Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BitDraw- Lottery platform of the future!  (Read 2589 times)
BitDrawOfficial

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Can't doubt that this kind of project having many followers.
About the lottery system will it the same as the conventional lottery system?

Thanks marufnang . This will be something new. Stay tuned for updates

@coin8coin8, the reason they have given to block bounty managers account is
"Running an on-fourm ALT coins giveaway / Incentivising posting within specific threads"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phat.thanh.113

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:22:55 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 12:15:20 AM by Phat.thanh.113

"Running an on-fourm ALT coins giveaway / Incentivising posting within specific threads"

Almost all posts in the Bounty section are giveaway / Incentivising, but other posts don't have this problem, I guess it may be the reason for asking for post ETH address, which is an obvious violation of the BTT rules.
hello, What's wrong with the bounty?

WisePassICO (http://ico.wisepass.co) ▼ Lifestyle Cryptocurrency Platform
________________WisePass is LIVE NOW!_____
BitDrawOfficial

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

Almost all posts in the Bounty section are giveaway / Incentivising, but other posts don't have this problem, I guess it may be the reason for asking for post ETH address, which is an obvious violation of the BTT rules.

Hello coin8coin8, it seems strange that non of his post asked to publish any ETH address. Maybe some users are posting it by them self but it is not requested on his original bounty campaign post nor the new one.,
Phat.thanh.113

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:14:20 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 12:33:23 AM by Phat.thanh.113

Huh Huh Huh

WisePassICO (http://ico.wisepass.co) ▼ Lifestyle Cryptocurrency Platform
________________WisePass is LIVE NOW!_____
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

In order to participate any traditional lottery users had to be in the country and should have valid proof of purchase to claim the wining price, as well the risk of getting published with biodata which leads to life threatening and stole of money. Moreover, the third party participation and commissions of fund transfers.
Jamespatrik

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

Nice Work. Much better than the old ANN thread.Good Luck Team

Best of Luck!
Jamespatrik

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

Hello coin8coin8, it seems strange that non of his post asked to publish any ETH address. Maybe some users are posting it by them self but it is not requested on his original bounty campaign post nor the new one.,

Cheesy

rajnipatel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

What is the problem with bounty thread?
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

A very interesting project, a lottery platform created for the lottery industry that will replace the traditional lottery method, and will eliminate large costs, projects that seem to be in high demand, hopefully the BitDraw project will go according to plan.
BitDrawSupport

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

A very interesting project, a lottery platform created for the lottery industry that will replace the traditional lottery method, and will eliminate large costs, projects that seem to be in high demand, hopefully the BitDraw project will go according to plan.

@hujanderas. thank you for the supporting words. We are on track.

@rajnipatel1983@gmail.com , there was an issue with existing bounty thread and it has been moved to a new one. Here is the link for the new post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023854
Gothorum

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

BitDraw, using the Ethereum blockchain, finally wants to resolve these problems that users face when participating traditional lottery systems.
BitDraw will verify users from their depositing address as valid submission and wining user will have their price in no time using the power of blockchain.
In addition, KYC process will be mandatory when registering the users on the platform.
It is time to the next level!
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:28:14 AM

a smart Lottery platform by using the method that is more nice and very interesting. I hope all goes well and the project can be expanded rapidly in the future.
milomeo

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:57:38 AM

The idea really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the business, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Diane Berclaz
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

Lottery is one of the most profitable businesses, very often controlled by governmental bodies and monopolies. Aren’t you afraid that your project can become forbidden in some countries if you take "a big piece" of this business?))
racinglatin

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

I think the project has a lottery platform, which was created for the lottery industry will replace traditional lottery methods at low cost. I enjoyed it. This will actively support the project. Good luck!
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

An intelligent lottery platform created for the lottery industry that will replace the traditional lottery method, and will eliminate large costs. The concept promoted by this project is quite interesting, with the hard work of a very tenacious team that will be able to make these projects to succeed later. Hopefully the BitDraw project will run according to plan and will meet the expected target.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

An intelligent lottery platform created for the lottery industry that will replace the traditional lottery method, and will eliminate large costs. The concept promoted by this project is quite interesting, with the hard work of a very tenacious team that will be able to make these projects to succeed later. Hopefully the BitDraw project will run according to plan and will meet the expected target.
the idea of the concept of the project is very innovative, and I think this project has a good prospect for the future. and I also hope the project is managed by a reliable team of this project could be easily to achieve his success.

Gothorum

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

Think about last time you bought a lottery ticket. You need to constantly look at media or any other source to find out the winning lottery and you have to make sure that ticket is retained to claim the wining price. In digital tickets, you need to verify your identify before claiming the price . Thanks to our innovative lottery draw platform these issues will no longer exist and monthly price will be automatically transfers to users deposited address without any verification.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

the idea of the concept of the project is very innovative, and I think this project has a good prospect for the future. and I also hope the project is managed by a reliable team of this project could be easily to achieve his success.
Yes, this project is indeed quite interesting, but even though the interesting concept is certainly to make this project successful, there is a lot of support and also a way to promote a broad project and it seems that this project still needs a lot of support from the participants and I hope in the future more support for this project.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:53:57 AM

Yes, this project is indeed quite interesting, but even though the interesting concept is certainly to make this project successful, there is a lot of support and also a way to promote a broad project and it seems that this project still needs a lot of support from the participants and I hope in the future more support for this project.
I am sure that the experienced team and the participants who have joined will always keep the cohesiveness at work. They will definitely complement each other and will always work together to promote this project to many pesrta and investors who join. I am sure this project will succeed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: