Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.daily365btc.com  (Read 630 times)
danyst (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:16:27 AM

Hello all,

my name is Dany and I'm a bitcoin enthusiast since 2013. I've been mining since then and had my shares of ponzi schemes where I ran into. I'm so sick of all these schemers that I decided in 2014 to have my own miners at home and since then it has been running smoothly.

Now I have made the decision to share my knowledge with others and therefore I created this site, so people who want to have a cloudmining service that really delivers. And we do deliver, we already have some customers who receive every month a fair amount of bitcoin without having to worry about electricity costs and maintenance, I perform this all for them. It's a lot of noise in my mining farm, but the profit you get is worth it.

Take a look at our shop for the possibilities we have to invest in our service.

Go visit our shop at www.daily365btc.com and start earning BTC without the worry.

Only today on cybermonday use the coupon code 'cyber365' to get a discount of 10%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:30:41 AM

Ive not seen any cloudmining recently thats profitable recently. What makes you think youre gonna be successful?

100ghs for .130btc means im paying .0013 per ghs. How much do i earn daily on that? and what is the maintenance fee? How long til we can expect roi%

Your site doesnt even have a registration page, only login. and when you try to login it doesnt redirect you to a sign up form. Im gonna warn ppl to be careful here. Site doesnt seem to be finished at all, they just hurried up n threw a wordpress page together to try n get running before "cyber monday"

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
chanlance

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:55:45 PM

i see register when you click my account.......but no roi rates Huh Huh
danyst (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:04:00 PM

Hello,

I already have a fair amount of customers which receive monthly payouts and it's been profitable for them, it's not very much but it's better than putting your money on the bank.

I'm trying to be honest and don't promise big profits as most ponzi schemes do, because when it's too good to be true it usually is.

Last year my customers had about 15% profit, I guess it's gonna be a bit lower this year, but there will still be profit.

I know the site is still under construction, I only added this cybermonday coupon one hour ago. Normally you can register under the menu button 'My account', but maybe I need to make that more clear to my visitors, thank you for the tip.

I can certainly understand your concerns, cause there are a lot of ponzi schemes and I know it's difficult to proof it when it isn't.

Per day you get with 100 GHs approximately 0.0004 BTC, which is 0.146 after 365 days, 0.292 after 2 years and 0.438 after 3 years.

Kr,
Dany
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:06:30 PM

Hello all,

my name is Dany and I'm a bitcoin enthusiast since 2013. I've been mining since then and had my shares of ponzi schemes where I ran into. I'm so sick of all these schemers that I decided in 2014 to have my own miners at home and since then it has been running smoothly.

Now I have made the decision to share my knowledge with others and therefore I created this site, so people who want to have a cloudmining service that really delivers. And we do deliver, we already have some customers who receive every month a fair amount of bitcoin without having to worry about electricity costs and maintenance, I perform this all for them. It's a lot of noise in my mining farm, but the profit you get is worth it.

Take a look at our shop for the possibilities we have to invest in our service.

Go visit our shop at www.daily365btc.com and start earning BTC without the worry.

Only today on cybermonday use the coupon code 'cyber365' to get a discount of 10%

And where were you in 2009 when it all came together?    Grin just playing with you.  What sort of set up do you have in the data center and what pools do you use or do you create your own pools?
danyst (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:15:39 PM

Hello,

I only got introduced in bitcoin in 2013, I know it's late and I started out with a 50 GHS miner at the time.

Since then it grew from Antminers S1 to antminer S7. Now I only use Antminer S5 and S7 and I'm still buying new S7's to grow the business. I have about 50 miners running and 7 of them are S7's.

Kr,
Dany
morantis

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:17:35 PM

You should run your own pool in addition to the cloud mining opp, just a thought.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:23:28 PM

Mining proof? I'm getting a feeling you don't have it.
danyst (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:46:49 PM

There is a picture of a cabinet with 4 antminers S5 in the about page. It's all very dusty but they're running smoothly and are restarted every week to give them some rest.
morantis

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:18:53 PM

I misunderstood, I thought you had something like a roomful.  Maybe you should back off the cloud mining sales and just put them on a site like miningrigrentals.
danyst (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:46:02 PM

I have 50 of them in total, and there all in seperated cabinets, this is just one cabinet.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:27:55 AM

You are just newbie here and posting your cloud mining contracts. How could we trust you? There are already many legit companies who are offering this service. You said you had a lot of customers who had profits last year! Can you let them vouch for you if they have good reputation?
danyst (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:33:30 AM

Hello,

the customers I have now are not on this forum, it's mostly friends and family at the moment. For the most of them I have to convert even to euro and pay out in euro.
I know I'm a newbie, so I think it was a bad idea to promote it here.

Kr,
Dany
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: