Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  (Read 2041 times)
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:47:10 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to dump until no one buy it. And then, Satoshi reveal themselves and people buying it because Satoshi make a new version of Bitcoin and indeed a modern one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:06:07 AM

I think at the end of this year is the moment of the rise of bitcoin. I am sure bitcoin will increase this year. and I hold bitcoin for now.
after all this time bitcoin always goes down, but for now bitcoin is still under correction.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

Bitcoin and the whole market is having a bad year..I do not think Bitcoin price will continue to fall..I even think that it will start to rise and that the whole market will rise with it.
There's a lot of possibilities that can happen to bitcoin until the end of this year. We don't know what the future holds for it its uncertain and no one clearly knows it. Well bitcoin might continue falling or it could be the other way around. It all depends on the strength of the market which will determine the state of bitcoin.
StairsGold(STG)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:28:00 AM

bitcoin under too much I think it is already in its supports. will eventually recover
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:32:22 AM

Not at all! I believe Bitcoin will recover towards the end of the year. Recovery may not be immediate though. It will gradually rise as we enter September as what occurred in 2017. I believe in trends and patterns. And according to the trend, Bitcoin's run happens during the second half of the year. Something good is coming our way.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:34:58 AM

Not at all! I believe Bitcoin will recover towards the end of the year. Recovery may not be immediate though. It will gradually rise as we enter September as what occurred in 2017. I believe in trends and patterns. And according to the trend, Bitcoin's run happens during the second half of the year. Something good is coming our way.
the price of the bitcoin are very difficult to predict because it changing every seconds. that's why the bitcoin called volatile. but because of always happening, when the ber months arrive the bitcoin ia always rising up  and i believe in this because ive encountered this in 2017 the price is range at the highest.

princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:46:26 AM

We all believe that this scenario will happen repeatedly, so theres no reason that bitcoin will not recover till theyend of this year, may not fully recovered but slowly to get there just wait and lets see..
daffa68

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

I think Yes sir Bitcoin will fall in this year because until now the price of bitcoin often decrease
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:42:32 AM

This year is almost passed and still there is no sign of rise the market or the value of bit coin so i think if it will rise then rise eat the end of this year or next year.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?

We still cannot say until when the downward movement will occur. But I am positive that bitcoin will rise again soon and let us keep on holding and wait patiently.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

The rise and fall of bitcoin is all on us..  If the price should drop it is eqaully base on us if it should also rise the same is applicable..  If we stop listing to panic which some one just sit at his confront zone and create and start selling off our btc the market will never fall instead the coin will rise to the moon.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
I think we can not give the exact prediction about this, because like we all already know, its very hard to calculate it if we don;t experienced in that. But, i read in some sources that they make a prediction the price of bitcoin will be recovery soon. And i do hope its true. It just period.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

I'm sure yes, because I see the price of bitcoin is difficult to increase and the opportunity for bitcoin to drop is huge, so I'm sure the price of bitcoin can still continue to fall this year.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

Bitcoins will go up to the 18000 price again before the year come to end. We have less than 5 months to end the year and I think is possible for bitcoins to rise back to its highest level.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

we do not know, whether this year will go up or continue to fall like a few months, but prices will return, there will be a time when bitcoin prices will rise. so don't worry, because prices will return, hoping that this year will reach the highest price. I will continue to think positively if the price of bitcoin will rise again.

Yes I agree with you..no one can exactly say what will happen to the value in coming days but its not possible in anytime  can change.But hoping that this year end should will rise.Everyone is having great hopes from BTC and i believe that BTC will recover and jump to a great height in coming months.Just keep on investing and stay calm.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

What recovery are you talking?if that $20,000 value from December 2017 thn i must tell you that never expect this price again just for the sake of recovery because that is a clear bubble price..be realistic and truthful and this is what the market value now.this is the normal value and must be the reference about the profiteering
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

To be honest, I don't think that Bitcoin will fall any further because the last fall was not the actual fall but the correction that was required for the stabilization of Bitcoin in the market.

However, I do see growth in the price rest of the months in this year but it won't happen overnight. There is no reason for the price not to rise, on the other hand, there are many investors waiting for a perfect momentum to get involved with Bitcoin at the best possible levels.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

I don't think so, because now the price of bitcoin is also increasing every day, so I believe that the future price of bitcoin will also increase.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

I think yes, although we do not know the outcome of the market's future, we can say to that bitcoin can continue to decrease its price, or maybe we can predict the reverse way. But its just a guess opinion we never know the future of the market.
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:08:53 AM

Yeah, many people believe that by the end of this year bitcoin will reach the highest price and can exceed last year. But for now there is no sign that the price of Bitcoin will rise again.
I'm sure the price of bitcoin can exceed 2017, but don't know whether this will happen this year or in 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: