Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will replace ETH!  (Read 27894 times)
LARSBAK

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

ethereum is the next bitcoin, and it will not be replaced by cardano. I think etherum will not be replaced, at this time when the price decreases even ethereum still exists.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

ethereum is the next bitcoin, and it will not be replaced by cardano. I think etherum will not be replaced, at this time when the price decreases even ethereum still exists.
I also think so. ethereum are strong enough to defend its position and its position, up and down price is not a bad sign. basically, the ethereum was able to show that he is indeed the coins did not disappoint, coins that are able to survive and live with the surge in prices is becoming increasingly improved.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

I think cardano will not be able to replace Ethereum. Ethereum is a best altcoin today. It has many outstanding features compared to other coin. Ethereum is a lot of investors believe.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

It seems difficult if Cardano replaces Eth, the Eth community is more and more powerful, Cardano must be able to attract investors in a more creative way. Cardano will remain in his position and continue to have better movement.
Liklopor

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

I think that Cardano has no chance to replace ETH. ETH will remain the best altcoin on the market.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

Maybe it's one of Cardano's targets. But I think it will be difficult to replace Ethereum, because Ethereum has grown so rapidly in the market. For example, many new projects or ICOs pair their projects with ETH.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

Maybe it's one of Cardano's targets. But I think it will be difficult to replace Ethereum, because Ethereum has grown so rapidly in the market. For example, many new projects or ICOs pair their projects with ETH.

New projects and governments will use Cardano: Wake up!
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

I very doubt that. Though the ethereum blockchain have being experiencing some difficulty lately but still believe in their potentials.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

It seems to me that this statement from the CEO of Cardano only public relations the course. He understands that other option to output the project in a top at him is not present. Only loud statements.
Yes that the sentences are loud and have no basis. Maybe he is catching up with the community and getting more attention by saying that the ADA will beat ETH. ADA will never do that, and no altcoin is likely except for Neo

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

You'll forgive me if I say something is not right, because I probably did not see the latest news, but I do not understand how the Cardano project is still alive? What did he create? Does he have anything at all?
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

I think that Cardano has no chance to replace ETH. ETH will remain the best altcoin on the market.

Obviously ethereum is a good competitor for Bitcoin. And ethereum has a good business reputation in market as well, it's so easy that cardano will surpass ETH. More over ETH are accepted for transactions as well.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

I hope what CEO Cardano says can be proven, because I don't think it's that easy to defeat and replace Ethereum.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

eth may be replaced, but not cardano. eos, and stellar actually has a better chance. especially with stellar step which is now a platform for bounty.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

Well, nice plan and hope for the future of the Cardano. Actually, every promising coin may have chance to pass the Ethereum. Moreover, the rate of ETH right now is still low and it has low progress to grow. But, is that true? For some months later, maybe it is still difficult. But, I cannot predict what will happen in some years later. Every coin has great chance.

anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

Presently, Ethereum’s blockchain is the only one of its kind capable of offering smart contracts that enable developers and service providers to achieve pretty much anything they wish. Cardano, a blockchain project founded upon scientific philosophy and peer-reviewed academic research, is coming up fast on Ethereum’s blindside with its own smart contract platform. Cardano has proven itself to be a stable altcoin on the exchanges.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

In my opinion, one of the promising coins is Bitcoin, Ethereum, because they are the most popular and prosperous.Correctly, do what you like most, if there are accurate news and forecasts, then people will be drawn to you, consider this. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

I really hope that the cardano will shoot in the near future. And it does not matter whether it replaces the ethereum or not, the main thing is ada has a strong project and a strong team

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

I don't think that cardano will replace ethereum. Although ethereum is currently falling, but I believe that ethereum will recover and rise again. Cardano will always be on the portion and will not replace ethereum. That's just my opinion
armanhusni

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

currently ethereum's price is falling, but the efforts that Ceo Cardano wants to do will not be possible. I'm not sure they will defeat Etherum !! The etherum ceo also won't let that happen. I don't believe etherum will be defeated by Cardano. ethereum will still be my Favorite Altcoin.

Puylybn

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

The news does not seem to have any basis. CEO Cardano, this is one of the developers of ETH. Perhaps he was offended by the ETH team and was angry, wrote about what, he now has better technology. In my opinion, while Cardano has not shown an effective working model, all words remain only words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: