Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Since my last post, we were almost killed due to some NIGGER!  (Read 18483 times)
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 12:54:47 AM

Second, I'll let you give me three hits, then I get one. Are you ok with this old man?

I know for a fact that Phinneas is not racist, or a bigot of any kind. On the other hand, otrkid70 and Bobsurplus seem to be a bit racist in their own way, and we now know for a fact that Bobsurplus is ageist.

You support a Racist then call me one?   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.140

You have A lot of nerve.

If Phinneas was black, you would have been OK with him saying NIGGER. Since he is white, you say that it's not OK. The only reason for the difference is his race. Thus, you're racist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HorseCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:06:44 AM

BAN THIS RETARD GET THIS BULLSHIT OFF MY SCREEN
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 03:03:45 AM

Please do not post off topic stuff in other threads. Especially not in the Bitcoin100 thread. I don't know what your intentioon is by doing that, but, if you take the time to think about, I hope you'll realize that doing so does not actually hurt me specifically.

If Phinneas was black, you would have been OK with him saying NIGGER. Since he is white, you say that it's not OK. The only reason for the difference is his race. Thus, you're racist.
Explain this? I'm white he is white how does me Objecting to His Racist Views Make me a Racist?

Would you be objecting so much if he was black? I suspect not. So the only reason you are so up-in-arms about this is because of Phinneas's skin color.
Also, considering how severe your reaction is to this, and especially considering you are white, it looks as if you are yourself secretly inwardly racist, and are overcompensating either to convince yourself that you aren't racist, or to convince everyone else.

On the other hand you support and Defend him Calling His Nieces Black Boyfriend a N****R

Please quote where I have supported him calling that other guy a NIGGER.

You and him Both are 2 Racist Cowards. Why would someone Donate to Racists like yourselves?  Just letting people know who they are dealing with here.  To Explain what my previous Comment has to do with this thread?...I guess i just answered it.

Yeah, get over yourself. No one gives a shit about a personal crusade of some newbie. Plus we are not asking for any more donations. We have already raised a ton of money, and are just trying to give it out to charities. If you wish to go and talk to a bunch of charities, and explain to them that they should not get $1,000, or that they shouldn't add bitcoin to their websites because bitcoin is full of racists, that's your prerogative. Hopefully they will take into account that you are just some stranger no one's ever heard of, and will ignore you.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:23:57 AM

I smell bullshit Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7xrE9EYd4

Phinnaeus Gage is a troll, get used to him Smiley

(A)social

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 12:18:57 PM

BAN THIS RETARD GET THIS BULLSHIT OFF MY SCREEN

Please, press the button below

BTC: 1ASociaLbBZzBUR8hSw8CryajncADsR1m6 - Bitmessage: BM-orfFdAgAmtnBokTivq3vj1RtSVtXbrftM
OpenBazaar Store: https://openbazaar.com/store/QmeCThm8d5zcat7BjGw4SQeovaC5diF9s4b2yTSHWdpzmb
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:45:59 AM

fire twerks

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 05:48:15 AM

Wow...  not a very advanced troll, but a very effective one.

Nasty.  Sad to see it here.

If directed at me, not advanced because I'm not one. At least I don't come here to purposely troll even though on the surface my posting activity may dictate elsewise. It truly is not my intent. If it were, I would be man enough to admit that I am indeed a troll. I have written a handful of troll posts though, mostly of the humor kind. There may be a half dozen posts of mine that could easily be considered troll posts. I'm a pretty straight-up kinda guy.

My point is the word is so culturally charged it is, in my opinion, better to not be used.  Sure I can say NIGGER, and I can do it in all caps, and I can call someone that name without being particularly racist.  I can justify using the word by using it for all races equally... or not really.

And I think it is ridiculous that there are those here who have labeled you a racist based on your use of a word.  It is a ridiculous and intellectually shallow accusation.  Even if many people who use that word do indeed disdain blacks.

My thought that you might be trolling was based n the fact that, having read your posts, I would consider you intelligent enough to realize using this word sometimes causes pain or discomfort to some black people, as well as get's shallow thinkers are riled up and jumpy.  Therefore I'd imagine you'd not be one to use it.  Therefore you were trolling.

I was wrong.

I will defend your right to use the word nigger.  And I will also agree that using it does not make you a racist.  I do, however think using it is at least foolish most of the time.

Your post has merit.

I was one hot son of a bitch when I penned the OP, but still stand by it and my subsequent posts.

I do not hate the black race. From from it. I do HATE the word hate, though, and don't use in everyday conversation, albeit I chose words that have the same exact meaning when I'm speaking.

I do recall using the word nigger toward a white redneck dude when I lived in Alabama because his actions warranted it. I was spitting (not purposely, but saliva was ejected) in his face using the said term a myriad of times. That dude was truly one piece of shit. Moreover, a NIGGER!

Do u have a tree in front of ur house? I'm sure u can put it to good use after your done lynching

Actually I'm pretty surprised you haven't posted Lynch pics yet

I even have a totem pole that has Honest Abe depicted on it to the left of the house in case you have trouble finding the place. It's on the corner of Castle and Center St., here in Sandwich, IL.

BTW, I'm not a racist. And all the bruises on my niece caused by the NIGGER are just about all healed. Thank you for asking.

That said, go fuck yourself.

Here's something that'll shock you. I honestly believe that any white officer that beats a black person for no reason should be all be killed by the black family's hands. I'll help hold down the fucking WHITE cop till they take over.

I also believe that all KKK members should receive the same treatment if they are racist fucks.

Good day, prick!

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:01:34 AM

Please do not post off topic stuff in other threads. Especially not in the Bitcoin100 thread. I don't know what your intentioon is by doing that, but, if you take the time to think about, I hope you'll realize that doing so does not actually hurt me specifically.

Explain this? I'm white he is white how does me Objecting to His Racist Views Make me a Racist?

Would you be objecting so much if he was black? I suspect not. So the only reason you are so up-in-arms about this is because of Phinneas's skin color.
Also, considering how severe your reaction is to this, and especially considering you are white, it looks as if you are yourself secretly inwardly racist, and are overcompensating either to convince yourself that you aren't racist, or to convince everyone else.

On the other hand you support and Defend him Calling His Nieces Black Boyfriend a N****R

You and him Both are 2 Racist Cowards. Why would someone Donate to Racists like yourselves?  Just letting people know who they are dealing with here.  To Explain what my previous Comment has to do with this thread?...I guess i just answered it.

Yeah, get over yourself. No one gives a shit about a personal crusade of some newbie. Plus we are not asking for any more donations. We have already raised a ton of money, and are just trying to give it out to charities. If you wish to go and talk to a bunch of charities, and explain to them that they should not get $1,000, or that they shouldn't add bitcoin to their websites because bitcoin is full of racists, that's your prerogative. Hopefully they will take into account that you are just some stranger no one's ever heard of, and will ignore you.
I love the way you try and twist the facts around.   Fact is you and that other Pig are Racists. You know a few mods on here and pull a few strings to Keep your Racist Organization clean from my posts. Fact is No matter What that Racist Mod that you have on your payroll does to me will never hide the fact that you are SCUM. At 75 how many years left do you Have to Redeem your nasty soul? 
You live with the facts, you deal with it when the time comes.
Good luck SCUM

Police officer: Can you explained what happened, sir?
otrkid70: Yes, officer. That black gentleman over there allegedly raped my two teenage daughters. Here's all the proof, and would you be so kind as to make sure no harm comes to him, for he seems like a nice man.

Bruno Kucinskas: That fucking dead NIGGER raped my two teenage daughters, so I killed his ass, and was in the process of chopping up his body when you arrived and interrupted me.
Police officer: Sir, would you please don't use that term, and besides, the dead dude is white.
Bruno Kucinskas: Officer, why are you bringing race into this?

Read the OP again in its proper context. I apologize that in this case the NIGGER in question used to be a black gentleman. Seriously, he was a cool dude, till he TURN FUCKING NIGGER.

For those that don't like it or me, ignore me and this thread. So motherfuckin' simple.

~Bruno Kucinskas
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:07:48 AM

You and him Both are 2 Racist Cowards. Why would someone Donate to Racists like yourselves?  Just letting people know who they are dealing with here.  To Explain what my previous Comment has to do with this thread?...I guess i just answered it.

I love the way you try and twist the facts around.   Fact is you and that other Pig are Racists. You know a few mods on here and pull a few strings to Keep your Racist Organization clean from my posts. Fact is No matter What that Racist Mod that you have on your payroll does to me will never hide the fact that you are SCUM. At 75 how many years left do you Have to Redeem your nasty soul?  
Good luck SCUM

otrkid70: Yes, officer. That black gentleman over there allegedly raped my two teenage daughters. Here's all the proof, and would you be so kind as to make sure no harm comes to him, for he seems like a nice man.

Bruno Kucinskas: That fucking dead NIGGER raped my two teenage daughters, so I killed his ass, and was in the process of chopping up his body when you arrived and interrupted me.
Police officer: Sir, would you please don't use that term, and besides, the dead dude is white.

Read the OP again in its proper context. I apologize that in this case the NIGGER in question used to be a black gentleman. Seriously, he was a cool dude, till he TURN FUCKING NIGGER.

For those that don't like it or me, ignore me and this thread. So motherfuckin' simple.

~Bruno Kucinskas

calling a black dude a NIGGER is like someone calling ur daugther a WHORE it's offensive i'm sure to u. It was cool to call a woman a WHORE in the past but it's not cool anymore

If this was 1800's and ur NIGGER forgot to pluck the last few cotton buds i would say go ahead and WHIP THAT NIGGER, but guess what it's 2014 u need to adapt and not call people NIGGERS.

theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:57:41 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 01:07:52 PM by theMiracle

@Phinnaeus
It's all that newfangled thinking.
Integrate society, they said.
Them people as good as white folk, they said.
Ain't nothin' wrong with savages sleepin' with our womens, they said.
And now look at Us -- darkie in the White House, rest of 'em hopped up on goofballs, rapin' our womens in broad daylight!

-Your Angry White Friend
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:46:42 PM

calling a black dude a NIGGER is like someone calling ur daugther a WHORE it's offensive i'm sure to u. It was cool to call a woman a WHORE in the past but it's not cool anymore

If this was 1800's and ur NIGGER forgot to pluck the last few cotton buds i would say go ahead and WHIP THAT NIGGER, but guess what it's 2014 u need to adapt and not call people NIGGERS.

A better comparison would be calling a woman a cunt, as a whore is a synonym for prostitute which can accurately describe an individual's profession, ergo a sentiment which can both be an insult and a descriptor.

With that said, imagine a scenario where a woman runs over your daughter, keeps driving while flipping the bird, you call an ambulance and describe the situation as "my daughter almost died due to some CUNT!"  Now, women of all kinds attack you for using that word, paying no mind to the fact that a woman just ran over an innocent girl without a second thought.  You might describe the individuals who ignore the actions of the woman driver, ignore the daughter, and instead attack you for using a word they didn't like as, themselves, soulless cunts.

We can see, then, why some people take offense to "nigger", and why some do not: it's the same reason why cunts don't like being called cunts and, to a much greater extent, why evil cannot bare to hear the truth.  Are all women cunts?  Of course not, it's a gross over-generalization to presume half the world is this way, and to call a nice woman a cunt is very bad form, to which they deserve the defense, to which people would ask that the individual who muttered the obscenity swallow their words and offer an apology--this, I find fair.  But when a woman is a cunt, only those who are personally offended by being called a cunt--a revelation of truth--will come to her defense: only evil has an incentive to mask evil.

So, with this sorted out, we can clearly see whether Bruno is being asked to apologize for calling a decent man what he isn't, or if evil is defending evil.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:01:54 PM

I feel the need to chime in.

I understand that anyone may say anything they wish. This is a part of having free will. As long as a person is willing to accept the listener's reaction to the words they chose, I believe that a free man should be able to communicate whatever ideas he wishes to.

However, perhaps a point you haven't considered is the effect that this particular word has on so many in this community and at large. It may seem novel for you to use, and semantically sound as well; but to utilize a word that you know will offend, purposefully, is a disservice to your fellow. To cause pain or dissent (even if you feel said pain isn't a legitimate reaction) with carelessly chosen words is also a disservice. For example, although I don't feel too strongly about rape either way, I'd be a black-hearted bastard to bandy the word around a molested child or former rape victim knowing the psychological trauma it would cause. I don't feel any particular way about homosexuality either; but what kind of person would I be to call someone a faggot or queer that I know would be upset by my choice of words? To use specific words implies specific intent.

I don't know if you are Christian, but you seem to serve the Order and the Good with your actions. Also, you wield words quite effectively. So it honestly surprises me that you would wield this word when you had so many other weapons at your disposal. Also, your story fails to indicate particularly niggardly behavior (which to the best of my knowledge denotes a stingy or stubborn individual; the person you described does seem craven, foolish, violent, immoral and stupid, but not niggardly). As a man that has been in a similar situation (having to spring to the defense of a lady being beaten) I understand where you might have been mentally when you posted this; but your continuing defence of your words makes it seem as though you may have chosen that word at the expense of more appropriate ones you were aware of.

I respect you as a person that understands the importance of service to your fellow. We are a dying breed. I believe you have demonstrated this time and time again as you assisted the community with your impressive investigative skills and wonderful wit. I also understand the rage that participating in the scenario you described would bring; despite my call to service I would have tried my best to end that man's life had he attempted what he did in my presence. But given your intellect, I can't condone this sort of behavior from you. I am sorry if it seems I have passed judgement upon you; I'm just disappointed a bit.

I'm 27, and I'm Black. Not African American. Call me Black.

And I'm not offended at all, and encourage rational and synthetic discussion of this topic. It will be the only way we will be able to move past it as a human race. Through discussion, and eventually clarification.

~Green

Excellent post. Thank you for saying what I wanted to say.

Well i'm so incredibly glad you could weigh in on the subject with your opinion, Uncle Tom.

You can't provoke me, sir Smiley You aren't real to me. Just so many words. And I don't say that to offend you.

If this allows you to release some of the rage you feel inside, please continue. It's not hurting me, and if its helping you I will take the whole of it. I love you even though I don't know you. I would, however, appreciate it if your contributions to this thread were on topic and rational. Your cooperation is appreciated in advance.

~Green

Well i'll give you credit, you're a class act. I just can't fathom how a black person could be ok with this word. i'd be pretty upset if it were me. good on you for turning the other cheek. i respect that to some degree. And btw, my uncle tom comment was to B!Z specifically, and i was out of line i know. I apologize, but hey OP said the N word. lets kick his ass!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:24:13 PM

A bunch of non-black bitches in the west with slightly darker skin tone pretending to be down wit da brothas Smiley

Black people think you are bitches to the core, and they are right.

GTFO bitch made punks/
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

You and him Both are 2 Racist Cowards. Why would someone Donate to Racists like yourselves?  Just letting people know who they are dealing with here.  To Explain what my previous Comment has to do with this thread?...I guess i just answered it.

I love the way you try and twist the facts around.   Fact is you and that other Pig are Racists. You know a few mods on here and pull a few strings to Keep your Racist Organization clean from my posts. Fact is No matter What that Racist Mod that you have on your payroll does to me will never hide the fact that you are SCUM. At 75 how many years left do you Have to Redeem your nasty soul?  
Good luck SCUM

~Bruno Kucinskas

I have no problem with anybody calling my daughter a WHORE. In fact, I could easily do it myself. BTW, she has brain cancer, probably caused by too many drugs and...wait for it...whoring around.

BTW, guess which person correctly guess which movie would win Best Picture for 2013: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418869.0

I would love to see that movie, for the trailer still gives me goosebumps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUQNjfhlREk

You may dislike for a myriad of reasons, but racist shouldn't be one of them.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:53:31 AM

@Phinnaeus
It's all that newfangled thinking.
Integrate society, they said.
Them people as good as white folk, they said.
Ain't nothin' wrong with savages sleepin' with our womens, they said.
And now look at Us -- darkie in the White House, rest of 'em hopped up on goofballs, rapin' our womens in broad daylight!

-Your Angry White Friend

I have no problem with Obama being in the White House, and I don't consider him a NIGGER or a nigger. I may despise a lot of shit he represents, but currently he is my president of these United States, and I would take a bullet for his black ass (not meant unkindly).
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:07:58 AM

Well i'll give you credit, you're a class act. I just can't fathom how a black person could be ok with this word. i'd be pretty upset if it were me. good on you for turning the other cheek. i respect that to some degree. And btw, my uncle tom comment was to B!Z specifically, and i was out of line i know. I apologize, but hey OP said the N word. lets kick his ass!

Wanna kick my ass, you know where I live.

You may not be able to fathom it, but it occurs daily, if not by the minute somewhere in the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl0DwApnjEY Obviously, this black guy was comfortable with using the term, albeit I wouldn't have used it that way, and we were basically in the same camp at the time.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:36:41 AM

Phinnaeus, you have no class and you have racist-bigot bones inside you. Its that simple.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:17:15 AM

No problem man, we all have our days Smiley I actually apologize for misunderstanding you; I originally thought your comment was directed at me but I see I was mistaken, my bad. I defend everyone's right to free speech, even if I don't agree with what's being said. Free will dictates this. Also, being in Customer Relations for 5+ years is an excellent resource Wink

If you are ever around Greenwood, SC, drop me a line and Ill serve us up some cold beers and some hot and spicy ribs Smiley No hard feelings  Grin

~Green
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:31:38 AM

Phinnaeus, you have no class and you have racist-bigot bones inside you. Its that simple.

You be signing a different tune if your ~100lb niece was beaten by a...wait for it...NIGGER.

Reread the OP to get back up to speed, for you're behind.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:38:41 AM

I don't think people like Bobsurplus are behind, I think they're on auto-moron mode and are never going to listen to a word anyone says, I admit, I did find it incredibly funny when I called them illiterate and one of them started writing incredibly badly in response Cheesy. Don't bother responding to them, part of me thinks they're just doing it for the attention and appearances, these people can't be reasoned with and will keep this thread going for as long as they get responses which is why they started attacking you in other threads until you began responding again here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: