Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN] AIRSAVE TRAVEL a DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SAVING TRAVEL DApp⭐🚀  (Read 2203 times)
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

If I look at the ico of the project will be opened shortly, namely right on 17 september in this month. Hopefully his sales always went well and great success.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

interesting idea. but you people need a some airline companies for some serious partnerships if you want people to take you serious

omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

THE BLOCKCHAIN
Blockchain is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest blockchain platform in the world, we are using new technology to build a radically improved financial system.
nolaryanArlin

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

the concept of travel, in my opinion, is one of the promising ideas because nowadays many people use it and hopefully in the future, this project will get a lot of support so that it can be realized.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

the concept of travel, in my opinion, is one of the promising ideas because nowadays many people use it and hopefully in the future, this project will get a lot of support so that it can be realized.
this project has a very good goal to provide a lot of convenience in booking travel, hopefully with this good concept many investors will not hesitate to join in predicting this project. And success will be achieved with satisfying results.
Adebits

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

This is the first project that I have come across that allocated only two percent of the total supply to the founders, I like this unselfish allocations
bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:47:42 AM

This is the first project that I have come across that allocated only two percent of the total supply to the founders, I like this unselfish allocations
what about your intentions about allocations that are not selfish, can you explain them well?
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

this project has a very good goal to provide a lot of convenience in booking travel, hopefully with this good concept many investors will not hesitate to join in predicting this project. And success will be achieved with satisfying results.
with an interesting concept, of course, there will be a lot of support for this project in the future, hopefully, this project can succeed and materialize.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

The main ICO will be implemented soon on 17 September and I myself hope this project will get a lot of support from investors so that the ICO target can be achieved.
Laurensa

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

The main ICO will be implemented soon on 17 September and I myself hope this project will get a lot of support from investors so that the ICO target can be achieved.
means that soon it will start for the ICO, well, surely there will be many who are interested in joining this project, moreover this project is very interesting to follow and this project will be able to successfully achieve the targeted results.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

with an interesting concept, of course, there will be a lot of support for this project in the future, hopefully, this project can succeed and materialize.
many hope that this project can be successful, hopefully the team in this project will always work well so that it will produce results that will not disappoint later.
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

many hope that this project can be successful, hopefully the team in this project will always work well so that it will produce results that will not disappoint later.
there is no doubt that the project team will work hard for the smoothness and success of the project that is needed now is the amount of support for this project.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

interesting idea. but you people need a some airline companies for some serious partnerships if you want people to take you serious
Hmm, very nice suggestion. But, this project has been partnered with STA Travel for a long time and I think STA Travel have some partnership with airlanes companies. Both have worked together for a long time. So, it will great!
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

Hmm, very nice suggestion. But, this project has been partnered with STA Travel for a long time and I think STA Travel have some partnership with airlanes companies. Both have worked together for a long time. So, it will great!
yes, with this project already partnering with the big company, I feel that going forward to develop the project will be easier and I will always follow the progress of this project in the future.
kudil

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

Has the main ICO of Airsave Travel been started on September 17? Or postponed again?
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

Airsave is a project about tarvel and has cooperated with large companies, namely CIVIC. This partnership will bring safe and reliable identity services to the storage sector of your trip through Airsave Travel. For more information about CIVIC, please visit the official website at https://www.civic.com. This is very good for the smooth development of future projects, hopefully it can attract a lot of interest from investors who will join.
kudil

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

What happened to the Main Telegram Group? notification appear "Sorry this chat does not seems to exist"

Did admin in telegram group have banned me? Or What? Really, I'm not understand with my mistake, before it, I just written "Don't spam in here!" to Spamer at telegram group, I just help that group! So what's my mistake? Is there any telegram admin in this forum?

I'm so worried about this situation.
kudil

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

Hey team, how about the progress of token sale? I wanna ask this question in telegram group, but admin on there still banned me for no reason, I was DM her and explain that, but she just read my messages. Come on I should to update my thread! At least the team should to update in this thread!
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

How much money did you raise so far and how much did you raise on the pre-ICO 1 and 2?
I also see the token allocation information on the first page and on the website are different, which one is the correct one?
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

How much money did you raise so far and how much did you raise on the pre-ICO 1 and 2?
I also see the token allocation information on the first page and on the website are different, which one is the correct one?

Want to know the answer bout this question  Huh Huh

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print