Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies, do not try to invest in Bitcoin sites.  (Read 209 times)
Gerryl6 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Newbies, do not try to invest in BTCitcoin sites.

First of all I want to say that I am a victim of Scam before, Someone told me that if you invest your BITCOIN it will give you an Interest “HOURLY and 10% Daily”, then Actually it is true, After I invested again with high amount after a few days they run all my money, not just mine but all of their investors. Today I want to say that do not Invest in such a thing, they are totally SCAM, Do not be blinded by that interest and with that BIG FLOWERS.
Everything will not long forever, the web that lasts a long time is low interest, but the sad reality, they are to a SCAM.

Maybe if you want to have money, you try to make a Referral, so that you can have a Commission and you can withdraw, but the sad reality is that everything is SCAM, maybe you will be happy for getting commission but the people who are your referrals, lost a lot of money, try to think that you are in their situation.     

In investment maybe there are 30% legit and 70% not, so you must be careful where to invest your Money!
If you wanted to know if the website where you wanted to invest is legit or not, then you can try to check there URL here https://scamadviser.com/check-website/.. "Scamadviser.com" only work accurately for well-known scam sites, but not on the newer scam sites. How do you know if a website is a scam? If it's an "investment site" that you'd have to pay a certain amount to receive certain amounts every day/week/month. They're pretty obvious.

Alternatively, you can just browse on over to http://www.badbitcoin.org/ and search through the list of bad sites. I have had many bad sites flagged on this site and I have also warned a lot of people before they got scammed for now. In many instances, these sites are not even necessary, because you can easily spot them, by just using your common sense. If the promises are too good to be true, then the warning flags must be raised.

This sites mentioned here e.g "Scamadviser.com" and "badbitcoin.org" are good for reference but again their sites will be based on reports so, in other words, new scam sites will not be checked. Again, we have a precious mind that gives us common sense. Used it and don't just believed whatever you read on the internet (according this lol)

“IF YOU WANT TO INVEST, INVEST SOMETHING YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

We have the same experience and I learn about this mistakes.

I think it is the best, if you don't want to scam by investment site don't invest any bitcoin to any website which is not well-known or a website without reviews.
You can recommend this forum to ask if the website is a scam or not because many high-rank members here know about what are the scam and legit website.
Mostly, those scam websites are investment site with a high-profit offer which is questionable how they can make a profit about their business.
The other is a cloud mining site which allows you to rent a virtual hardware to mine altcoins or bitcoin.
All of them are a scam that I think newbies should be aware.
Aniadec

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

I would also recommend not to trust all positive reviews, which in fact (some of them) may be a fake feedback or bounty hunters' posts.
isidad

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

For me, any online business that promises up to 20% profit on investment on a monthly basis is probably a scam.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 3160

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:05:07 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

For me, any online business that promises up to 20% profit on investment on a monthly basis is probably a scam.

In my experience, any Bitcoin business that promises any return is probably a scam.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817

🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:18:55 AM

In my experience, any Bitcoin business that promises any return is probably a scam.

Also, if ever a certain bitcoin "cloud mining" or "investment" site is legit, chances are that you won't be making profit anyway. So don't invest in cloud mining or investment sites regardless if it's legit or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

Yes sir, scams do kind of come with the crypto space. You will see posts and tweets about people making 10% a day from their Bitcoin 'investment' but you can certainly guarantee they're fake. They want to lure people that are new to this space with promises of high returns. The sad thing is that many people who fall for these scams don't have a lot of money to begin with so we can only hope that they find posts like this warning them before they made a terrible decision.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

There are so many fraudulent websites like this. Many investors are cheated because of ignorance. When beginners encounter fraud, they will leave the market!
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

I think newbies should not invest in any ico, businesses offering return etc. it is clear that you will be more likely to make money by doing so instead of losing.

Gerryl6 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

We have the same experience and I learn about this mistakes.

I think it is the best, if you don't want to scam by investment site don't invest any bitcoin to any website which is not well-known or a website without reviews.
You can recommend this forum to ask if the website is a scam or not because many high-rank members here know about what are the scam and legit website.
Mostly, those scam websites are investment site with a high-profit offer which is questionable how they can make a profit about their business.
The other is a cloud mining site which allows you to rent a virtual hardware to mine altcoins or bitcoin.
All of them are a scam that I think newbies should be aware.

Thank You! Cheesy
It's a Big Help.
Gerryl6 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

This also my Experience.
Gerryl6 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

I think newbies should not invest in any ico, businesses offering return etc. it is clear that you will be more likely to make money by doing so instead of losing.

Investing in ICO, will dump your money, because of the Bounty Hunters!!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2432

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

I think the title is slightly misleading. It isn't investing in the purchase of sites that is the problem, but the scamming services that some offer. Buying a domain name and creating a Bitcoin information site, or an honest service can be a good investment. However, it requires hard work and good judgement, and it doesn't guarantee instant rewards for no effort.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
adding715

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:12:41 AM

Newbies, do not try to invest in BTCitcoin sites.

First of all I want to say that I am a victim of Scam before, Someone told me that if you invest your BITCOIN it will give you an Interest “HOURLY and 10% Daily”, then Actually it is true, After I invested again with high amount after a few days they run all my money, not just mine but all of their investors. Today I want to say that do not Invest in such a thing, they are totally SCAM, Do not be blinded by that interest and with that BIG FLOWERS.
Everything will not long forever, the web that lasts a long time is low interest, but the sad reality, they are to a SCAM.

Maybe if you want to have money, you try to make a Referral, so that you can have a Commission and you can withdraw, but the sad reality is that everything is SCAM, maybe you will be happy for getting commission but the people who are your referrals, lost a lot of money, try to think that you are in their situation.     

In investment maybe there are 30% legit and 70% not, so you must be careful where to invest your Money!
If you wanted to know if the website where you wanted to invest is legit or not, then you can try to check there URL here https://scamadviser.com/check-website/.. "Scamadviser.com" only work accurately for well-known scam sites, but not on the newer scam sites. How do you know if a website is a scam? If it's an "investment site" that you'd have to pay a certain amount to receive certain amounts every day/week/month. They're pretty obvious.

Alternatively, you can just browse on over to http://www.badbitcoin.org/ and search through the list of bad sites. I have had many bad sites flagged on this site and I have also warned a lot of people before they got scammed for now. In many instances, these sites are not even necessary, because you can easily spot them, by just using your common sense. If the promises are too good to be true, then the warning flags must be raised.

This sites mentioned here e.g "Scamadviser.com" and "badbitcoin.org" are good for reference but again their sites will be based on reports so, in other words, new scam sites will not be checked. Again, we have a precious mind that gives us common sense. Used it and don't just believed whatever you read on the internet (according this lol)

“IF YOU WANT TO INVEST, INVEST SOMETHING YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE”

For you to know this Scamadviser.com is a biased review they are paid trolls they ! And investing to any sites that offers 10% or greater in just days or weeks it is a scam they will disappear like a bubble when they reach their quota !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: