Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you think blockchain can benefit healthcare?  (Read 2430 times)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:12:14 AM

It will, but from what i see until now, health project with blockchain technology not really popular for investor. But if that  thing want to adopt blockchain i think it will be good for it because can managed better.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

maybe using the blockchain system, patient data will be safer, with multiple data verification it will be very useful, but the problem is whether the hospital or medical treatment installation is ready to accept this change? but I am sure that there will be many positive impacts generated, and patients will be more assured of security, and easier to access health, this may be the time this technology is applied in every field in our lives
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:32:40 AM

Blockchain can be used for recording verified and transparent original medicines. this can prevent the occurrence of counterfeit drugs and the distribution of drugs that have expired. because in my country there are still many expired drugs in circulation. I think this is a blockchain benefit that can be used in the health sector.
in my opinion, financing health and well-being problems will someday also use blockchain technology and the use of crypto money that will be used in the times and technology development.
Finn Bery

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:10:35 AM

Any information or digital asset that could be stored in a blockchain could qualify as a digital transaction. Each transaction is structured into a ‘block,’ and each block contains a cryptographic hash to add the transactions in a linear, chronological order.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

Of course, blockchainchain can be used in Healthcare. I've even seen several ICOs from this industry. I think such ICO will continue to appear. I participated in ICO WELL.  WELL Token already received.

An ICO in the healthcare sector makes no sense to me. If there was a really good project, they would simply approach a hospital or insurance company who, upon seeing how good this project is and how much money it could save them, would fund it. Why would they need a tradable token to put patient records on a blockchain, unless it's just to make them a quick buck before they disappear.

While I do agree with what you are saying, it is not reliable to assume corporations will instantly pick up blockchain just because it will save them money on paper.

It would be a great incentive though for blockchain to not only protect sensitive data, but to save the corporation's money.

there is your failing. if you cant get a healthcare provider to use it in the first place then its not a healthcare project. its just a empty ledger

if you dont think a institution will use it to protect data. your project is dead before you started.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:55:06 PM

Data management is really an important part of each and every industry. When it comes to Healthcare the need for data management is much concerned, because each and every move is taken with reference to the recorded data. Earlier hand written notes were used as the data, further the same got moved to the digital form, later to cloud storage and now it's time for blockchain into the same making every process happen without any flaws.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:30:42 PM

In theory, the increased transparency and accessibility brought by blockchain will lower healthcare costs. However, the privacy regulations in healthcare will force companies to employ private as opposed to public blockchains. More fundamentally, healthcare needs to be revamped so that the monopoly controlling it - at least in the U.S. - is broken.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:17:15 AM

So with blockchain technology growing and adoption coming quickly, we are obviously going to see large industries like healthcare, banking, and law enforcement begin to utilize the strengths of blockchain.

Curious your thoughts on how blockchain could benefit the healthcare industry and why.

A great use case that I can think of right of the bat, is protection of patient data, making it immutable once stored.

It's obvious since computerization are begin to accept in very establishment they include also the adoption of blockchain because they simple to explain blockchan is collecting information of the patients data.

Blockchain is the technology of cryptocurrency which helps to run cryptocurrency on proper way. Yes I think that Blockchain can benefit healthcare, every online sites like gambling, mining, trading all are benefited by blockchain through it's well managed technology. Blockchain helps to run these sites properly. So it's pretty clear that blockchain works like a healthcare.

Perfect this great explanation how to get benefits using blockchain.
tasedijers

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:05:04 AM

I like Korean startup so much, because they are not afraid to integrate the blockchain into really important areas such as medicine. I agree that the blockchain provides a convenient tool for monitoring any database, including patients. The further the society develops, the faster and more convenient the control systems should be. And the blockchain is the best assistant.
darnekleo

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:12:59 AM

I like Korean startup so much, because they are not afraid to integrate the blockchain into really important areas such as medicine. I agree that the blockchain provides a convenient tool for monitoring any database, including patients. The further the society develops, the faster and more convenient the control systems should be. And the blockchain is the best assistant.
it doesn't matter which sector to talk about, because blockchain can be used everywhere. I am glad that medical institutions will be able to undergo management system upgrades. The speed of processing requests depends on how quickly the medical professional finds the patient's card, and the person can get help.
odeskpawan

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:35:59 AM

For a detailed explanation on how blockchain can benefit healthcare, read here: https://medium.com/@odeskpawan1/how-can-blockchain-technology-benefit-healthcare-201f2c4f0b84

I found this post very helpful. The way how blockchain is introduced, and how it will benefit healthcare.

I believe that third pointer mentioned in the post will see most of the blockchain's impact.
Read through the post and share your post on what you think.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: