Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will replace ETH!  (Read 27891 times)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:44:45 PM

How many similar opinions that I think can have real opportunities for the battle of projects and teams. Maybe it's time to create a championship developers on this topic? Why not? I think this is a good idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:48:46 PM

It is unlikely that he will succeed, because Ethereum has already recommended itself well and has gained many fans!
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:54:09 PM

Cardano certainly has the opportunity to replace ethereum and even bitcoin, support for devs. which is very strong and the number of users that continues to grow is certainly a consideration that Cardano is feasible to replace ethereum.
opportunity is always there for other altcoins who have good potential and characteristics in their growth,
if indeed cardano's trading volume (ADA) can continue to increase or maybe ethereum falls then Cardano's (ADA) opportunity will be greater in replacing the current ethereum position.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:52:47 PM

Cardano is really a very good coin, which is now surviving in this bear market and fighting for its place. Therefore, I can not say with all confidence, but the potential for further development is clearly there, and therefore it is possible that this coin will fly to the moon.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:16:53 PM

I like the way Cardano represents itself for the community. The site is one of the best I've ever known. The roadmap representation is just the state of art! And weekly reports too. I believe it could become a top project in a few years if everything will be as they planned.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:54:59 PM

Ether is a very strong project. I believe that the team will make it even better in the near future. I think that the price of air will go up soon.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:00:14 PM

and can you tell how many ICOs are conducting on the Cardano platform? I don't think their quantity can compare with those on the Ethereum platform.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:43:44 PM

Both platforms has the future, no doubts. But ethereum already works for years and already known and accepted by masses. Cardano will have a lot of time to finish they first phase of development - mainnet release, then will follow adoption phase.

As you said, both are big projects in cryptocurrency. In terms of value, the ADA has had a long and largely unused price range, from $ 1.15 to $ 0.03. If anyone is a risk taker and wants a high profit, I think the ADA is a project they should consider as they can at any time make a difference compared to ETH
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:19:50 PM

I have strong doubts that any altcoin will replace Ethereum, besides this centralised coin. The majority of all altcoins are based on Ethereum blockchain and there are tons of new projects that are going to launch their token on this blockchain. If cardano wants to compete with ETH, the devs have much work to do Smiley
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:09:21 PM

I think that ETH is much stronger and more interesting than the cardano. In addition, I believe that the ethereum development team is much stronger.

MTVuser07

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:32:45 PM

Do not make me laugh, Cardan will not reach the level of Ethereum for a long time. He needs to raise the price, not depending on Bitcoin. If someone made a loud statement, do not immediately be led, let them first implement it.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:56:33 PM

People keep making postulations without proper backing. Why compare top blockchain projects like Cardano and Ethereum, saying Cardano will surpass Ethereum? I think that's  a baseless argument. Support both projects rather than make it look as though they are battling, crypto enthusiasts should have a rethink.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:26:09 AM

People keep making postulations without proper backing. Why compare top blockchain projects like Cardano and Ethereum, saying Cardano will surpass Ethereum? I think that's  a baseless argument. Support both projects rather than make it look as though they are battling, crypto enthusiasts should have a rethink.
I do not like the cardan low liquidity. I think that this coin is 30-40% more expensive than it is now on the cryptocurrency market.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:54:41 AM

I don't believe cardano can replace ethereum because ethereum has a strong community support even at this bear market. Once the market recovers, ethereum will give its holders some good profit.

dragonomoy
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:56:39 AM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
No no I think it will never .
I don't think cardano will replace ETH even though if the cardano gets better in terms of technology I don't think it's enough to replace ETH.
and also every news is just speculation and cannot be proven before that happens.

Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:59:39 AM

He may of course be obsessed with this idea, but still it seems to me that he is unlikely to succeed!
PlusOne88

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:53:58 AM

Well just the same all of these coins have something within it that makes it special. The technologies behind it and all other things surely made it as it is different from the other and may have made it a good coin. Cardano may be a giant slayer indeed as you have claimed but I wanted to see Cardano move up to see that these claims are really possible. And if it will then Cardano will be just one of the coins that we should be investing on. For now ripple have succeeded surpassing ethereum which I think proves itself to be a good coin and so I would want to see Cardano do the same.

Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:08:27 AM

I would like to invest this coin because this is gaining more popularity now. I think this coin will somehow gives me lot of money in the future. Also remember, ethereum is the second biggest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin in cryptocurrency world. so ETH is always the best.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:26:02 PM

ETH can't be defeated by Cardano, ETH is strong and after hardfork for proof of stake will be more strong , so Cardano need to more time to compete ETH and also others compositors of ETH also in market.

Mysteryla

Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:36:59 PM

If we are talking about what cardano has and not what it will add to its platform, i do not think it is ready to replace ethereum. There are updates expected to be released on ethereum and this might start coming anytime soon.
I am expecting to see what cardano will be doing in couples of months' time. The CEO should work on the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: