Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅【ANN】【MAINNET PREVIEW】 IoTeX - A Decentralized Network for Internet of Things  (Read 60196 times)
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:50:52 PM

I will call IoTeX another highly potential huge but under the radar project being built in front of our eyes and still not everyone is getting it. Look at the development and current progress and then look at its current market valuation. I had it on my radar for quite some time and finally made my way after making first small purchase.

The IoTeX project has the potential that developers realize every day! So that soon the price will correspond to the goods. Now the team has an emphasis not on price, but on the development itself, which will be relevant for many more years, and a boom that will occur only next year (according to experts)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:45:57 PM

For the internet of things you need an ultra fast consensus mechanism I would guess? If there are all these devices communicating with each other fast broadcasting and network agreement are key is that correct?

dushanya

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:38:08 AM

For the internet of things you need an ultra fast consensus mechanism I would guess? If there are all these devices communicating with each other fast broadcasting and network agreement are key is that correct?

Yes! You are right. IoTeX has ROLL-DPoS consensus mechanism, you can see all details here https://iotex.io/academics.
dushanya

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:01:17 PM

🙌 Over the past few weeks, our 50+ Delegates have been exploring and mining on the IoTeX IoTeX Testnet  — now it’s time to take it to the next level. 😎Today we are excited to announce that IoTeX Mainnet Rehearsal officially begins on Wednesday, March 27!

The next few weeks leading up to Mainnet launch will be action-packed. We will need the commitment of ALL Delegates and the community to make our Mainnet launch successful.

💪 After successfully running Mainnet Rehearsal and meeting performance/security benchmarks, the IoTeX Mainnet will be launched to the public! 🎉Stay tuned for more exciting announcements!

➡️More details on MEDIUM
dushanya

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:36:46 AM

🤓 Greetings everyone!

After an exciting month of introducing our delegates and Voting kicks off, we can’t wait to meet you again in our coming AMA next Tuesday on Mar 26, 2019 from 11:00 AM-12:00 PM PDT.

This AMA will be a LIVESTREAM one which focuses on our Delegates Program and the coming schedule heading to our Mainnet Launch.

Pre-submit your questions here ➡️ MEDIUM
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:29:42 PM

I am really interested in this project. They are always up-to-date with the latest news for everyone and their community that has a great interest in recent times. I believe that with this growth rate, Iotex will soon receive the attention of people all over the world and we can be more secure in long-term investment because this is a good project and they always try development force

Yes you are right because gradually community is showing lot of interest towards this project because they are giving accurate updates about their progress , it is very good sign to get more awareness about their future activity which help to increase the demand.
In my investment list there is always IoTeX. Actually, this project is very well developed compared to many other projects. They always update accurately and quickly, making their communities always have great faith in this project. I believe that in the future many big news will soon appear in this project and we just need to wait to see that growth because I have spent 10% of my assets investing in IoTeX

I never really liked making comparisons, but I'm really curious to see what the teams and communities of IoTex and Iota will have become and what they will have developed in 4-5 years; two coins almost "similar" and with the name almost the same but profoundly different.

$ 23 million against $ 870 million ... we'll see in 5 years how they will have evolved and transformed, and who will have brought more profits for investors.

dushanya

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:10:49 PM

I am really interested in this project. They are always up-to-date with the latest news for everyone and their community that has a great interest in recent times. I believe that with this growth rate, Iotex will soon receive the attention of people all over the world and we can be more secure in long-term investment because this is a good project and they always try development force

Yes you are right because gradually community is showing lot of interest towards this project because they are giving accurate updates about their progress , it is very good sign to get more awareness about their future activity which help to increase the demand.
In my investment list there is always IoTeX. Actually, this project is very well developed compared to many other projects. They always update accurately and quickly, making their communities always have great faith in this project. I believe that in the future many big news will soon appear in this project and we just need to wait to see that growth because I have spent 10% of my assets investing in IoTeX

I never really liked making comparisons, but I'm really curious to see what the teams and communities of IoTex and Iota will have become and what they will have developed in 4-5 years; two coins almost "similar" and with the name almost the same but profoundly different.

$ 23 million against $ 870 million ... we'll see in 5 years how they will have evolved and transformed, and who will have brought more profits for investors.

Yes, you are right, a very interesting confrontation.
The projects are in many ways similar, but at key points they are radically different.
The IoteX team does not stand still and their goal is global, so they definitely will not come up, because the result is aimed at technology, not at price.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:50:51 PM

"Greetings everyone! After an exciting month of introducing our delegates and Voting kicks off,
we can’t wait to meet you again in our coming LIVESTREAM AMA next Tuesday on Mar 26, 2019.
Pre-submit your questions soon!"

Source: https://medium.com/iotex/mainnet-rehearsal-begins-on-march-27-93cd0e6ff7a7

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
dushanya

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:35:59 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 04:13:14 AM by mprep

‍IoTeX News Digest EP35 (March 18-24)

YOUTUBE

News Digest bounty campaign - MEDIUM

Get up to 500 IOTX in our Referral campaign - MEDIUM

Early Voter 20 - 30% annualized returns - MEDIUM

Mainnet Rehearsal March 27 - MEDIUM

Livestream AMA - March 26 from 11AM-12PM PDT - MEDIUM

Resources for voters:

Step-by-step blog - Medium
Guidebook - Link
Voting Guide video - Youtube

Support our network & vote for IoTeX Delegates @member.iotex.io

Summary blog of the interview with BlockchainBrad - MEDIUM

Project Updates report #12 - MEDIUM

Ranking by CMC - https://app.flipsidecrypto.com/fcas-scores

Simone's Meetup in Italy - https://t.me/IoTeXGroup/236716

IoTeX Delegates Program - MEDIUM & Minimum Requirements - MEDIUM

Video - YOUTUBE

We also remind you that the IoTeX Signature bounty campaign has started.

Bounty thread with all details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118558.msg50080859#msg50080859

‼️ IoTeX is ranked #8 out of ALL projects based on CoinMarketCap fundamental crypto asset score - next to some familiar faces EOS, Ethereum, Tron, 0xProject, Cardano, Dashpay

Mainnet Alpha is on the way ... the next era of blockchain + IoT + privacy is almost here!!

Today, all delegates gathered together and successfully held a rehearsal of Mainnet!

50+ IoTeX Delegates from around the world - all online at the same time to practice bootstrapping the Mainnet from scratch

Our Mainnet Rehearsal kickoff was a great success! 50+ IoTeX Delegates from around the world met online to practice bootstrapping the Mainnet from scratch. We are now starting the next era of IoTeX — thank you to our amazing Delegates for your commitment and teamwork!

Check our Mainnet Rehearsal Kickoff Report with video! MEDIUM

IoTex had an exciting day yesterday kicking-off the Mainnet Rehearsal with our delegates.

Let’s have some fun as voters! - One of our most popular campaigns - IoLove comes back again!

Unleash your Creativity on IoTeX Delegates Program this time.

We can’t wait to see your work! ➡️MEDIUM
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 03:55:08 PM

Please, I would like to know what I need to do to become a delegate. Will I find all the details in the whitepaper or telegram? Thank you for the reply.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dushanya

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:32:25 PM

Please, I would like to know what I need to do to become a delegate. Will I find all the details in the whitepaper or telegram? Thank you for the reply.
Please see this two blogs
https://medium.com/iotex/iotex-delegates-program-application-voting-and-rewards-5cab7e87bd20
https://medium.com/iotex/iotex-announces-block-producer-requirements-b975655cba51

and Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4gA89Ws334
dushanya

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:13:47 AM

❇️ Hello IoTeX community!

We are excited to inform our community that Cobo Wallet  -  IoTeX Delegate and strategic partner - has officially released the first Mobile Voting DApp for IoTeX Delegates Program!

👍With this mobile voting platform, the voting process can be performed directly through the Cobo Wallet with built-in MetaMask tool.

Check more details here ➡️MEDIUM
dushanya

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:42:35 PM

🎓 IoTeX spoke with CryptoBriefing about the importance of privacy and the upcoming Mainnet Alpha launch.

“Can a blockchain handle the IoT, and protect your private data too?”

Read the article to find out! https://cryptobriefing.com/iotex-mainnet-iot-privacy/
dushanya

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:54:02 PM

💬The summary of our Livestream AMA from March 26 is now published

Take 5 minutes to get yourself up-to-speed with the latest news & check out answers to some very interesting questions our Founders have answered.

▶️ MEDIUM
dushanya

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:56:43 PM

IoTeX is #6 out of all #blockchain projects by dev activity!
Amazing work by our world class engineers 💪🏽😎

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:55:30 AM

In recent days, IOTX has increased by more than 30% and this is very good for everyone who holds IOTX. I think they have a very good development team and are always interested in their community, making me feel very secure when investing in the long term. In my opinion, IOTX has a good development strategy and they always keep up with the news every day which makes me reduce a lot of risks when investing in this project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
dushanya

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 04:14:31 AM by mprep

✅ IoTeX Mainnet Rehearsal update

We have made INCREDIBLE progress this past week - our #Delegates have produced 100,000+ blocks, are now syncing 1,500+ blocks/min, and running 250+ finalized TPS using the REAL #Mainnet code

➡️ Full blog post + video here: MEDIUM

‼️ Please help to like/retweet: TWITTER

❇️ IoTeX DDoS Attack Bounty Program starts now!

Our Mainnet Rehearsal with the delegates provided a solid foundation for our coming Mainnet Alpha public release in mid-April.

Now IoTeX need YOUR help from the community to build a stronger IoTeX network together!

Check full details here ➡️ MEDIUM

We are proud to get the FULL SCORE on Certik's Security Audit to our Token Contract!

TWITTER

Full article you can find on MEDIUM
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:51:44 AM

IoTEX got ranked as one of the top coins to watch for this week due to the upcoming rehearsal for their public mainnet launch.

https://coincodex.com/article/3372/top-3-coins-to-watch-apr-8-apr-14-2019/
dushanya

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:57:10 PM

‼️MAINNET REHEARSAL UPDATE‼️

➡️ Our final Mainnet Rehearsal event is now LIVE! with 50+ Delegates dialed in and ready for our workshops + "fire drill" practice 😎

Putting the final touches on Mainnet ... who's ready for the public launch?! 🚀

TWITTER
dushanya

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:30:00 PM

🥁 Mainnet Alpha release is just around the corner and a better way to celebrate the important milestone with our global community!

🌎 Here comes our new campaign in which you can show your excitement &  support  📹 MEDIUM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: