Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌋 ANN 🌋【VULC】Vulcano 2.0: A New Beginning ⚡ Masternodes ⚡ SwiftTX ⚡ Sporks  (Read 16020 times)
WitWender

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

We are now a Top Scribbles on https://coinscribble.com/  Cool

https://coinscribble.com/vulcano-signs-a-research-partnership-with-thai-university/3616/adoption/19/

Come and discuss VULC project on Discord and Telegram!

Discord: http://discord.me/vulcanocrypto
Telegram: https://t.me/vulcanocoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

partnerships every day more and more positive. especially with universities. who says that the price does not grow because the project does not give anything you want to ask but have you even seen the market?

Do you mean the marketplace or the VULC trading market? It is improving as newcomers are soaking up cheaper masternodes and enjoying the result. With cur[Suspicious link removed] prices, it is still very competitive to run masternodes hence our very large install base.

masternodes especially of this type like volcano is very dependent on large wallets which means that the price can both quickly grow and fall much faster. the average price for a few days with a normal volume speaks about the project more than advertising growth for a few seconds as we see here.
WitWender

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:52:09 AM

partnerships every day more and more positive. especially with universities. who says that the price does not grow because the project does not give anything you want to ask but have you even seen the market?

Do you mean the marketplace or the VULC trading market? It is improving as newcomers are soaking up cheaper masternodes and enjoying the result. With cur[Suspicious link removed] prices, it is still very competitive to run masternodes hence our very large install base.

masternodes especially of this type like volcano is very dependent on large wallets which means that the price can both quickly grow and fall much faster. the average price for a few days with a normal volume speaks about the project more than advertising growth for a few seconds as we see here.

Thank you for this observation. I'm not sure about dependant on large wallets, as our masternodes are not expensive like larger coins. And that shows in the large and growing number of deployed masternodes at currently 1,260 nodes. But it is true the average price and volume is not up there, seeing as the project is still very low key and not many people have known about it. I guess you could call our current efforts advertising for growth as we like all projects need growth, we only publicise things that we have accomplished in the recent months that we have turn around this project. With a much larger community we would be hitting even more milestones faster. Would love you to discuss our project with Jason BitBender in real time in our Discord.
WitWender

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

This new video by Jason "BitBender" Brink walks you through the process of buying Steam Wallet Codes with VULC.

https://youtu.be/JQesh2oRHkQ

Get Steaming hot wallet codes of $20 and $50 on VulcMart! This is a great use of staking and masternode earnings!

https://www.vulcmart.com/
WitWender

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

Thanks to everyone's efforts we are one of the winners of TxBit's Final Voting Round! We are glad this listing! Follow VULC for more news!

https://twitter.com/txbit_io/status/1070770306841759745

Come and discuss VULC project on Discord and Telegram!

Discord: http://discord.me/vulcanocrypto
Telegram: https://t.me/vulcanocoin
mvinon

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

Vulcano raised dramatically today, with high volume in total last 24 hours (more than 9BTC on coinexchange.io).
I don't know which forces/ reasons of the rises.
Anyone known it, please help.

The reason being is that the team is making great advancements in the project itself and it is also being seen by many more eyes.  The price to purchase a masternode right now is extremely cheap as vulcana is highly undervalued.  When vulcano was on the old chain with no foward looking roadmap or whitepaper the price held at 10 sats for the longest time the 10 sat price now is equivalant to 1000 sats.  Now with that being said with the new team and everything vulcano is in much better shape then when it traded at 10 sats pre coin swap. 

Imo vulc should be trading between 2500 and 3000 sats dont miss out on a great opportunity with a great future the reward structure will start decreasing around march so there is only one chance to get in while the rewards are relatively high once.  It is just a matter of time before vulcano will be on the first page of coin market cap
andriaxocho

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

https://contest.vulcano.io/7876/5794071

i like vulcano coin very much nice coin with nice history
can you tell me why i cannot reply on main page and only can reply on your post ?
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:26:57 PM

Doesn't seem to be in there.  These kinds of things should be out in the open.

How many coins to get about 2 stakes a week?

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:54:20 PM

Vulcano raised dramatically today, with high volume in total last 24 hours (more than 9BTC on coinexchange.io).

The reason being is that the team is making great advancements in the project itself and it is also being seen by many more eyes.  The price to purchase a masternode right now is extremely cheap as vulcana is highly undervalued.  When vulcano was on the old chain with no foward looking roadmap or whitepaper the price held at 10 sats for the longest time the 10 sat price now is equivalant to 1000 sats.  Now with that being said with the new team and everything vulcano is in much better shape then when it traded at 10 sats pre coin swap. 

Imo vulc should be trading between 2500 and 3000 sats dont miss out on a great opportunity with a great future the reward structure will start decreasing around march so there is only one chance to get in while the rewards are relatively high once.  It is just a matter of time before vulcano will be on the first page of coin market cap

If they are showing progress with their developments, no wonder their value is increasing. But I won't buy a masternode for now, too risky to do so. Most masternode coins has the pump and dump cases.
Take the red pill (OP)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:18:59 PM

IMPORTANT VULCANO UPDATE:
Mandatory VULC Wallet Update and New Characters Revealed

Vulcano

Activity: 30
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:39:06 PM

Win Vulcano Masternode! 13 Days Left
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 07:41:28 PM

If they are showing progress with their developments, no wonder their value is increasing. But I won't buy a masternode for now, too risky to do so. Most masternode coins has the pump and dump cases.
Problem is not related to the development but the conditions are what I want to write about. Master node coins are universally used for pump and dump schemes which makes it hard to invest more.
Vulcano

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:01:22 AM

First Vulcano Governance Coin Burn  –  450,000 $VULC
Vulcano

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:09:55 AM

REMINDER: IMPORTANT VULCANO UPDATE:
Mandatory VULC Wallet Update and New Characters Revealed

Vulcano

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:54:48 PM

Win Vulcano Masternode! 3 Days left to join
Vulcano

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:24:40 AM

🌋 Official Vulcano Telegram has moved to new Group - Join new Vulcano Telegram!!!! 🌋
Vulcano

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:57:09 AM

🌋 Predict the Winner of the Iron Throne & win Vulcano 🌋
Vulcano

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:51:57 PM

🌋 Help Vulcano get into CryptoMon Mobile Game 🌋
Vulcano

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:55:50 PM

🌋 Official Vulcano Telegram has moved to new Group - Join new Vulcano Telegram!!!! 🌋
Vulcano

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:13:29 PM

Happy Easter Vulcano & all crypto community  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: