Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NAMINORI COIN / The JPN government is also focusing on projects  (Read 423 times)
naminorichan (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

NAMINORI PROJECT

Regional revitalization project started.

Project "NAMINORI" started to revitalize each area in Chiba prefecture In the future connect the whole area that is called the provincial area.

https://i.imgur.com/t0LNtYa.png

https://i.imgur.com/EsYjQvF.png

NAMINORI is a project that makes full use of the block chain (virtual currency) aiming at regional and regional revitalization beginning in Chiba Prefecture.

The virtual currency is attracting attention as a target for investment by some users, but in fact the speculative part is noticeable and its potential can not be fully utilized. In fact, in society we are beginning to take block chain technology into our daily lives.

First of all, I am a member of volunteers who love Chiba prefecture, that many of the members come from Chiba Prefecture, and I will manage to aim for regional revitalization in Chiba Prefecture. After that, we will try to develop it nationwide.

There are many local currencies, but by operating with Ethereum tokens, synergies with other passes can be considered regardless of their use only in that area. We will increase awareness in cooperation with sightseeing spots, means of settlement at restaurants and community revitalization groups.   

https://i.imgur.com/4SI64FK.png

https://i.imgur.com/6na7Fcu.png

https://i.imgur.com/pIciHUP.png

WebsiteTwitterDiscordFacebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naminorichan (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

NAMINORI WHITEPAPER

Japanese WP

mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

Will the NAMINORI COIN application soon appear on iOS or Android? Waiting for this, because it will be comfortable.
naminorichan (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

0-Day ann

This coin has been announced and promoted on the Zero-Day New Coins ANN Discord server:

Click to join and be notified of new coins as soon as they are announced

Only the freshest new coin announcements - get in early.

Nowar

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

And on what date is the ico scheduled? Probably after the end of the recession in the market?
MacronMiner

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Quotes for pics
NAMINORI PROJECT

Regional revitalization project started.

Project "NAMINORI" started to revitalize each area in Chiba prefecture In the future connect the whole area that is called the provincial area.

NAMINORI is a project that makes full use of the block chain (virtual currency) aiming at regional and regional revitalization beginning in Chiba Prefecture.

The virtual currency is attracting attention as a target for investment by some users, but in fact the speculative part is noticeable and its potential can not be fully utilized. In fact, in society we are beginning to take block chain technology into our daily lives.

First of all, I am a member of volunteers who love Chiba prefecture, that many of the members come from Chiba Prefecture, and I will manage to aim for regional revitalization in Chiba Prefecture. After that, we will try to develop it nationwide.

There are many local currencies, but by operating with Ethereum tokens, synergies with other passes can be considered regardless of their use only in that area. We will increase awareness in cooperation with sightseeing spots, means of settlement at restaurants and community revitalization groups.   

WebsiteTwitterDiscordFacebook

aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

I have read through the whitepaper and one page of NAMINORI COIN! How can I get tokens? Are there any bonus campaigns for us? ico? If so, is there any bounty or airdrop?
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

Hello sir, I just saw this announcement tread and your platform will revitalize Chiba Prefecture. What is Chiba Prefectural? is this Bounty link available?
Ken-san

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

I think that it is necessary to attract many people in order to revitalize the region.
Although it can not be said that cryptocurrency is still widely penetrated in general, I think this is an opportunity.
Do you have plans to attract the public?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

I'm not understanding, is this coin has something to do with japanese government? Any collaboration? I'm not familiar with chiba prefecture. Need to read more about this project.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:34:45 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 09:25:13 PM by logictense

I'm not understanding, is this coin has something to do with japanese government? Any collaboration? I'm not familiar with chiba prefecture. Need to read more about this project.

Yes it will be building close tieings with some card house exchanges in japan. The carnival is now open, free entrance. Cannibals will be present there. I always wanted to purchase a cannibal's diet digest which is now becoming possible through the payment channels opened widely and maintained by this coin's far reaching payment-processing protrusions.

tominobo12

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:26:43 AM

nice logo and design, i like it , i hope your project runs successfully.Good luck
naminorichan (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:48:29 PM

Will the NAMINORI COIN application soon appear on iOS or Android? Waiting for this, because it will be comfortable.

Thank you!
It is only a website now. If you create a wallet you'll be creating both iOS, android.
However, it is still ahead. We must also make the project successful in Japan.
shakawaski

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

What kind of stuff do you think your platform can offer to help bring people together?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

You wrote about the community in your prefecture. Do you want to use your token for trade in one community in practice? How many people does your community consist of?
naminorichan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

NAMINORI has bonus campaigns. When the rank of NAMINORI account goes up, I announce it by bitcointalk.
Please prepare SNS account.
naminorichan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

Chiba Prefecture is an area next to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. The sea is beautiful and the number of tourists is very large. It is a surfing venue of the Tokyo Olympic Games. As the number of tourists will increase in 2020, as NAMINORI COIN becomes famous, more users will be available. Therefore we expect that the value will be higher.

Also, in Japan there is movement to live outside of Tokyo. That is because rural people can live stress-free. Chiba Prefecture is a popular area because it is a countryside near Tokyo.
naminorichan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

cryptocurrency is really a chance. Also spreading in Hokkaido and Kyushu in Japan.

There are plans to attract civilians. cryptocurrency is considered a kind of payment tool. Ways to attract ordinary citizens include utilizing vacant houses, assisting migrants, tie-ups with the administration, attracting private companies. Grant subsidies to migrants, ask them to consume in that area, aim for economic revitalization over the long term.
silklich

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

i like Phore

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:27:37 AM

I heard all ICO are banned in Japan.
How you can show this project is legit?

naminorichan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:46:43 AM

Various projects are listed on the exchange. Actually regulations are not done. There is an alert only. Therefore it is certain that there are many fraud. It will become more severe in the future.

NAMINORI is a project that is advancing while consulting the Financial Services Agency. It is not famous because it just started, but it will be sold soon as it moves in the white market. In addition, the company establishment will be overseas.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: