Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next halving 2020  (Read 353 times)
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

I believe that would be the final halving of mining rewards as the finite supply of 21million bitcoin would be created before we could have a fourth halving.
Would be interesting to see how the market reacts.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

Yes, I also think that we will see growth exactly in 2020, but not before because the bearish cycle is not yet completed in the market Smiley
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

yes, and of course if public demand continues to increase. we hope that the good response from the public will always improve better in the public eye.

2019 and 2020 will be a year of victory for bitcoin. bitcoin will be more than $ 20K.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

In 2009,50 new bitcoins were created every ten minutes.
In 2012 first halving,25 new btcs were created,in 2016 second halving 12.5 btcs were created every ten minutes and in 2020,third halving only 6.25 btcs would be created for every ten minutes.

So whatever the price of bitcoin be now,just stay tuned and bitcoin price would face a big rise on 2020.Just 637 days more approximately.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/99v2tr/that_next_halving/

2020 Bitcoin Halving is what lots of investors are looking  and waiting  for, best decision is to ensure there is some amount of Bitcoin in my wallet in order to enjoy the bonus run, but before the halving sure 2019 is a year to watchout for in the Bitcoin community, the future is bright for Bitcoin.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

In 2009,50 new bitcoins were created every ten minutes.
In 2012 first halving,25 new btcs were created,in 2016 second halving 12.5 btcs were created every ten minutes and in 2020,third halving only 6.25 btcs would be created for every ten minutes.

So whatever the price of bitcoin be now,just stay tuned and bitcoin price would face a big rise on 2020.Just 637 days more approximately.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/99v2tr/that_next_halving/
When bitcoin first appeared in 2009, maybe at that time it was still very quiet and also Blockchain technology had not been heard much or many people knew it like today. If it is likely that in the coming 2020 the price of bitcoin will soar to exceed that which has ever existed or maybe as late as last year. I think this is not an impossible thing, we know that bitcoin is crypto the oldest and currently always leads as king. I hope and have almost the same thoughts as you Mr. r32godzilla. Thank you for the motivation and also the description that you have conveyed here.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:19:41 AM

Certainly, halving helps with the increase of BTC price, but let's not forget that the technique is still moving forward and every few months on market show up new, stronger miners. We don't known what power will have processors in two years.
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

The amount of bitcoin mined will increase but this does not mean that the price will also be twice as high.To clearly give an example, I want to replace Bitcoin with matches.Let's imagine that the number of matches increases every day but the sulfur for the manufacture of matches ends.According to the logic of things, people should run to the stores and buy as many matches as possible, but then a new plant unexpectedly appears and begins to manufacture lighters at a cost that is much lower than matches.I think it is not necessary to explain what I meant by the word ,, lighter ,,.In this context,I do not want to say that bitcoin will disappear, I want to say that it is not the fact that its price will be much higher.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

Certainly, halving helps with the increase of BTC price, but let's not forget that the technique is still moving forward and every few months on market show up new, stronger miners. We don't known what power will have processors in two years.
The less bitcoins that’s being mined, the more the value seems to go up and with the manner and speed that people are mining bitcoins it’s goong to be very scarce and we all know that the scarcity of an item, the more it’s value goes up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

The less bitcoins that’s being mined, the more the value seems to go up and with the manner and speed that people are mining bitcoins it’s goong to be very scarce and we all know that the scarcity of an item, the more it’s value goes up.

it is partly coincidence because the halvings (less bitcoin being mined) happens with the constant growth of demand and it is in fact the demand that is pushing the price up not the supply (mined coin and how much of it).
in other words bitcoin is not going to be scarcer because of halving. supply is constantly growing so there is more bitcoin every 10 minutes on average!

There is a FOMO brewing...
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

growth has a certain date. I think this is an additional incentive, but not always a decrease in the reward for the block affected the growth
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: