Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit for Satoshi Nakamoto  (Read 796 times)
Gustavo Livecoins (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 27

Criptorevolution

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

Hi everyone, i have been reading the Satoshi's posts on BTtalk and i think that he never seen the merit system way that exists currently, and i haven't seen how was before that, because of it i searched for the first comment ever, and give to him one of my merits, because if someone here deserves is that person (s), i see a lot of people doing this on their posts just like send Bitcoin to his address, i think he really gave the world something good to use

first post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5.msg28#msg28

Genesis of bitcoin: 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

Hi everyone, i have been reading the Satoshi's posts on BTtalk and i think that he never seen the merit system way that exists currently, and i haven't seen how was before that, because of it i searched for the first comment ever, and give to him one of my merits, because if someone here deserves is that person (s), i see a lot of people doing this on their posts just like send Bitcoin to his address, i think he really gave the world something good to use

Giving Nakamoto a merit here on bitcointalk is a good idea since we are not here today if he did not created bitcoin. This forum will not also exist without him since cryptocurrency and bitcoin will not be born. I will support this idea and I will try to look for Nakamoto's account here in this forum so I can give him a merit.
prj112031

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

https://i.imgur.com/KjE8qRM.png
well you think it was the real account of satoshi nakamoto? well yes it was labeled as founder but maybe we need more proof because we all know that satoshi nakamoto is anonymous and anyone can impersonate the name
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

That is expected for the creator of the number one crypto currency that made every ones lives different and happy. I do also want to give satoshi a merit for creating this wonderful thing.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

Well satoshi nakamota deserves more than a merit for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It is best to award him for this innovation that has helped the financial world level up. But as we all know satoshi nakamoto has remained anonymous and has hidden behind the shadow of bitcoin and i guess he want to keep it that way. The account satoshi in bitcointalk may or may not be the satoshi nakamoto but surely woth or withput merit the real satoshi nakamoto knows a lot of people are thankful for his work.

so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

I think it's unlikely that Satoshi will be pinched. such people are unlikely to be sitting on the forum.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

It is impressive that everyone is very enthusiastic about Satoshi's presence by just congratulating all the users here, how he plays so that there are already lots of new rich people here thanks to this forum and Bitcoin, it is worthy to reward him, we are indirectly has supported what Satoshi has made and planned for the future, it's good to get merit.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:59:45 AM

Well this is the best thing that the admin would want to achieve a healthy environment in the forum without having some nonsense post just to cater the number or post being required of the bounty hunters promoting an ICO project to success and at the same they could receive their rewards. However, i think achieving merit system does not have a negative impact at all in the bitcointalk forum.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

Could it be that one of his trusted people?
Until now he is still anonymous and has not yet appeared, has never revealed his real face. For this work, many people are successful and of course, he is quite happy and we feel proud of him.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3192

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

well you think it was the real account of satoshi nakamoto? well yes it was labeled as founder but maybe we need more proof because we all know that satoshi nakamoto is anonymous and anyone can impersonate the name

It is good to be skeptical, but in this case "satoshi" is user #3 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3). That should be sufficient proof.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

Giving a merit for the founder is not enough and no longer necessary for this guy deserves a warmest thanks from everybody for what he did is already a history that had change the world and open opportunities to the many people around the globe. If only I could have enough merits, definitely I will have to give also but the fact is I had on a limited merits which could only demote my rank back to jr.member.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:22:06 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 07:46:27 PM by BitcoinFX

It is good to be skeptical, but in this case "satoshi" is user #3 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3). That should be sufficient proof.

oh wow! Yes of course that's the real account of Bitcoin's founder Satoshi Nakamoto.

That is what was posted on November 22, 2009, 06:04:28 PM. Do you see my post after Satoshi's  Huh

EDIT: +21 MERIT from me.

HINT: Use Tor and Bitcoin all day, everyday.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Hope they found out that it was the true NS. If it wasn't then  I think some dudes just scammed themselves for nothing. For there is not a proof till this moment of who the real NS is neither is their any link to determine who his real identity is...... Sincerely, he has done a good job keeping himself off the radar of inquisitive minds.

people12345

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

This idea was preety awesome but i dont think that this is enough for the founder of bitcoin, he deserves More than that . hE deserves a award for creating this kind of system that everyone could give a benefits both financially and mentally. But generally this is a good idea
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

He has not been around for years and people have given him so many merits? I would return if I could not bear it. I wonder if the current admins know Satoshi?
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

it will be very interesting to read about what exactly satoshi wrote) Thank you very much author

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Gustavo Livecoins (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 27

Criptorevolution

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Every time we discuss about Satoshi is polemic, but i believe he used in the beginning this forum and was a form to send messages to the bitcoin community, obviously he disappeared and so the theme is mystics in turn of it, anyway it not takes advantage of his actions
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

he was a genius who created bitcoin, if only I had merit I would give all my rewards for him.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

Actually he was a genius who created bitcoin in world , if only I had merit. I would give all my rewards for him every step by step.  Cheesy:D
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

I am sure a lot of the people would say that if it was possible, they would have given all their merits to him. But to be honest, the contribution he has made can never be enough to thank him in words.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: