Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It’s getting hard to pump and dump Bitcoin  (Read 412 times)
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

For me this is a good sign nobody's buying the BS and hype anymore , bitcoin price should grow organically and should not be manipulated by certain individual who pump and dump the price of Bitcoin for their own benefit. Sooner of later Bitcoin price will grow.
Personally, I don't subscribe to the idea behind pump and dump as only few  people always benefit at the end of the day.  There are even dedicated telegram channels who are seriously in support of this. I don't think the pump and dump activity is helping  investors who are new to Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

It is getting so hard to pump the price of bitcoin in the market.
It is very easy to see that the price fall.
there are huge difference this year than any other!
we are climbing the toughest mountian to reach the pump
but we are riding and elevator to go down.
That is the real thing now!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

For me this is a good sign nobody's buying the BS and hype anymore , bitcoin price should grow organically and should not be manipulated by certain individual who pump and dump the price of Bitcoin for their own benefit. Sooner of later Bitcoin price will grow.
Personally, I don't subscribe to the idea behind pump and dump as only few  people always benefit at the end of the day.  There are even dedicated telegram channels who are seriously in support of this. I don't think the pump and dump activity is helping  investors who are new to Crypto.
Actually we are not able to know if the price of it will going to pump or not because no one can control the value of it. I dont believe also that there are such people get benefit on it. Because as you are a holder, you will alwsys get benefit from it when its price was pumping.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:21:56 AM

For most of the people who may not have full trust with btc are those who just happen to dump btc at this bear market season as they are not comfortable with the market condition. However, I believe that many people are still supporting and believing btc's capability as this current dips are temporary and can never be replaced by any other altcoin. The thing is currently btc had been in down trend but looking ahead for btc's future, there is a great opportunity that awaits for btc currency and to the investors.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:53:45 AM

If it is getting hard to pump or dump, then it is good for us because speculators will hard to manipulate the market price.
Actually there are already many P & D groups trying to make profit from this kind of activity which is not good for us the holders.

I don't think it's getting difficult for the P&D's even though it seems to have stabilized  for some months now because there are a lot of vulnerable tools of propaganda that these guys can use to manipulate things. Lets also not forget that there are big miners and whales with great chunks of coins that they can throw in and out to affect inflation.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

Now difficult for me because I have hold some coin but all goes to dump. Actually pump and dump is the own history every currency.but I understand this is real time to buy and holding for your future benefits. Suggest him don't forget about this time for holding.i believe investor,and holders everybody will get more profit soon.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

Dump and dump doesn't need any big funds before it can pump any token or coin, it only require buying much at very low price and sell little by little till it reached the desire price and dispose the large amount which was acquire at low price and with this any coin can be pump and dump.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

No its not , it isnt hard to dump bitcoin because we always witness it happen all the time . anyone can easily dump bitcoin whenever they sell ( small or big amount )  but pumping the value of bitcoin may seem to hard to achieve because even if a certain individual buys a btc , the price will still remains the same  .

The only way to pump bitcoin succesfully is to have an agreement that all of us will unite to hodl or buy a btc for a longer time .
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

It is common in crypto currency, so no worries about this keep moving.
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

The pump and dump issues is as a results of factors that governs the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, it could also be technical or other  news about the currency can cause these changes always with time.

I advise you that it's just the past, my present moment right now is the rapid drop of BTC and I recommend you safe. Buy more than just pump, otherwise you will lose money in this mess.  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: