Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED: Telegram Users - looking to hire marketers !!!  (Read 169 times)
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:03:54 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 12:10:27 AM by Smack That Ace

Hello everyone,

We are launching a new Bitcoin trading bot called Bitcoin Masons. Using semi-automatic signals that are supplemented by traders with 20+ years of experience, we believe we’re offering a trading bot the likes of which have not been seen in the market before.

We’re looking for Telegram marketers that will bring targeted users, ideally margin traders on platforms such as Bitmex, into our FREE channel, so they can see the signals for themselves and hopefully convert to paid users.

Note: that NO bots or scammers will be entertained, we require 100% authentic users and will test them for legitimacy.

If you have any questions please DM or post them here. I take a bit of time to respond due to my extensive workload but will get back to this once a day.

Our product is live and we need users asap.

Payment will be made once i see a good and solid response or we can use ESCROW. Please do not ask for payment upfront. My trust, merit and reputation on this forum is there for a reason.

Regards,

Duke

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acquia

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:41:42 AM

And you will not pay after service. All Pakistani and indian do same, Fake publish.
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

And you will not pay after service. All Pakistani and indian do same, Fake publish.

Hello,

I have been on this forum longer than you have known about crypto.
Never once have i had a issue of non payment.
Reason i wrote that is that recently there have been some vendors who have taken funds upfront and added bots, and fake users to our channel and not returned the payment. But you are entitled to your opinion and i will not go into a racist debate with a newbie.

But your point about payment is valid so i will edit my original post and add the option of escrowing the payment Smiley

Hope that makes you happy.

Regards

Duke

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

Payment can be escrowed

Updated

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

Hello

Still looking for a telegram marketer.
Thanks

Ludji

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

Hey, would you be interested in Reddit marketing? Posting in various subreddits can definitely bring in some traffic for your project and start a buzz. I can offer you posting from my old high-karma Reddit accounts as well as upvotes so that the posts get seen. Please do contact me if you're interested because I believe it would be great for your project.

Regards,
Ludji

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: