Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are old coins no more profitable  (Read 6012 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

I think the old coin takes time to get be profitable in the market it depends on the activity of the project. The current market situation, most coins are also in the lowest price and are difficult to get profits at this time.

in the present situation it is very difficult that can be expected because everything is in a downward price condition as well as old coins, in fact many new altcoins are more promising.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

Lots of abandoned coin coins, usually crypto developers only develop crypto at the beginning of the beginning of the release of the platform, but if the platform is successful and popular, then the coin will also triumph.
The value of coins depend on how successful it is being implemented in the market for it to be valuable every time and give profit when you keep it for long time. But there are project that coins never been even listed on the exchange for you to earn from it, and that what make us sad. Coin that became successful development can live longer with value and can be expensive in time and better to keep coins that is successful for it to be worth of holding.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
I think those project that still have an active development will fight for their ranking in CMC and those who are not active anymore will shrink to the lowest. If you can also notice that new altcoins today have more supply than before one of the reason why they climb easily in top 200 coins in CMC.  
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
Newer coin tends to rank higher at cmc because they bring new hype but it doesn't mean that the old coin is not profitable anymore, it's just the ico phase is over and right now they are focusing on the development and there's nothing to be hyped until they release something. Usually they set the release of the plaform (or demo) one year after the ico so if there's still nothing after a year then I will reconsider holding that coin or not.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kniheant2

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

i think old coin need takes time to get be profitable in the market but it's depend on the project and the team who handle it. It will happen to the project if the developer will scam thier investor and gone like a bubbles.
Nanacoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

Most of the older coins are worth developing, so of them were still green on CoinmarketCap when bitcoin and etherium were red.
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

they are profitable just like before, just you stopped believing in them

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
DeepestOnion

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Your opinion Smiley

Fashion pays a big role in this. New coins/tokens trigger phantasies in investors and opportunities in speculators, and so they can easily get pumped. But sooner or later they get eventually dumped. And older coins - the good ones - will strike back Smiley
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

Your opinion Smiley
No im not agree, in my opinion it just market that makes coin top 200 seems not profitable and i think its not only coin on top 200 that are going down but the entire market are down right now. I do also think coin top 100 is the most stable coins right now rather than coin under top 100, so i believe when market is recover this top 200 will became the most promising coin to invest.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

Many of them will still make a profit, and many simply are scams already, or probably will be scam soon, such companies I have seen a lot and nothing we can not do about it. It is necessary to catch the right moment to sell tokens from that companies and hope for the best. I was in a lot of these companies and by experience I can say that everyone will be in same situation.
pxo1106

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

Old coins perhaps have no chance of going into profit again
and thus will have the value if it is necessary to invest.
However, what we can only expect from it is when its value will
rise again in certain considerations and handful negotiations.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2169

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

Your opinion Smiley
Newer coin tends to rank higher at cmc because they bring new hype but it doesn't mean that the old coin is not profitable anymore, it's just the ico phase is over and right now they are focusing on the development and there's nothing to be hyped until they release something. Usually they set the release of the plaform (or demo) one year after the ico so if there's still nothing after a year then I will reconsider holding that coin or not.

You're absolutely right. Usually a crypto currency is more profitable at the initial phase of its developing. But if the team won't abandon their coin or token, this crypto currency will evolve and grow further. For example, look at Dogecoin. It is an old coin that already mined and has no inflation. But people still use it for making a cheap transactions and recently DOGE has been pumped +30% on the crypto exchange markets.

Thus, an old coin can be profitable. It mostly depends on the community that support this crypto currency.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

Old coins perhaps have no chance of going into profit again
and thus will have the value if it is necessary to invest.
However, what we can only expect from it is when its value will
rise again in certain considerations and handful negotiations.
Some of the old coins are impossible to be profitable again because of the great coins in the present. But some are still having a potential to grow and rise again.

Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

depending on what you mean by old coins? but in any case I believe that the old coins are still profitable from the point of view of investment

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

In your article you don't mention what you really mean by old coin because there are a lot of coins are there in crypto world but I can say every good going whether it is old or new are profitable.

suzanne5223 (OP)

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

as you can see at many exchanges, dogecoin is one of the oldest coins and since a few days ago, the price starts to rise and now the price reaches more than 100% and I am sure that many people can get a big profit from dogecoin. I think the other coins will follow dogecoin to increase and I hope this month all of the coins can increase higher. I think dash, litecoin, and the other oldest coins giving a good sign to increase and I hope that coins can follow dogecoin too.
You're right about dash and dogecoin doing good in the market. But the whales price manipulation maybe the reason behind dogecoin bullish lately cause seems to bearish for long time. In the meantime, let's wait till it next year before we can assure of dogecoin situation.

Anam313

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:05:50 AM

For me the old coin project that has begun to show its existence is a project whose platform has begun to be applied, or maybe the burning period has begun

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

It does not matter how old a coin is on the market. What matters more is its current performance. A coin can be newly listed yet perform poorly without even reaching half way of its ICO price, leaving investors in despair. A coin like Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency (oldest) yet performing perferctly fine on the market.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:30:09 AM

Your opinion Smiley
In my opinion, it doesn't mean that they are old coins it cannot be profitable. It is just need time for the market to pump it up.
Diruy raya

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:12:21 AM

If this old coins belong to the cryptocurrency there is still possibility that this old coin will still be profitable until the time it will be obsolette in the coin market cap.

Menurut pendapat saya coin-coin itu  antara satu dengan yang lainnya masing -masing menguntungkan,bahkan coin lama lebih unggul baik kualitas maupun kuwantitas,karna coin lama induknya atau inangnya coin yang lain.g
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: