Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS RELIGION IMPORTANT?  (Read 430 times)
seemore100 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

Grin Grin

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haileyxx

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

Really important
seemore100 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

THEN WHAT RELIGION IS THE TRUE ONE COZ THERE'S A LOT OF RELIGION NOWADAYS?? Wink
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:58:56 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 03:37:47 PM by xtraelv
Merited by Vod (2)

THEN WHAT RELIGION IS THE TRUE ONE COZ THERE'S A LOT OF RELIGION NOWADAYS?? Wink

Why would "being the true religion" have to be a monopoly ? It could be like bitcoin and have lots of "alts".
Instead of going to the moon they promote going to heaven or re-incarnation.

I know that they are not really going to the moon. It is just the shills that say that to make you believe and hand over money,  Grin

Treat is as a metaphor. If you behave like a decent person you generally live a happy and trouble free life.

Maybe you should diversify your religious investments. Spread the risk.  Roll Eyes

Then again - perhaps that only works with non imaginary things.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

First of all, each and everyone has their view about religion . For sure , someone who does not have belief in religious stuffs would definitely tell you into your face and tell you "HELL NO" cos does his or her belief. Someone who is also a religious person will say "HELL YES" . It depends on the person's belief before you get an answer . However to me, am a religious person so i will say yes its very important since i know my creator...Sorry to say if the moderator of this thread is not religious. I respect each and everyone's decision. Thanks
CryptoAdd

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

In my Opinion Religion is so important and it gives everything a meaning as long as it's done right.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:27:07 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

Religion kills a lot of innocent people because one culture interpreted history different from another.

It's been proven the bible was not written about a man that died in 0AD.  When you trace the order of the books, timelines have five generations going by before anyone mentions him.

How many religions are based on that bible?  How many magics have been created to allow it to make sense?

:/

Why should another person's beliefs bother me?

Billions believe they need do nothing about global warming because their god is still in control.   They have contributed significantly to our extinction. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

Religion kills a lot of innocent people because one culture interpreted history different from another.

It's been proven the bible was not written about a man that died in 0AD.  When you trace the order of the books, timelines have five generations going by before anyone mentions him.

How many religions are based on that bible?  How many magics have been created to allow it to make sense?

:/

Why should another person's beliefs bother me?

Billions believe they need do nothing about global warming because their god is still in control.   They have contributed significantly to our extinction. 

That is not the only example.

Many cats were exterminated in Europe due to religious superstition. Cats (especially black cats) were considered companions of witches.
Black Plague was spread by fleas carried by infected rats, Extermination of cats - would have contributed to an increase of the rat population.

Sources:
https://faculty.washington.edu/walter/Killing%20Cats3.html
https://forums.catholic.com/t/were-cats-exterminated-due-to-superstition-during-the-middle-ages-causing-the-black-plague/197517/3

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
SWASIRI

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

It is important because otherwise there us no spiritual guidance for people
TiceOwil

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

Personally, I believe strongly that religion is very important. I even consider that life without religion is meaningless. But the truth is I prefer not to say this to others most of the time. Because I believe that one can truly appreciate religion only when they come to this realization themselves. Religion in its pure state only produces better people. There are many lessons in the world today that have been neglected. And this is so because the neglect of religion has become trendy. There is a major problem with man's nature that he can never solve no matter how hard he tries except in the pursuit of God.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

I'm an atheist.

And I only believe on what's the facts in front of me...
So that's a NO for me.

Religion is just being used for baptismal, wedding and death ceremonies then after that nothing comes off.

And speaking of SALVATION, world will come to an end and that's a fact... but for having a new life and a new world that's the shitty nonsense that you must avoid believing.
colork

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

I think that not. This is everyone's business in what and for how many percent to believe. And do not despise a man if he is an atheist
yosero

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

everyone is different about religion, and I appreciate that. For me, religion is important, because religion is needed in managing people and directing them to the common good. Religion is also a way of life and a benchmark for regulating the behavior of adherents in daily life.
cruelmes

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

Bro if there no realigion maybe theres no internet no desire to help people
SAHARANINE

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

Very it is the only way can teach you the wrong and right
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:35:33 AM

For some people it gives meaning to live and I admit its usefull in that case. Religion can also give you strenght to move on even in the most difficult times. For me its just the part of a culture, but I dont really believe in God or any kind of superior creator.
sionganrajeh

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

Talking about religion back to individuals. Because different people are very different opinions when viewed from the point of views. For me, religion's very important for my life in the world and after death.
ciklak

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

Of course very important Cool
bucengbauk

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:27:15 AM

For religious people surely religion is very important. On the contrary, people who are not religious of course religion is't important.
cryptoladybug

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

I think religion is important for some people - it helps them to live and gives moral rules. Also, sometimes it unites people as a nation
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: