Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Factors in Bitcoin  (Read 453 times)
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

The hype of Bitcoin attracted people from a wide range of backgrounds around the world. What makes all those people trust Bitcoin? Trust is needed when there is an exchange in cooperative relationship with the existing of uncertainty and vulnerability*. This situation is valid in Bitcoin exchange.

What are the factors that influence trust in Bitcoin system? If we would like to measure trustworthiness in Bitcoin, what are the attributes that contribute to the variability of this measure? Why people trust in Bitcoin?

I would like to hear from the folks in Bitcoin community, your responses are much appreciated. 

* Hoff, K. A., & Bashir, M. (2015). Trust in automation: Integrating empirical evidence on factors that influence trust. Human Factors, 57(3), 407-434.

When it comes to trust, bitcoin is surely earned this and we can see it now by looking at the price despite the fact that no tangible things that backed the technology behind it. I believe that one of the most important factor is government rules and regulations because an ordinary citizen can easily go into crypto but if the government says that its illegal then he has to follow it to remain is freedom.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

Going through the responses , I think for me one of the trust and most important is the blockchain technology and if not that this technology has been seen to be nice in other areas of social structure , maybe bitcoin would have collapsed with all the bubble stories from the economists. So the blockchain trust comes first for me.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

bitcoin is the most reliable mantle gives me confidence that many people billionaires invest in it their money is not small I think they know what they are doing
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

Going through the responses , I think for me one of the trust and most important is the blockchain technology and if not that this technology has been seen to be nice in other areas of social structure , maybe bitcoin would have collapsed with all the bubble stories from the economists. So the blockchain trust comes first for me.

Good. Now give an hour into deeper study. What is blockchain and how it is linked with cyptocurrencies. Then You will find out, what is the problem with using blockchain in cryptocurrencies and You will also find mant different promises, that it will be OK eventually. If You arrive there and leave out even a slight option, that those promises just might be empty, then congrads! You have seen more of the other side of BTC than 95% of people here.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

The trust factor in the developmental strides of the blockchain technology is one of the major reaons why investors believe strongly in bitcoin.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

In my views, people do trust in btc mainly because of it's secured and hard to be hacked, it is transparent for whatever transactions has been made and lastly, btc is decentralized. Moreover btc is run by the people and not by government and it provides more control of your investment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

investors trust bitcoin because its ability to be the biggest asset that investors can store in the near future, factors can be evaluated through exchange when you trade bitcoin into other crypto.
We have this problem back a few years ago that bitcoin and some other crypto will be the same as bubbles, reaching altitude but will appear and disappear, with its ability, we finally believe in bitcoin again.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

The hype of Bitcoin attracted people from a wide range of backgrounds around the world. What makes all those people trust Bitcoin? Trust is needed when there is an exchange in cooperative relationship with the existing of uncertainty and vulnerability*. This situation is valid in Bitcoin exchange.

What are the factors that influence trust in Bitcoin system? If we would like to measure trustworthiness in Bitcoin, what are the attributes that contribute to the variability of this measure? Why people trust in Bitcoin?

I would like to hear from the folks in Bitcoin community, your responses are much appreciated. 

* Hoff, K. A., & Bashir, M. (2015). Trust in automation: Integrating empirical evidence on factors that influence trust. Human Factors, 57(3), 407-434.
The most basic factor is that anyone who tries to enter this system sees that millions of people around the world are involved in it and therefore begins to think that if millions and millions are engaged in this, that means for certain something very good. I would call this factor one word - an imitation of the behavior of the herd.
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

bitcoin is usefulness of the technology is one key that will build trust from investors has already proven so many things few years back.the endless FUD about bitcoin, it remained strong because of the support of the community the most trustworthy crypto today is bitcoin so if you want to invest in crypto you won't take your chances...
BeeRoach

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

There is almost nothing changing with Bitcoin itself, it's price however always came back up after major drops so that is in my opinion a big trust factor.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

Knowledge about the usefulness of the technology is one key that will build trust from investors. Bitcoin has already proven so many things few years back. Despite the endless FUD about bitcoin, it remained strong because of the support of the community. For me the most trustworthy crypto today is bitcoin so if you want to invest in crypto you won't take your chances on shitcoins.
Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency untill now because it takes the control of the most price in cryptocurrency. This make bitcoin can attrach people to trust to it. Another thing is bitcoin is already has the best time when it proves that it has strong community and makes people get rich because of bitcoin.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

Bitcoin can bring a lot of changes in our economy in a positive way.  Now I can earn several times more than before and hope bitcoin will increase in price even more.
h2o_code (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

Thank you for your contribution to this post. Let me summarize what has been mentioned so far by community members regarding trust factors in Bitcoin:

• time
  • innovation
  • transparency and speed
  • support of the community
  • knowledge about the technology
  • potential profit
  • trust the technicality (blockchain technology)
  • secured and hard to be hacked
  • bitcoin value
  • decentralization
  • anonymity
  • provides more control of your investment
  • price always come back up after major drops

I would like to hear more about your thoughts regarding TRUST in Bitcoin and Blockchain technolog[y.

BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

To my mind, you should choose btc because it is the best way to earn a living. To my mind, it is the best way to ge profit and entertain yourself. To my mind, you should consider this variant and believe btc is reliable
RisingSun25

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

This is the major factor and without trust we can not deal with this or can't survive in the world of crypto because it is totally a virtual world.
h2o_code (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

Let me rephrase my question, what make you trust Bitcoin? what are the reasons for your belief and trust in Bitcoin?

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

I am not sure if I have understood it correctly! "uncertainty" is what made crypto market a speculator's heaven but can you please explain about "vulnerability" please? I know the meaning of "vulnerability" but unable to understand the context here!
Consider vulnerability as a risk in this context, if there is a risk, why people will trust Bitcoin

Simply because people has seen enough to trust bitcoin, from its ups and downs and how it struggle throughout the fuds thus they see bitcoin's potential to grow. We've seen how it grows from scratch to being valued as a gold and undoubtedly it can grow more.

what made this level of trust to develop over time? and do you think transparency and speed are some of the factors that influence trust in Bitcoin?

Yes because we're so fed up in banks and government on how they hide records to the public in which the people needs transparency. So yeah bitcoin as being decentralized change everything that we thought can't happen and on one point this is enough to trust bitcoin.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

The trust factors in Bitcoin is the blockchain technology this is the major reason why investors trust in Bitcoin . Bitcoin is decentralized and is not governed by any central authority and it is transparent in all transactions we have made .Mostly people trust in Bitcoin because it is secured and hard to hack . Bitcoin can bring several changes in the economy in a positive way and it is the strongest currency and hope Bitcoin price will increase its price more than we expect .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

I think trust in bitcoin is caused by a decentralized and transparent system, so investors believe that bitcoin is difficult to manipulate and there is little chance of a monopoly
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

You need to trust in bitcoin because it will source of our money to our financial. Bitcoin have proven to be an innovative fintech with  incomparable transparency and speed so you don't need to worry and because of bitcoin our knowledge will improve.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: