsider this.

Most serious investors wouldn't give a rats ass about a bunch of plebs using the name of the campaign as a signature. A couple of top users though...
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

Kuende project must be interesting so I will surely join your bounty campain. Also please add some videos to educate people about your project. Good luck.
A bounty project won't be missed by those bounty hunters. Most of the bounty hunters will join any bounty that they are believe can reach success.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

Quite an interesting project that needs the help of blockchain to make their social network work better. I wonder why there is no common bounty like signature, twitter or facebook.
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

I like the project, but do not like the KYC procedure, this procedure is required to participate in the project?

This is a good question and we need the dev or bounty manager to answer this, if it's really required to undergo kyc verification before joining the bounty campaign or we need to be kyced before receiving the rewards or kyc is not mandatory?

Bounty hunters have nothing to do with KYC in order to participate to this bounty, so KYC is not mandatory. For investors it is , thanks!

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

I like the project, but do not like the KYC procedure, this procedure is required to participate in the project?

This is a good question and we need the dev or bounty manager to answer this, if it's really required to undergo kyc verification before joining the bounty campaign or we need to be kyced before receiving the rewards or kyc is not mandatory?

Bounty hunters have nothing to do with KYC in order to participate to this bounty, so KYC is not mandatory. For investors it is , thanks!
Thank for this information, i really hate KYC at any bounty programs. We only have socia sharing bounty?
keroykeroy

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

The bounty campaign is so tempting specially the given rewards :'x. I will join this campaign if ever they have pass the kyd verification is there any exchange sites you are entering now? 
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

Yes i completely agree with you. And in additionally i think they have to launch more social media campaigns like YouTube campaign,. Reddit campaign etc. These social media campaign will help to increase the popularity of project and also helps to get more investeros.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

Kuende project must be interesting so I will surely join your bounty campain. Also please add some videos to educate people about your project. Good luck.
I think to developers it is necessary to think up simpler rules for participation as because some don't understand how to be registered in there will be a small amount of participants here.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Quite an interesting project that needs the help of blockchain to make their social network work better. I wonder why there is no common bounty like signature, twitter or facebook.
You know, most likely if the team will run a team of generosity, they will announce here. I could take part in a subscription company.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

It has come to the people to earn some free coin of kuende. It a completely new type of social network that will help to solve various dought and problems for the most of the people.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

It has come to the people to earn some free coin of kuende. It a completely new type of social network that will help to solve various dought and problems for the most of the people.
But if i don't have any mistake, they don't have signature or some others bounty? Is it really good for them now?

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

Honestly, for the first time I see such a bounty campaign, which is connected with creativity and had such a wide variety for choice. I have already chosen some interesting directions for myself.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

You know, most likely if the team will run a team of generosity, they will announce here. I could take part in a subscription company.
perhaps developers will add these standard directions to bounty a little later. Or they just will not use them at all. In any case, it will be interesting in my opinion.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

A bounty project won't be missed by those bounty hunters. Most of the bounty hunters will join any bounty that they are believe can reach success.

That's right, bounty hunters are very active because they don't want to miss any big opportunity. Hopefully, this bounty program would have a successful plan.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

This seems like a sweet offer for bounty hunting although is going to require lots of commitment it will be worth the effort at the long run

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

I think that the project should start a signature campaign because I saw that there is no signature being put in hear.
The bounty was interesting and I want to know the real value of the reward.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

That's right, bounty hunters are very active because they don't want to miss any big opportunity. Hopefully, this bounty program would have a successful plan.
Well, thks calls for celebration I gues many of bounty hunters in crypto market will be pleased and happy with this new bounty. Campaigns is a very good way to attract Nd captivate the attentions of many. I am confident that this will be a success pretty soon.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

It seems that the bounty hunters will take more challenging tasks in order to received more rewards from the campaign. Very uncommon way to earn such tokens but I think it will be worthy and much more interesting since some participants are lazy to this kind of way.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

Very tempting and unusual conditions of participation in bounty. Also payments in "firm" currency of ethereum please. I think within several hours I will try to be registered and participate if it turns out to understand.

If there is something that you don't understand do not hesitate to ask us anything, thank you Wink
Agree,  to learn is to ask and to be knowledgeable be obervant. If there is something that bothers you about the project  dont hesitate to ask questions and inquiries.  If the project team and developers are busy and can't attend your inquiry right away Iam very sure many of the people in this thread are more willing to help and answer your questions as much as they can.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: