Print  
Author Topic: XXXX  (Read 1568 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

ICOforums.net is looking for a signature campaign manager

can you guys post who's the best bounty campaign manager here he must have a green trust thank you
yahoo62278 is the most qualified for this project,..
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

@The Pharmacist

What you said is True it should happen, I curse they should loose everything. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

This simply look like to me a "HYIP" posting plan. Somebody accepting users without any check on their numbers and their posting quality and promising superb payment. You guys are greedy to take part in such kind of absurd signature campaign and now making hue and cry.
Why need to curse others when you guys are suffering from low IQ.

Manager like Yahoo are reputed because they do not manage shady and shill campaigns. If this campaign is not upto the Yahoo standards then I do not think he/(or any reputable manager) here will manage this whatever payment offered to them.

I am alive
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

ICOforums.net is looking for a signature campaign manager

can you guys post who's the best bounty campaign manager here he must have a green trust thank you
yahoo62278 is the most qualified for this project,..
Stop recommending anyone with best manager or so on and so forth. Thats not what matters here, what matters is how stupid a person would send a lot of money to a random people without any trust from the community or majority and hired as manager with zero knowledge of managing even a single campaign.

And to those who are complaining that never received the payment from the contest or etc. its because you are just posting there coz you're being paid and will end up spamming. But its much better if spammers here will move there IMO.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

He indeed stole that 39 ETH and closed off all his social media accounts. Smiley Thank you iamsediii for ruining your fellow countrymen's REPUTATION MORE HERE. Smiley I hope you die a peaceful death after stealing 39 ETH you DID NOT WORK FOR.

WALLET HERE> https://etherscan.io/address/0xba0d86e83ada8e9faeaf3c0d14f210654739a6c7

HE HASN'T MOVED ANYTHING YET BECAUSE HE'S AFRAID HE WILL BE TRACED FOR STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S FUND. STUPID IDIOT.

The bastard was even online a few hours ago today. He is cursed for life for stealing what he never worth. Lazy ass. Karma will catch up with him.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

I received the payment I was promised. I believe that discussions on payments for other contests that were exclusively related to icoforum should remain there.

If there is any person who has not received payment for posting in this forum, Bitcointalk, it should file a complaint in the reputation section.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

I received the payment I was promised. I believe that discussions on payments for other contests that were exclusively related to icoforum should remain there.

If there is any person who has not received payment for posting in this forum, Bitcointalk, it should file a complaint in the reputation section.
the owner must post the spread sheet , and everything will be clear
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:50:41 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 02:42:54 PM by wledgewil

the owner must post the spread sheet , and everything will be clear

Del
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16600

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

I have not taken any job from this team so far. Still haven't seen confirmation that they paid users from their old campaign
Considering they banned you from their forum, I'll apply to be their campaign manager. Just for the heck of it Cheesy

If you want a clean, spam-free signature campaign (like this example), where participants are required to have earned Merit, I can be your guy.
Needless to say, after the entire disaster with the campaign so far, I would require funds to be held by either myself or someone more trusted.

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

I have not taken any job from this team so far. Still haven't seen confirmation that they paid users from their old campaign
Considering they banned you from their forum, I'll apply to be their campaign manager. Just for the heck of it Cheesy

I doubt it's the real yahoo. I was exploring their site and figured out that the user can not be the real yahoo. Real yahoo is not going to bother to advertising some popup ads there for few cents LOL

If you want a clean, spam-free signature campaign (like this example), where participants are required to have earned Merit, I can be your guy.
Needless to say, after the entire disaster with the campaign so far, I would require funds to be held by either myself or someone more trusted.
You will make a good signature manager there besides yahoo. I was expressing my interest (with a trusted escrow who will hold the fund) but since I have red trust they said they can not hire me LOL.

Poor me  Undecided

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16600

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

I doubt it's the real yahoo. I was exploring their site and figured out that the user can not be the real yahoo. Real yahoo is not going to bother to advertising some popup ads there for few cents LOL
That would indeed be a likely explanation.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

That wasnt the real yahoo. After a lot of users suspected his actions, and gave a lot of negative rep, he got busted and even posted a contest that contains nudity after he was exposed. I guess that wasnt yahoo's character.

I joined their forum for a little while, because I was intrigued by the scamming issue lol Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SooEz4Me

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

Updated:
All contest will be paid
Read more HERE

So don't worry, we already paid 300+ ETH (and we have more than 1000 ETH)

Other contests will be created in short time!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: