Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢📢[ANN]💰 [ICO - PRE_SALE] 💰[DAQBET]💰 DAQBET - THE FUTURE OF BETTING 💰  (Read 16522 times)
Finleynar

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

Hello everyone, people! Great website design! I could not tear my gaze from it! Quality work, I will not argue!
Completely agree with you, dude! Moreover, I want to note the quality made white paper, which provides detailed information about the project.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evgeniy_leskov

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

And on the basis of what crypto currency is your project based? Bitcoin or Etherium?
omarbajram

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

And in what social networks you can be found? And what about the activity?
evgeniy_leskov

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

And in what social networks you can be found? And what about the activity?
Hi! The channels of the project are in Telegram, Discord, Reddit and Facebook. There is quite active, I advise you to join!
zaxarsavin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

Tell me, when is the launch of ICO? Now there is a presale, am I right?
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

About the ICO, I can not tell you, but yes, now there is the first phase of presale. Do you like this project?
zaxarsavin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

About the ICO, I can not tell you, but yes, now there is the first phase of presale. Do you like this project?
OK, thanks! Yes, I really liked this project. It's promising. And I believe in the success of the project team!
urengoiend

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

I saw a lot of projects related to battling on the crypto-currency market. But your looks promising. Good luck
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

Hello! I understand that the project is focused on betting in gambling. And what about users from countries where gambling is prohibited? They will not have any problems with the law?
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

Hello! I understand that the project is focused on betting in gambling. And what about users from countries where gambling is prohibited? They will not have any problems with the law?

I think that investors and players from countries where there are bans will find it difficult to play. At a minimum, access to the site will be blocked and as a maximum can be very punished.
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:19:31 PM

Hi everybody! Tell me, and in what languages is information available on the project other than English?
Appyaak

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

I think that investors and players from countries where there are bans will find it difficult to play. At a minimum, access to the site will be blocked and as a maximum can be very punished.
This is regrettable. But there's nothing you can do about it, except to transgress the law.
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:23:35 PM

This is regrettable. But there's nothing you can do about it, except to transgress the law.
For example, in which countries are gambling prohibited? I think that it's always possible to bypass the blocking of the site.
Appyaak

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

For example, in which countries are gambling prohibited? I think that it's always possible to bypass the blocking of the site.

As far as I know, gambling as a business is prohibited in Russia. I do not know if there is a ban on gambling on the Internet.
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

As far as I know, gambling as a business is prohibited in Russia. I do not know if there is a ban on gambling on the Internet.
So it seems to me that there is no ban on gambling on the Internet. And where there is - you can always bypass the lock. Although you can bring trouble on yourself.
daqbet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

It looks pretty tempting and attractive. But before investing my money in this project, I'd like to have some guarantees about its reliability. Do you have this ?

Yes, we have
daqbet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:26:08 AM

I'm wondering about your company. Tell me, please, where can I find information about the team?

Hi, you can find us on daqbet.com, all information
daqbet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:30:44 AM

With total tokens available for sale: 150,000,000 DAQ and Token price:   1 DAQ = 0.08 USD, so your hard cap is 12 milion US dollars.
But I don't know about your soft cap? Can you tell me?

$ 0.08 at the beginning of the DAQ pre-sale,
The price of the DAQ will increase in the sale route.
daqbet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:37:25 AM

W is the minimum investment that I can do? And I would like to know how long the will your sale be?

The minimum investment is 250 $, and the Pre-sale will be finish on Dec 31, 2018
daqbet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

Do you have any advantages in comparison with other projects, because of which I want to use your project?

DAQ is a blockchain-based betting and prediction market ecosystem, designed to change the way the world bets. DAQ has the vision to create a whole new betting experience. In addition, DAQ aims to develop a broad ecosystem: DAQexchange, DAQstore, DAQbetting, etc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: