Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN] AIRSAVE TRAVEL a DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SAVING TRAVEL DApp⭐🚀  (Read 2203 times)
mashort (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

Aside from the unique features of our current centralised travel saving platform (available on the Apple App Store), the new decentralised version will consist of an outstanding value exchange.
This means that the DApp platform will allow value of exchange not just for users, but also for investors.
🙌🙌🙌
The DApp Airsave Travel platform acts as a ‘travel saving club’ which is created when users save for their travels with their friends. The more friends they save with on the platform, the more they save for their own trips. What this means is that users are in complete control of who they save with, and how much money they earn. All users will not earn the same amount of money, nevertheless, everyone has the potential to earn an equal share.
Trading the ASTC token is another means of value exchange. As a user or investor, you can sell your ASTC tokens to other travellers within the DApp - meaning users and investors can earn from trading tokens.
We strongly believe that through the trading of the tokens we can enhance the future value of ASTC token. This trading is done in two major ways:

1. Investors can sell their tokens via the DApp and on the exchanges
2. Travellers can sell their tokens to other travellers via the DApp
More information coming on our updated whitepaper!
💙🔥💙
airsave_travel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mashort (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

mashort (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

mashort (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:10:32 PM

Airsave Travel’s vision couldn’t be simpler!
✈️💰✈️💰✈️
There is a constant rise in revenue generation within the travel and tourism market. However, a significant number of people who want to travel can barely afford the travel expenses.
💙✈️💙✈️💙
Airsave Travel was created to solve the problem for this set of people; providing them with a means to save and earn for travel using a cryptocurrency-based blockchain platform.
🙏✈️🙏✈️🙏
airsave_travel.
mashort (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:23:50 PM

mashort (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:38:00 PM

omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

THE BLOCKCHAIN
Blockchain is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest blockchain platform in the world, we are using new technology to build a radically improved financial system.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

Do you have reference links with respect to your team members' profile? And do you have partners from the travel industry so you can swiftly implement your platform?
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:57:11 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 08:45:18 AM by kudil

Do you have reference links with respect to your team members' profile? And do you have partners from the travel industry so you can swiftly implement your platform?
For further information of the team, you can check the website on http://www.airsavetravel.com/ they are transparent about this, and for travel partners, i have asked this question on telegram group, the team said AirsaveTravel has partnership with www.statravel.co.uk
Airsave Travel

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

Hi everyone,

My ICO for Airsave Travel launches on 10th September 2018 - the smart contract will accept ETH in exchange for my token ASTC for 6 weeks only!  All remaining tokens which are not purchased durning this period will be burned.

Please also note funds collected via the smart contract as of Monday 10th September are immediately transferred to a ledger in a bank in Hamburg, Germany via our managing consultants Mero Ventures.  Funds are transferred to Airsave Travel's business bank account in three separate transaction phases throughout the rest of 2018 - in order to fund the project.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your interest in investing in Airsave Travel!

Kind regards,
Sarah
Founder and CEO of www.airsavetravel.com

Airsave Travel

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

Hi there

All of the team members have their Linked In profiles attached to their photos.  Please visit my website for more information on my team: www.airsavetravel.com

I leverage a strategic partnership with the global travel company www.statravel.co.uk - users must receive a portion of their savings and earnings in travel vouchers and the rest in any cryptocurrency of their choice.

The ICO launches on Monday 10th September for 6 weeks only, when you'll be able to purchase my token ASTC in exchange for ETH.  The smart contract includes KYC with my partner Civic.

Please do let me know if you have further questions?

Thanks so much for your interest in investing!

Kinds regards
Sarah
Founder and CEO of Airsave Travel
Airsave Travel

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

Morning everyone!

We are seeing incorrect dates regarding when @AirSave_Travel #ICO starts and ends.  Please note the smart contract will only distribute ASTC tokens between 10th September and 22nd October 2018 inclusive. Any remaining tokens not purchased in this time will be burned.

For more information and the whitepaper please visit my website: www.airsavetravel.com

All KYC for investors will be done via our partner Civic.

Please do ask if you have further questions about Airsave Travel's ICO.

Thanks so much,
Sarah
Founder and CEO
hello@airsavetravel.com
cryptoskycap

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

If you are a person who likes to travel, joining the AirsaveTravel project is a good choice. You will never be confused again thinking about your money to travel. AirSaveTravel is a really great project.
deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

Vietnamese ANN:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=46028.0

1. Nickname: deception1359
2. Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2069320
3. Language: Vietnamese
4. Telegram: https://t.me/deception1359
5. Email: deception1359@gmail.com
6. ETH: 0x37DF4522a22D39fEA83093a2Be90fb3d504Fc7A3
Airsave Travel

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

Hi everyone!

I am happy to announce our partnership with Civic Technologies Inc.:

“We are pleased to welcome Airsave Travel to Civic’s Partner Network. This collaboration marks another milestone for Civic's ecosystem and for on-demand, secure, and low-cost access to identity verification services,” said Civic CEO, Vinny Lingham.

For more information on our KYC collaboration please visit my website: www.airsavetravel.com

Thanks,
Sarah
Founder and CEO of Airsave Travel
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

Hi, I think there are already many popular centralized apps in this field, may I know what is your pros compare to them? And if you don't mind, I hope you can make a comparison list with any popular apps in your website.
Airsave Travel

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

Hi, I think there are already many popular centralized apps in this field, may I know what is your pros compare to them? And if you don't mind, I hope you can make a comparison list with any popular apps in your website.

Hi John, thank you for you message.  There are not any apps which enable you to save and earn money for travel with friends ...  we have done a lot of research.  Here is a section taken from our whitepaper:

Based on several statistics, (also outlined in our white paper), there is a constant rise in revenue generation within the travel and tourism market. However, a significant number of people who want to travel can barely afford the travel expenses. Airsave Travel was created to solve the problem for this set of people, providing them with a means to save and earn for travel using a cryptocurrency-based blockchain platform.

Currently, there is no other company offering any social travel saving service like Airsave Travel. This means that this is a unique offering and one which will prove attractive to a broad market of aspiring travellers.

As Airsave Travel makes use of existing social networks to grow its user base, we believe that there is a risk of one of the larger companies producing a competing service. However, the business models of Facebook and similar services are built around the acquisition of competitors, as demonstrated by their purchase of WhatsApp for $19bn and Instagram for $1bn. As such, competition from larger companies may present an opportunity for an extremely lucrative merger or acquisition.

We do also leverage a strategic partnership with the global travel company STA Travel (www.statravel.com), so that users can receive a portion of savings and earnings in travel vouchers and cryptocurrency.
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

a decentralized platform a to Airsave coin, hopefully with a nice concept it could attract the attention of many people to support the development of the project.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

a decentralized platform a to Airsave coin, hopefully with a nice concept it could attract the attention of many people to support the development of the project.
we look forward to the future there will always be good news from the team for this project, I am also confident that the concept that improves and provides many benefits will certainly increase many investors' interest to join and invest here.
jonathan3306

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

The analysis of new projects is also quite a convenient function and it looks rather harmonious. I think the project has a future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: