Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Helix [HLIX] 3% PoW / 97% PoS hybrid with Masternodes  (Read 27976 times)
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

Been following the project for a while, from the sideline, but never the less. Nice and steady increase of members on their discord. Team seems good; they are present and available, and funny too Smiley Bounties every now and then, also cross-discord bounties. Hope the best for the project in the future.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leggoz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 05:47:25 PM by Leggoz

Helix coin can be traded on Raisex Exchange > https://raisex.io/trade/HLIX_BTC
The current Wallet version is v1.0.4.1 and has a nice and easy to understand interface.
When you hold 10.000 coins you can run your own MasterNode (MN). A MN has a Return Of Investment (ROI) of 60% !
A MasterNode is not only a coin generating device, it also supports the Helix blockchain by performing several tasks.
Current block is 87.983
From Block 90.201 Helix will turn POS with the highest rewards at the beginnen so join us quickly to earn the highest rewards!
dragonavatar

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:42:12 AM

Helix is one of the better coins i have seen lately. It has a very active dev team and the discord mods are very active with the community. They have given out quite a few free coins on their discord channel which is a plus. I have enjoyed being able to mine this coin via Proof of Work right before it turns to Proof of Stake. I see lots of potential for this coin, their team and community.

I have had a very pleasant experience using their discord channel. They have solved any problems i have had within minutes. Overall this is one coin i will be following for a long time.
ProjectHelix (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 6

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

We are very proud to announce that the PoW phase is finished and that the PoS phase is running smooth now! Make sure to keep your wallets and those sweet masternodes running 24/7, and receive your HLIX rewards!

Don’t hesitate to ask any questions you have, we are very happy to help you!

Helix - www.helix-crypto.com
DirkTracer

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

The switchover to POS was pretty much trouble free for me. The masternodes all kicked in at the correct block.
Does it really count as not smooth if I had to restart my wallet?

That's it. POS goodness.
Saxoferrato

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

The switchover to POS was pretty much trouble free for me. The masternodes all kicked in at the correct block.
Does it really count as not smooth if I had to restart my wallet?

That's it. POS goodness.

Thats good to hear! I didnt even had to restart my wallet, so yes thats sort of considered as 'not smooth' ;p Haha Wink

CryptoDan14

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

Good to hear that Helix its PoS phase is running now. Now you can get free coins by staking your coins in your wallet 24/7.
You can grab some free coins by entering their discord and be active at their bounty/airdrops/giveaways or join their partners to get some free HLIX. Just Hodl and fasten your seatbelts.
buchok

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

Probably one of its kind project that has a unique platform that stand out from other projects. Congrats to team, keep it up.
Omnimercurial

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

Very Excited about this Project Indeed!
Things are looking set for Success!
I want very much to be a part of things!
Crypto_One_Time

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

hi, i wish HELIX all the best for the future... it's an original project with a well structured white paper... nice repartition between PoS and PoW...97% for PoS... I like it Smiley
MaratN

View Profile
?
November 17, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

Hello.
I have trouble synchronizing my wallet version for Windows
kd100

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

DREAM TEAM

Launched our first 2 Shared MN today!!
HLIX & FCHAIN

We are proud to be associated with Project HELIX

To learn more, Join our Discord https://discord.gg/uwE53Z4

https://crypto-dreamteam.com/mnreports/masternodes/index.php?sh=3&mn=HLIX

kd100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

Hello.
Did you download the latest version, as i don't have a problem syncing mine. You can also ask for assistance in their Discord server Smiley

kd100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

Project HELIX is now listed on Crex24 Kiss  https://crex24.com/exchange/HLIX-BTC

Come join this community with a good ADMIN team.

Their discord is always active with chats an rains.

DREAM TEAM is proud to be associated with Project HELIX & we are currently offering Shared MN for Project HELIX

Join our discord to learn more https://discord.gg/xrSFu4

lalyn

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:29:12 AM

Currently following this project and it seems it has a future they have an active community to support the coin, lots of fun and giveaways await you ... Come and join theire discord server for you to see...
MaratN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

Hello.
Did you download the latest version, as i don't have a problem syncing mine. You can also ask for assistance in their Discord server Smiley
Thanks
Saxoferrato

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Hello.
Thanks

Is your problem now fixed?

matoyskie

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:14:54 AM

You can contact us at: helixproject@helix-crypto.com

Website | Whitepaper | Discord | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Github | Helix Explorer

Usage

Helix has numerous features. Remember that this list is not limited, and that we will always work hard to add new features:

• Fast and secure transactions.
• Strong privacy with options for both private and transparent transactions.
• Rewards for participating in the Helix network. This includes Proof of Stake (PoS) as well as the possibility for masternode rewards.
• Participating in governance and voting in important matters that concern the whole community.
• Multi-OS wallets: Windows, MacOS, Linux, and many more to come.
• Very easy access to all our features and wallets.
• We will continue to work hard on making Helix grow, check out our roadmap for details.

We believe in empowering individuals by creating a strong community. We give freedom back to the people by using our strong
Helix blockchain network and decentralized technology. This allows people to do business without
the compromise of being subject to surveillance by centralized or legal institutions.

Proof of Stake

Bitcoin uses a cryptographic hashing algorithm to encode the transactions in the blockchain. Miners create these hashes by
using a ‘Proof of Work’ (PoW) algorithm. The network hashrate is actually inflating as it requires a lot of
power to create a new block in its blockchain.

Unlike Bitcoins PoW mechanism, Helix blockchain uses a hybrid system. The first 90.200 blocks are PoW, and after this period we switch to a PoS mechanism.
The rewards a user receives depends on the amount of stake the participant has in the Helix network. The more you participate in validating and processing
Helix transactions and its blocks, the more rewards you receive. Therefore, it’s incentivized to invest in Helix as a valuable core product.

Masternodes

The value of Helix lies in its main vision: building a secure and scalable currency. Therefore, Helix implemented masternodes, which can be used to earn more Helix by passive income to increase your holdings with a great risk/reward ratio. A masternode costs 10.000 HLIX and gives a ROI of 60%.

Masternodes are enhanced nodes that are always up and running, which provide additional functions and security to the Helix network. Masternodes provide an enhanced form of staking, increase the privacy and speed of transactions and enables participation in governance and voting within the Helix community. A Helix masternode processes Zerocoin (zHLIX) transactions which ensures topnotch privacy (more about this subject under ‘Privacy’).

Privacy

Helix believes in true and strong privacy. Bitcoins transactions are traceable for anyone who’s interested to find out. A high degree of privacy doesn’t allow this potential loss of privacy. That’s why Helix implemented the Zerocoin protocol. For detailed information about Zerocoin, read their whitepaper.  

For this service, Helix coins have to convert into a zHLIX coin. This process, called ‘minting’, is provided by masternodes running on the Helix Blockchain. No traces are left behind during this process. RSA-2048 encryption makes sure no information about the users is shared whatsoever. To reverse this process, you can send your zHLIX coins to your own address back into regular HLIX coins.

Coin information

Helix is founded on September 1st 2018. A total coin supply of 500.000.000 HLIX will be created, with a functional pre-mine of 1% (5.000.000 HLIX). This will be used for marketing, development and exchange listing fees. The first period will exist of a PoW phase (10.000.000 HLIX), followed by a PoS phase (485.000.000 HLIX).

Community

The community started with a couple of early adopters who were unhappy about the way some projects were run by its developers. No innovation or vision whatsoever made us motivated to create something better. Since Helix did not have an ICO and only started with a functional pre-mine of 1%, it’s really thanks to the true core believers who put in their time and effort that made Helix a reality.

We aim to provide 24/7 support, and we believe in a community who help each other out. Positivity and fun should be your top priority as a Helix community member. In accordance to this, we created the Helix masternode governance system to bring back the power to the people. By letting you decide on important matters, you’re in control of your investment.

Join us!

More people are joining every day and we hope this growth won’t stop. Don’t feel afraid to join us and introduce yourself. We’re looking forward to meet you!

With the upcoming years ahead of us, we believe that exciting things will happen. Helix is a premium privacy ¬centric cryptocurrency, with strong features resulting in a decentralized, effectively anonymous cryptocurrency, with immediate (private) transactions and an incentivized network to provide additional services and security to the blockchain network of Helix. We will continue to work hard on the project, and hope to see you join us.

Disclaimer

Helix does not guarantee the accuracy of or the conclusions reached in this white paper, and this white paper is provided “as is”. Helix does not make and expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, whatsoever, including, but not limited to: (i) warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, usage, title or noninfringement; (ii) that the contents of this white paper are free from error; and (iii) that such contents will not infringe third-party rights. Helix and its affiliates shall have no liability for damages of any kind arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on this white paper or any of the content contained above, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Helix or its affiliates be liable to any person or entity for any damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses of any kind, whether direct or indirect, consequential, compensatory, incidental, actual, exemplary, punitive or special for the use of, reference to, or reliance on this white paper or any of the content contained above, including, without limitation, any loss of business, revenues, profits, data, use, goodwill or other intangible losses.

Insert Quote
Helix i started 3 weeks lately i earned a lot of this coin one of the better coins . It has a very active dev team and the discord mods are very active with the community. They have given out quite a few free coins on their discord they have lots of rains and giveaways i hope this coin gives bigger value in the future. Good work project helix.
ProjectHelix (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 6

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

We're happy to announce our v1.0.5.0 wallet release. This wallet comes with changes:

- We updated our wallet user interface to improve the Helix user experience.
- We added a new Proposal tab to the wallet for masternode owners.
     * Masternode owners can now vote for the Helix budget governance proposals directly using the Helix-Qt wallet interface!
- We also fixed some bugs such as wallets that under some conditions stopped staking and needing a restart to start staking again.

This release is optional, if you decide not to update to the new 1.0.5.0 version, you will still be able to stake and receive masternode rewards. However, you'll be missing out on the changes listed above. We recommend to always update to the newest version.

https://github.com/ProjectHelixCoin/helix/releases

welderslag

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

Hello everyone,
                        the Helix coin is a 3% POW / 97% POS with Masternodes. If your looking for another Coin to invest some $$$.00 at. You should stop in the Discord server here: https://discord.gg/gmduw7 and Check it out for yourself, you just might like what you'll find at Helix Coin. You can also read about them here at their Twitter page :http://twitter.com/TheHelixProject/status/1065193931183464448 They also have upgraded their wallet to a newer version: v1.0.5.0  as well   Have a great day.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: