Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Market is down.  (Read 6239 times)
Gravityle

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

When things finally started to look good... market dropped yet again Sad

https://coincodex.com/article/2294/crypto-market-snapshot-september-5-2018/
It is to make you sad and emotionally weak. They want you to give up and sell and create an illusion that Bitcoin will never b bullish again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

Actually i can not understand Bitcoin down so fast from $ 7,400 down to $ 6,400 too fast and dangerous. Is this a short wave?
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

as we all know, if the price of bitcoin is very easy to go up and down, indeed the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time but now bitcoin has started to rise, and I'm sure before the end of the year bitcoin will return to its best price.

Its highest price was 20 thousand, and I do not think that Bitcoin will hit it very soon. It can be possible but in 2019. Meanwhile, we see again fall. Who know what is the reason???
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

The drop in price just as you pointed out is simply caused by fud coming from people who must have missed out of bitcoin when it was still very cheap. All they are doing now is to cause fus so as to drop the price and get in the train. That being said, bitcoin is in its lower low. We should expect a good rise soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

The Bitcoin price has today dropped 12%, taking its year-to-date losses to an eye-watering 50%, after South Korean exchange Coinrail warned users it’s reviewing its system due to a hacking attempt.Meanwhile, rival cryptocurrencies Ethereum and Ripple are both down over 10% today,However, Bitcoin holders aren’t broke yet — overall, the Bitcoin price is up over 100% on this time last year when it was trading for less than $3,000.

In just a matter of hours, bitcoin drop which was trigger by several FUD news in my opinion . Same with Eth,  it has a domino effect. Cryptocurrency market is indeed a very  risky and volatile. Maybe this is the last dip we are seeing this year and hoping it will continue to increase next year. As a holder, just relax and be calm, we will recover.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

It is very true that bitcoin's price is very low in this year. Everyone was shocked about it and dont know what to do in their bitcoin. But even the price is low, this is the chance to buy bitcoins as many as we can because when the price rise up again, we will sell it in a higher price.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

I hope Bitcoin will be stable, with investors taking money from bitcoin. because I believe, they are new investors / beginners. let them go out and stay with big investors and whales. in my opinion this is better to make bitcoin stronger and reach a high price again.
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

It sure will, as soon as it starts going up a little bit more and now going down every 2 days, alot of people are going to FOMO like always and that will cause a big growth in bitcoin, well from my point of view, im no professional trader, im just assuming.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

If you look at the current conditions, I simply say that this is stable, there has been no significant price movement and all of this is still in the normal range. I am waiting for the dump and pump momentum, I want to take this opportunity and for me a significant price movement will give us the opportunity to reach a large profit margin.
People are keep on saying that the market of the bitcoin was totally degrading and this was known by us but if we look into reality we only used about the high value of bitcoin last that's why the degradation of of the value of bitcoin seems too huge downfall but the value of bitcoin if your going to sell your coin is worthy but pf course everyone is aiming for a high profit that's why they are wanting so much more.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

Actually i can not understand Bitcoin down so fast from $ 7,400 down to $ 6,400 too fast and dangerous. Is this a short wave?

I don't see this as a problem since it can be a good possibility of having a great price in the next months. With a lower price, there are a lot of investors that will be investing back to Bitcoin. We don't need to always look at the change of Bitcoin's price since it will really create a doubt in our minds making our hands weak on holding our crypto currencies not only Bitcoin. Just keep on holding.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

This situation is temporary and you shouldn't try to change it , it is necessary just to wait what happen next and check whether the predictions are fair enough. to my mind, it is better to start trading now
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

it seems like the price of Bitcoin has soared at the end of the year and dropped at the beginning of the year. various issues and factors that make Bitcoin prices go down this year. I only hope that next year there will be no issue that causes the Bitcoin price to fall again.

I guess the min issue here is the mentality of those who are in cryptocurrency. Those people who sell at the beginning of the year because this is what they do often. And durimg the end of the year they invested. It is like a cycle for them. And it ks not good in the market. Hope that they realize tht bitcoin is not just something in where you can play, but something that will help us in our life.

rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

Bitcoin has faced a lot of turbulence since the beginning of this year 2018. There was the China ban on crypto and also South Korea regulations and SEC of America doing their own regulations. India is not left out all these issues created a lot FUD that make holders panicked and  dump their coins in the market forcing the market value to crash. Most of this year has been bearish market. Let hope that the rally will once come towards the end of the year.
bulanso12345

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

it seems like the price of Bitcoin has soared at the end of the year and dropped at the beginning of the year. various issues and factors that make Bitcoin prices go down this year. I only hope that next year there will be no issue that causes the Bitcoin price to fall again.
I hope there will be bigger opportunity next year and now take chance to earn more volume because it is cheaper. Every end of the year it become higher after that it falls. Higher price will benefit those who hold for long time and wait. It is better to be one of those investors who never contribute on fall. I hope it give big change in the coming year.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

Yes its rrally goes down and down.  I dont think when it will be going up and good.  But i hope that before the year end,  their will be a good thing happens. 
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

Bitcoin price today is far behind from the price of last year. I hope it won't deteriorate as the years pass by. This year might not be good for bitcoin but we all hope that it won't go down further below $6K. Reaching the $10K mark at the end of the year is quite good enough.
Priyasad9

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

Yes, it's actually a downturn in the market. Bitcoin is a high-value code that can be seen on the market. Investors trust in bitcoin and invest in it. Last year it was hit by a big value in the market. The same chase will be a serious setback today. Investors too are worried. This is a change in the market. However, this recession will increase to next year's value.According to experts with economics, the bitcoin will go up in value in the coming years.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

Here is the graph showing us the price for bitcoins from 2009 to 2017

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.
Yes, currently, the cryptocurrency market feels bad, and this accordingly also has a bad effect on cryptography in General, and the policy of certain coins, but I think soon all this will be solved.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

btc market will stabilize soon and we will see how this will happen in the nearest future. to my mind, this will happen in the nearest future and we will witness this. to my mind, the fact that market is down has its pros

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

The price of coins has decreased drastically and even the king of all coins cannot overcome it. But Bitcoin is doing well and has not fallen so low, but I believe the price will rise again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: