Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW/POS] BAKD | Crypto Crowdfunding & Professional Networking | BAKD.io  (Read 1194 times)
bebum

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

Great idea and a good team, the guarantee of a successful project. I believe in your success and that the project will develop and prosper. Good luck guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 44

BAKD | Build your dream or invest with confidence!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

Great idea and a good team, the guarantee of a successful project. I believe in your success and that the project will develop and prosper. Good luck guys!

Thanks a lot bebum, appreciate the kind words!

I'm pretty determined to make this a success. Make sure to keep an eye on us as we grow.

BAKD | Crypto Crowdfunding & Professional Networking
Building your dream project just got a little bit easier, better yet -- investing just got a little bit safer!
BAKD.me Alpha | BAKD.io Info Site | BAKD Discord | BAKD Github | BAKD Twitter | ANN Thread | Jobs Thread
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

Open call to any and all advisors and developers looking to get involved with BAKD!

If you like our project and where it is heading, and want to be part of the team, drop me a line anytime -- tom@bakd.io

Looking for Frontend/Backend Web Developers, Blockchain/Distributed Systems Devs, Crypto/Blockchain Advisor(s), Lawyers & Legal Advisor(s), ICO/Funding/Financial Advisor(s), Business Advisors to help build BAKD.

Generous contracts with equity in our future BAKD Token supply are available to anyone who joins the core team NOW!

Don't wait until we take off! And take off we will!

Building your dream project just got a little bit easier, better yet -- investing just got a little bit safer!
BAKD.me Alpha | BAKD.io Info Site | BAKD Discord | BAKD Github | BAKD Twitter | ANN Thread | Jobs Thread
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 02:10:20 AM

Few quick project updates for today:

We've made another pretty major addition to the BAKD team today, we'll be announcing and updating the team sections tomorrow, along with the release of updated docs and a few more brand new docs!

Development of the official landing pages for BAKD.io / BAKD.me / BAKD.info begins tomorrow.

As soon as those static sites are up and good to go, the real development begins!

-------------

Other news, we've gone ahead and setup our Reddit page, check it out here: https://www.reddit.com/user/BAKDio

And make sure to join us on Telegram to show your support for BAKD: https://t.me/BAKDio

-Tom

tominobo12

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:03:23 AM

Excellent! This project opens a new door to the future! This really will improve the economic composition of trading platforms!
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:18:53 AM

Excellent! This project opens a new door to the future! This really will improve the economic composition of trading platforms!

Glad you're excited Tominobo, we are too!

Give it a week or two. You'll really be excited when you see what we have in store for you guys.

-------------

Side Note:

After discussing potential marketing deals with various members of the forum, it's pretty clear that we're going to need to do some kind of small pre-sale to gather enough funds for the first 2-3 months of runway. Most would like a small amount of BTC upfront to get started, along with equity, which is understandable. But just not feasible at this point in time, especially with me covering the cost of development for the foreseeable future.

That said, If anyone is experienced with (small) pre-sales and is interested in helping out running it, drop me a line at tom@bakd.io

Thanks guys!

bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:15:37 AM

Everybody welcome Suyoga P., and Franklin C. to the BAKD team!

Suyoga is a freelance graphic designer with close to 200 public 5 star reviews, and Franklin is a design school graduate specializing in infographics. They'll be helping us to make the BAKD Website & Application Ecosystem and Marketing Material look top notch!

More information to come tomorrow, we'll be updating the team section with new profile photos and bios in the current docs, as well as announcing another new team member!

Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

The more I read about agate it looks like a potentially one of the greatest projects!
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:07:20 AM

The more I read about agate it looks like a potentially one of the greatest projects!

Thanks Fionoa, appreciate it.

Sorry for the lack of updates today, wasnt feeling well.

Wanted to clarify one thing that has been asked by new teammates.

I'm based in the US, the company itself will not be. For obvious legal reasons.

bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

Quick update, contracts are officially signed with Suyoga and Franklin, and soon we'll be announcing who will be taking over as CEO so I can focus on development. I'll be moving to the role of CTO.

Hoping to have the new landing pages done by the end of today, along with the updated docs.

The landing page and infographic designs are coming along beautifully, can't wait to release them. The designers were so eager to get going that they started early, over the weekend.

Side note, have been working with our new CEO to nail down the initial protocol and app specs so we can release them ASAP for you guys, not much longer.

That's about it for now. Keep following along, tentative release date for the alpha web app is Sept 22nd, 2018.

-Tom

bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

Just an FYI, our Telegram link was originally pointing to a channel (subscribers couldn't post) -- so I've gone ahead and fixed that.

https://t.me/BAKDio

Should now point to our new group for BAKD. Hope you guys can all join and show your support for what we're trying to do here.

Thanks!

bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

Updated website lander is live  (bakd.io), still optimizing and tweaking a few things -- but far better than the original one. Nothing fancy, just a landing page. Most of our effort from this point forward will be going into the docs, features, specs, and the alpha.

I'm giving the infographics one last text/copy update quickly right now, and then those will be deployed as well (if I don't fall asleep at my desk that is, getting late).

Make sure to check em out!

bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:15:05 AM

Forgot to mention... if you've already gone to the site recently, you may need to clear your browser cache to see the new version  Cool

bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:02:23 PM

Version 0.0.2a of the BAKD Roadmap has officially been released!  Hope you guys like it Cool

New versions of the text and graphic Onepager will be dropping in the next couple hours, make sure to check back regularly! Or, join our Telegram group for up to the minute development updates -- https://t.me/BAKDio

accuracypersonal

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

I think this is a very successful project with strategic BAKD.io disrupts funding strategy old electronic money, ICO, by giving control back to the investors. I hope people will welcome the positive projects and register to join the project soon.
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Hi All,

Just another quick update...

Since BAKD.me is where the main application is going to 'live' -- the plan is now to leave it live from start to finish. You are all free to check out and follow along with the progress live, directly on the site itself (Although, not much to look at just yet, but check back often! The authentication system is mostly there, and registered users will not be getting deleted -- so if you want to reserve your username, best to do it now).

By all means, PLEASE free to throw out any ideas or feature requests that you may have now -- we're building this for YOU guys, and we want it to be something you really feel as though you were a part of the process.

For a "worthy" alpha, we were thinking that at minimum we would need the following features to be (mostly) functional:
- Basic version of the overall theme/layout
- Basic static pages (contact, privacy policy, terms & conditions, help, etc)
- All of the basic authentication pages - including social auth
         - Possibly 2FA
- The real time 'sentiment wall'
         - This is the social aspect of the site, which would be tied in to active, past, and future campaigns -- among other things
- The searchable directory for professionals and projects/campaigns
- The company & member profile pages plus the vanity url subdomain system
- A handful of mock campaigns and a functioning campaign owner admin dashboard with mock disbursement mechanism
- Mock investments, mock investment dashboard panel with transaction history, privacy settings, etc.
- Most likely much, MUCH more will be available

------------------

Once we get the alpha web app out of the way, the documents should finally be where they need to be, along with the new pitch deck we've been working on -- and next stop is the token specs and testnet!

We're moving right along, I hope you guys are as excited as I am about all of this!

Regards,
Tom @ BAKD

bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

Oh yeah... our github is finally starting to come together as well Smiley

https://github.com/BAKD

-----

We're going to need help with documentation, and all of that good stuff -- so please reach out if you're interested in joining the team -- developers@bakd.io / support@bakd.io / tom@bakd.io / matt@bakd.io

bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

Updated Discord server info for BAKD:

Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/rADpPXp

(Or if you prefer -- the Telegram Group link is still the same - https://t.me/BAKDio)

Hope to see you all there soon enough! Wink

-Tom

mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

Blockchain Advisor role @ BAKD now live on Crypto.jobs - https://crypto.jobs/jobs/blockchain-advisor-at-bakd-io
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

UPDATE!

Protocol/Coin Specs have been finalized!

We have gone ahead and updated the main thread's spec area.

Included is the total supply, pre-mine amount, initial codebase fork decision, etc.

Official BAKD Protocol GitHub URL going forward: https://github.com/BAKD

------

Bounties will be starting soon (as in the next day or so!)

------

Much more info coming -- including pre-mine allocation amounts, pre-mine vesting amounts, etc will be getting released shortly.
 -- stay tuned!  Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: