Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency portfolio managers  (Read 274 times)
sh4dtechnr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

If you actively invest in altcoins or participate in a large number of bounty campaigns, you must have been faced with the problem of tracking the profit from each coin and evaluating the entire portfolio.
Here I picked up an applications that should help investors, traders or bounty hunters to better monitor and manage their crypto-portfolio.

1.Cryptocompare

Cryptocompare is the most popular crypto portfolio manager with a widest range of tools and it’s free to use. There is all you need to monitor your portfolio: total value of your investments, profit/loss information, all portfolio changes, the least/most profitable coin in your portfolio and more.

•   Supports all cryptocurrencies, at each addition it is possible to indicate where they are stored
•   You can create multiple portfolios for different purposes
•   Setting up the privacy of the portfolio (you can share it with your friends or make it completely hidden)
•   In the application you can follow the news from different resources for each coin
•   The ability to add your own notes
•   Pleasant visual design

Having created your portfolio in the application, you will be able to see tabs with risk assessment, advanced charts, the percentage distribution for each coin and other usefull tools.

2. CoinTracking

Cointracking provides more professional toolkit to manage your cryptoportfolio.

•   In this app you have the opportunity to import the history of your operations on crypto exchanges and wallets by using a CSV file, or API. Export in Excel, PDF, CSV, XML & JSON
•   The service has a tax calculator that allows you to create reports that are submitted to the tax authorities and used in financial institutions. FIFO, LIFO, HIFO and LOFO calculation. Variable parameters for all countries
•   Personal Analysis of your portfolio: calculation of key indicators, profit / loss, realized and unrealized gains
•   Coin Trends for all 6065 coins
•   List of all trades and fees
•   Grouping by exchange
•   Cost of 1 year unlimited use – 0.019BTC
•   There is a referral program - 20% from the payment of the invited user
•   The application is constantly updated

CoinTracking is available through the website; there are applications for Android and iOS. The service shows not only the current balance, but also other data, designed to help make the best decision in terms of buying / selling coins at the right time.

3. Blockfolio

Blockfolio is a free mobile application on iOS and Android for managing a crypto currency portfolio. It is simple, convenient, fast and without advertising.

The application allows:
•   get full detailed information on the crypto-currency portfolio in general and each coin separately. Supports displaying in digital and more than 30 fiat currencies: dollars, euros, rubles, etc.
•   monitor the dynamics of the cryptortfolio and individual investments for the day, week, month, 3 months, six months, a year and all the time
•   work with more than 3000+ crypto-currencies, and new altcoins are usually added day after day
•   Keep a complete history of transactions for each coin and exchange;
•   always be aware of all important events - APP aggregates news from CoinDesk, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin Magazine, Bitcoin Warrior, Reddit and other sources;
•   quickly make decisions about buying and selling - the notifications when a certain price was reached on an exchange;
The application Blockfolio is very convenient and deservedly has a rating of 5 stars on the App Store and 4.8 on Google Play.

4. Delta

Has a desktop and mobile versions (can be synchronized). It can import data from exchanges, from wallets and tables. Delta is the first & only app which allows you to add ‘Custom Coins’, perfect for an ICO that hasn’t hit any exchange yet.

Advantages of Delta:
•   The notification system of the prices of all available trading pairs on each exchange
•   A separate column for recording fees and commissions
•   The diagram of coins, volume, market capitalization, and so on
•   You can purchase a version of Pro Delta (about 8$ per month) to increase the number of available portfolios, the first to access the latest updates and other functionality
•   Synchronize data with 5 different devices
•   Active developers and support system
•   It is possible to select different currencies for portfolio display

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Thanks for this nice comparison.
I like Delta which has everything I need. Recommended.
Also, Blockfolio seems like outdated.
Fenya96

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

You could add to the list BitUniverse too. It is quite similar to the others, you can create several portfolos, but what I like about it that you can track your coins using exchange API keys, or simply by adding your ETH public address. This way your portfolio updates every time you log in, you don't have to change it manually (this makes tracking bounty and airdrop tokens easier). There is a function called "Multi-exchange trader), where you can trade on 4 exchanges (Binance, Bittrex, FCoin, HitBTC) in 1 app. I like this idea a lot, but did not try it yet, so I can not say if it's safe or not.

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
suchi2591

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

I am using cryptonaut currently. And i like the look and feel of the app. The way they represent info is nice.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:34:48 PM

Good comparison and I had used blockfolio.

Also, Blockfolio seems like outdated.
It is asking me for an update but I like the usual patch. I might try the Delta app soon.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
coinfunda

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

Blockfolio is good another alternative is Kryptographe. It is also good one. Charts, comparison, all info are there.

## NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS || NEVER CLICK ON EMAIL LINKS|| NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR CRYPTO ##
Itzaman

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

I am using cryptonaut currently. And i like the look and feel of the app.
Sakshi koli

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

Blockfolio is good another alternative is Kryptographe. It is also good one. Charts, comparison,
ubiqland

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

For months I use blockfolio and delta
But the winner is delta!
I found all my coins ...good mobile app
Can synchronize 2 devices ...
MegUsta

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

Just installed blockfolio and it looks good. What would be better than this app?
ubiqland

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

Just installed blockfolio and it looks good. What would be better than this app?
Delta  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
MegUsta

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

Delta  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Delta looks cool. Will give a try. It also now allows you to have up to 10 portfolios for free.
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

I use delta. Its the best One for my purpose.
Great UI, update fast.
Some off the others on the list are Also good
Its just an individual choice i gess.
MegUsta

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

Is it possible to have the same portfolio in delta on mobile and laptop? I.e. adding something on laptop would show up on the mobile?

ubiqland

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

Is it possible to have the same portfolio in delta on mobile and laptop? I.e. adding something on laptop would show up on the mobile?

Yes you can synchronize to devices for free...
 Grin Grin Grin
Crypt2GO

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

Great list but there is also new crypto portfolio manager and analytics that you guys should try. Cryptocurrencies.Ai already launched its platform and you guys can use it now for free. You can use our platform for free to do technical charting, market research, manage your portfolio from one platform.

You guys can also use our platform to identify new opportunities via our portfolio optimization model and back-test different coins. You can now go to this link https://beta.cryptocurrencies.ai/portfolio and signup to use the platform.

Also, join the discussion on our telegram group and share your feedback with us. https://t.me/CryptocurrenciesAi

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: