Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit for Satoshi Nakamoto  (Read 796 times)
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

Unfortunately that everyone is to a great degree amped up for Satoshi's pith by basically complimenting each one of the customers here, how he plays so that there are starting at now heaps of new rich people here in light of this social affair and Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BACARAN

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

I don't like to bitcointalk merit system, this system not fair oppinion for me.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

It is fit the bill to compensate him, we are by suggestion has reinforced what Satoshi has made and made courses of action for what's to come, it's awesome to get legitimize.
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

Hi everyone, i have been reading the Satoshi's posts on BTtalk and i think that he never seen the merit system way that exists currently, and i haven't seen how was before that, because of it i searched for the first comment ever, and give to him one of my merits, because if someone here deserves is that person (s), i see a lot of people doing this on their posts just like send Bitcoin to his address, i think he really gave the world something good to use

first post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5.msg28#msg28

Genesis of bitcoin: 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa

I'm pretty sure if it was truly Satoshi, the person who created Bitcoin and this forum, that he doesn't need any merits at all. I'd save your merits for other contributors to the board.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

I think crypto inventor deserve more than this he invented it to make our living comfortable and easy and it does that we can not only trade but also pay our bills with the help of this so there is no doubt thank it falls a very positive impact on our life.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

Hi everyone, i have been reading the Satoshi's posts on BTtalk and i think that he never seen the merit system way that exists currently, and i haven't seen how was before that, because of it i searched for the first comment ever, and give to him one of my merits, because if someone here deserves is that person (s), i see a lot of people doing this on their posts just like send Bitcoin to his address, i think he really gave the world something good to use

well you think it was the real account of satoshi nakamoto? well yes it was labeled as founder but maybe we need more proof because we all know that satoshi nakamoto is anonymous and anyone can impersonate the name

Oh cmon.

You might want to look at the post history of that user and you will find it amazing.
You wont doubt it is him. Try it. Do not talk yet without even looking at it just to post something here.

Every guy deserves a merit if he does a good job helping others or answering good question. He actually deserves all our Merits but it is also a good thing for others to get some to improve their ranks.
Right?
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

Not sure if our effort to merit him will really get noticed by him but surely that's the least we can do to let him know how thankful we are to him. For not only building this forum from the scratch but also giving the traditional currencies a digital look that might change the future for good.
AXELNetwork

Activity: 153
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

More than Merit, Satoshi would probably really be happy if we all used Bitcoin in the way he envisioned it originally.

Learn more about the AXEL project here: https://axel.network/
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

well we are still not sure if he is the real or only founder or not but as far I know till now he is the only person who shows up over the the world so we should definitely thanked him for making this facility for us and it also creating income source for the unemployed people as well.
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

yes definitely,  Wink we should thank that person who brings this comfort to our lives , and it not only improved the economic system but also decrease the unemployment problem,  we can earn here and don't have to pay any tax for this.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

Giving Nakamoto a merit here on bitcointalk is a good idea since we are not here today if he did not created bitcoin. This forum will not also exist without him since cryptocurrency and bitcoin will not be born. I will support this idea and I will try to look for Nakamoto's account here in this forum so I can give him a merit.
Yeah! Eventhough he don't have a quality post here, all of our resources and references came to Satoshi Nakamoto. He must be given also an acknowledgement even in the smallest reward because without him, we cannot make a quality post in cryptocurrency. All of the news and suggestions in this forum is disabled if Satoshi Nakamoto did not discover the blockchain technology and bitcoin. So, to be merited is a must for him.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

the way to appreciate his work is to help spread the function of bitcoin to the entire world community
not only with his bitcointalk account tip with merit points
because we know he no longer uses that account
so start by promoting bitcoin through social media and others

tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

I think this idea is fantastic, but I believe for bit coin will deserve more. It deserve a system which have a the system that both party have financially and mentally happy. But in general it’s a very good idea.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

He changed this world for a better, he deserve more than merits.
No words can explain how thankful we are for the great revolution he started.
I hope, Satoshi Nakamoto is still in a good position with a good health, he deserve to live happily ever.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of Bitcoin who has been instrumental in finding blockchain technology. Without it we will not know Bitcoin.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

I think it is a must because Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of BTT. thiugh he do not reach the current event in this forum, giving him a merit is a big thing to do of the members, why? Because without him, forum of cryptocurrency would not made. I like also to give him a merit but I do not have any extra sendable merit to be given to him.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/KjE8qRM.png

We should honored this great man Mr.  Satoshi Nakamoto for his great creation the bitcoin because a lot of people around the globe has benifeted with his creation. Bitcoin is very popular and many people admired this to use this creation.
vossybiglady

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

I love the show of support for the #1 head hancho.  Without Satoshi none of this would be possible.  Now the real question is.  Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:37:33 AM

I understand that for nostalgic or historical purpose one would want to show up in there after giving him some merit, but to be frank.. it is a bit of waste of merit. There's nothing wrong with giving satoshi a small symbolic amount, but giving him 100 points? 100 points of sMerit are so hard to get. He will never come back, these points should be better off given to people that are actively posting and giving this forum newer content.

Personally I always forget that the merit system even exists and always forget to give merit to posts i've liked, but If I was paying to the merit system I wouldn't be giving big amounts to people that haven't posted in 5+ years.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

Of course as a creator of Bitcoin, it was very brave for him to introduce in the world. And now it is being accepted as digital money. And  it its successful coun since it has the highest value.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: