Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are old coins no more profitable  (Read 6012 times)
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

Old coins are still profitable. As market is down, that’s why investors feel like that some coins are losing their potential but when market will go green, the coins which had potential will certainly gain its price. Investors knew that old coins have good potential. They are holding those coins & waiting for the bull run, as soon as coins will gain value they will surely sell them for profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Old coins these are the Dogecoin, Waves, Litecoin, Dash, Bitbay, Nem, Eth, Rdd, and Xlm those are still profitable to me. I don't think its no more profitable, just lately dogecoin was pumped then the others moderate only, We can get earnings here if we apply day trade I guess because each of their price value are movable in the market.  
Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 412

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Old coins these are the Dogecoin, Waves, Litecoin, Dash, Bitbay, Nem, Eth, Rdd, and Xlm those are still profitable to me. I don't think its no more profitable, just lately dogecoin was pumped then the others moderate only, We can get earnings here if we apply day trade I guess because each of their price value are movable in the market. 
especially on old coins that have more trust by crypto users. maybe your experience in daily trading is more profitable buying old coins that are currently in the process of pumping and that is profitable

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

The main income brings me long-term investing in old coins that have a large circle of supporters , a good team of developers and actual use in various fields. For example btc or eth. I do not have sufficient knowledge and experience for short-term trading of new coins that have very high volatility and there is a great risk of losing their investment.
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

I think that many old coins will not give you a profit from investing in them. Of course a few coins are good, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and others, but most of the old coins are useless to anyone.
I am sure too that old cryptocurrencies which last year have strongly risen and a distance huge profit won't repeat it in the future any more. On it it is better to invest or in the main cryptocurrencies, or in new, but not old.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

I think that old coins will be popular and profitable for a long time. Bitcoin is the standard and will always remain the same. Also, in my opinion, anonymous coins will remain popular for a long time: ZEC, XMR. LTC-cryptocurrency silver, very fast and light.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

I believe that new coins have more prospects for multiple growth in price and therefore prefer to invest in new coins
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

What Huh

I think old coin is have more profit than new coin.
Because old coin it can survive on cryptocurrency.
You can look like Doge, Neo and other old coin.
suzanne5223 (OP)

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

What Huh

I think old coin is have more profit than new coin.
Because old coin it can survive on cryptocurrency.
You can look like Doge, Neo and other old coin.
Old coins can survive the market some old will crash out of the market soon. Meanwhile, I will advice you not to invest much into the 2 coins you mentioned.
NEO is a centralized coin cause some of it nodes were controlled by some organization.
DOGE was not doing well in the market ever since the 2016 but gain some pump which might be through market manipulation.
Be more careful buddy.

I believe that new coins have more prospects for multiple growth in price and therefore prefer to invest in new coins
Yes, some new coins has the potentials and utilities to survive the crypto currencies market but you do your research well and choose wisely before putting your money because there are still some fake new coins out there.

warning_btc

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

Old coins less profitable but have more chances to still alive in crypto chaos.
But anyway i think best investmnets between in all old coins is bitcoin

tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

Old coins are not as profitable as young projects, but they are more reliable. At the moment, when the market is unstable, I prefer to invest in old coins.
it is true on old coins, when this unsupportive situation old coins can be relied upon to invest, rtaher than new coins that we don't know how they are, so we are too difficult to analyze them compared to old coins

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:04:56 AM

it is true on old coins, when this unsupportive situation old coins can be relied upon to invest, rtaher than new coins that we don't know how they are, so we are too difficult to analyze them compared to old coins
kkoin-old coins already had a history in the market, we can see how his progress. but the new coins are still not very clear to know his future kits. the prediction is done is also still unclear. but some of the new coins there is also great potential to have that but somehow it could last a long time or not, keep now more and more new coins with a variety of concepts came on the market, we just wait for the concept which will survive and many demand by the market.

Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

Most of them are not but if you still try to look over to the old coins you can still able find a hope in to a coin if you're checking their updates and current status. Don't look only in a value but the progress of the project. Keep looking to that coins because there's a high change you can get a profit.

CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

Bitcoin is actually lowering somewhat however additional electronic foreign currencies tend to be throwing a lot more than Bitcoin. Throwing associated with altcoins is actually a bad indication for that crypto trader who've spent their own useful property.
Endorphinity

Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

New coins do have great prospects, but investing in such coins is very risky, because these coins are more likely to die than old coins.

kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

I usually believe in the prospects for the development of old coins. They have actually confirmed their potential, necessary resources and prospects for further development. Therefore, I usually invest 80% of my money in the purchase of old coins, and only 20% of investments in the purchase of new coins.
dat.ho12492

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

New coins do have great prospects, but investing in such coins is very risky, because these coins are more likely to die than old coins.
Very accurate, so if we are a wise investor and we have thoroughly analyzed the market, we will certainly choose the old coins when they are the foundation, the first products of this field, their credibility and existence are the best proof of the future and potential. Although, they are facing a lot of competitors and do not bring a great profit as in the past but talking about the long haul ahead, they are still more stable, new coins will probably be more profitable but in the long run, they still can not compete with those old men

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

Indeed, new altcoins tend to give out more profits.
If you're looking for serious money in cryptocurrency invest your time on new potential altcoins.
Invest your money on coins between top 200 on the CoinMarketCap I mean from top 100 coin down to top 200 coins.

InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

Old coins less profitable but have more chances to still alive in crypto chaos.
But anyway i think best investmnets between in all old coins is bitcoin
Agreed. But bitcoin is more like a stable and slow investment. While for a stable monthly income, you have to trade beginners and find potential among them.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

In fact, many old coin coins began to be selected with the appearance of new coins. Some of the coins that I observed will indeed dim after 3 months or more. After that the price will remain stable until there is a breakthrough from the team to boost the price of the coin again.

An important factor in stabilizing coin prices is how many coins are used and how much the project team is making innovations and also cooperation with other companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: