Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARE WE REALLY SEEING BULL RUN OR TRAP IN BTC MOVE  (Read 602 times)
Msworld83 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

Bitcoin since touched $5800-6000 area has not really clear to many if we are in bull market or it just a mere run to make noobs or newbies FOMO, and looking at it TA which shows it has not been on same lane even with FA but many says it's manipulation and crossing $5800 area below has been a major support but many think it should break it, so am wondering if we are getting close to bull market or we are just in swing market for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

your comment is pretty weird! the $5900-$6000 was touched a long time ago and it was test of the bottom buy support strength. and we have been at least $300 above that mark for the past weeks.
as for the rise I don't know where you got "crossing $5800 area" from and what you mean by that! but the rise is just a small rise (<5%) which is slowly increasing towards $7k. there is no bull run, there isnt even enough rise to trigger any sort of FOMO!

Only Bitcoin
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

I think we are getting close to bull market, this just a first stage. Look in the Bitcoin price I think its can't break down $6000, we have to wait a big money flow.
However, I have a thought that the Crypto market should clean up coins and tokens which have no value and have a official exchange to concentrate capital, if can do it, the Crypto price will be go up soon.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

Bitcoin since touched $5800-6000 area has not really clear to many if we are in bull market or it just a mere run to make noobs or newbies FOMO, and looking at it TA which shows it has not been on same lane even with FA but many says it's manipulation and crossing $5800 area below has been a major support but many think it should break it, so am wondering if we are getting close to bull market or we are just in swing market for now.

I'm not sure which price charts you have been seeing, but bitcoins had touched a low of 5500 a while back and post that it has maintained itself above 6k. At 6k it has formed a resistance level and has found decent support, the past few days price has remained above 6.3k which is a positive indicator. I don't think this price hike will trigger any kind of fomo, we're no where close to a bull market there're positive indicators, but we're yet to witness any signs of a bullet run.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

I think the market will soon approach the bull after the SEC's decision has positive results but if the decision has a negative effect, maybe the bitcoin market will remain swinging even it could go down again, so we just wait until September or October for good or bad news
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

I am seeing a bear market in the current situation and perhaps could be the best time to buy more cryptos at lower value. I also do not see it as a trap where I think this bear market is purely undergoing major adjustments and may actually going for a bullish market soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Msworld83 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

your comment is pretty weird! the $5900-$6000 was touched a long time ago and it was test of the bottom buy support strength. and we have been at least $300 above that mark for the past weeks.
as for the rise I don't know where you got "crossing $5800 area" from and what you mean by that! but the rise is just a small rise (<5%) which is slowly increasing towards $7k. there is no bull run, there isnt even enough rise to trigger any sort of FOMO!
Can you tell me how many times since ATH Bitcoin has tried to break 5800-6000 area and my crossing was that "many" taught it will go below it but never did and some still thinking it will was what am trying to say, please read the statement very well and try to understand because touching 5800 area many times with the way it going up shows it suppose break it, was what I meant and that many are expecting it to break the 5800 zone but the way it's going up now might makes many FOMO because their expectations was to go below 5800 and now that it is moving up gradually, are we not breaking it or we are in upward was my questions and trying to get answers from people or we are still going to taste the 5800 area again , thank you and I think you can understand me now.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

Doesn't seem like a trap to me, no huge spikes, slow and steady growth, bull traps are all spikes and rumors of growth and institutional buyers coming in.

Yes and the amount of volume are getting a lot so maybe this is the start. The altcoins tat I have hold for a long time has returned to its previous price and so I guess it returned to its calmness and the tokens being bought since the time where the bulls were dominate and now being sold to their rightful holders. Buying bits by bits this time but it would be safer to do it at every dip.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

in my opinion we are still playing with fake prices, swings will still run this year, and this is a long rally. bitcoin is still looking for the right value.

bulls are still far away, panic never ends and bitcoin still has big problems.

carlou

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

I don't see any indication that bitcoin will go into the bull run.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

I see little indication of any major movement. I think we will see more months of stability and fluctuations around the current price level. By year end we might see the price start to recover slowly but we will not be looking towards previous ATHs for a long time. I do think that the bottom was found given it's been tested multiple times. It would take some major issue for that support level to fold now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

just like last time or the last time or the time before that, just because there is a small rise it doesn't mean we are starting a bull run. ALSO just because there is some drops that are small doesn't mean bitcoin is going to end or be dumped to a lot less value.
these are just fluctuations that we have. and they are normal and don't have to mean much. breaking a major resistance or at least having a rising sentiment in the market can signal a bull run not a small rise which is below the resistance.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 6321

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

Can you tell me how many times since ATH Bitcoin has tried to break 5800-6000 area and my crossing was that "many" taught it will go below it but never did and some still thinking it will was what am trying to say, please read the statement very well and try to understand because touching 5800 area many times with the way it going up shows it suppose break it, was what I meant and that many are expecting it to break the 5800 zone but the way it's going up now might makes many FOMO because their expectations was to go below 5800 and now that it is moving up gradually, are we not breaking it or we are in upward was my questions and trying to get answers from people or we are still going to taste the 5800 area again , thank you and I think you can understand me now.

Whatever you say, 5800 is off chart. The fact it was touched for short periods in the past doesn't make it a value for which you could set a rule. It was not that "many times".

Bitcoin was quite volatile indeed, but many voices tell that 6000 was the bottom and anything under that value is an unexpected opportunity to buy. Of course, 6700 is not far from that and of course it's too early to be happy with the price. But Bitcoin doesn't grow fast these days, so bull trap and FOMO are again quite strange to think about.

For now imho it's a swing market, waiting for the news. Anything bad can turn it bearish, but I don't think it can go much lower. Anything good (like ETF approval) can turn it bullish.
It worth mentioning that people's expectation is also that winter has a big chance to make prices grow again.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

Actually in the market, we are not seeing the Bull Run now. The market is trying to be in that stage slowly. Moreover we can see the rise in the price of the bitcoin in future as the demand of this coin is increasing and the price of the bitcoin is increasing slowly day by day.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

In my opinion, the differentiation isn't clear, so I'm not certain enough that this is a BTC move. As such, my inclination is that the market has  tried to stabilize above 6K and now is trying to sustain itself closer to its real value, thus I believe that this is a Bull Run.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2954
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

Not sure what is happening now. The price of bitcoin has gone up by almost 5%. Other alts coins (which usually starts to fall as bitcoin rises) ended up following the same trend and went up in price along with bitcoin. We can see something positive over here. Lets just wait for a week for we end up taking any kind of decision to see where this leads us to.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

Form the starting of this year, the market is facing downward trend. We have seen some increase in the price of the bitcoin but also very much volatile. The market is still in downward trend but it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase slowly day by day.
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

The market is still bearish unfortunately. But the market is reaching for the bull run, slowly but steadily. Also on a brighter note, we are seeing stability in the price level of BTC.
eni19888

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

much the same as last time or the last time or the time before that, in light of the fact that there is a little ascent it doesn't mean we are beginning a bull run. Likewise in light of the fact that there are a few drops that are little doesn't mean bitcoin will end or be dumped to significantly less esteem.

these are simply variances that we have. what's more, they are ordinary and don't need to mean much. breaking a noteworthy opposition or possibly having a rising feeling in the market can flag a bull run, not a little ascent which is beneath the obstruction.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:28:15 PM

I am always hoping that this will be the start of bitcoins full recovery. And i think that is all we want to happen. So that a our altcoins will grow up again. Like they were before.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: