Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Market is down.  (Read 6236 times)
cabrakaned (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
Merited by klien_br (10)

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

Here is the graph showing us the price for bitcoins from 2009 to 2017

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

it seems like the price of Bitcoin has soared at the end of the year and dropped at the beginning of the year. various issues and factors that make Bitcoin prices go down this year. I only hope that next year there will be no issue that causes the Bitcoin price to fall again.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

it seems like the price of Bitcoin has soared at the end of the year and dropped at the beginning of the year. various issues and factors that make Bitcoin prices go down this year. I only hope that next year there will be no issue that causes the Bitcoin price to fall again.
Hope it goes what you said. Even at the end of this year should see a good price for bitcoins. Only if when bitcoins get good price, other alts like Ether, etc will get some good price. Most of some great alts depends on bitcoins for their circulation. We all want to see a really good price for bitcoins for all those who are holding and working for bitcoins.
poonampawan

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

Jump in the price of bitcoin in 2017 was very sudden and not very normal, so a correction was due which we are still feeling. This is a bear market and this market will recover. Price will increase, maybe not with the pace like in 2017 but btc will grow eventually and so will the market.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

The price of Bitcoin at the end of 2017 rose high, and in early 2018 it fell to the present. As you said, in early 2017 the price of bitcoin was also low, but flew at the end of the year to reach a very high value. Looking at the price chart, many people predict that the price of Bitcoin will return high at the end of 2018, hopefully it really happened.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.
We simply got rid of the weak hands and panic sellers, we also got rid of those who were only looking at Bitcoin as a way to earn a quick buck.

Any investor interested in Bitcoin is already in the market, especially those going to the long-term hodl startegy. To them, low prices represent a perfect opportunity to buy cheap, to others who are hesitant about going in, current prices could be a great entry point. The rest are simply waiting to buy when the next bull run starts, typical behaviour from people who are simply looking to make profits asap.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

Jump in the price of bitcoin in 2017 was very sudden and not very normal, so a correction was due which we are still feeling. This is a bear market and this market will recover. Price will increase, maybe not with the pace like in 2017 but btc will grow eventually and so will the market.
The bear market may be coming to an end, this short and steady growth that is happening now is what I like to see.
Bear markets should truely soon end.
These are really not expected and are causing a huge panic in the markets. It is also highly affecting the trading volume and also should need some major attention from good investors so that they can really get good response again. It is in our hands to take the price for bitcoins to the moon as the markets completely depends on the demand and supply factor.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

We still have few months left to continue to observe the market trend total performance for this year so better we will wait and see but i'm very optimistic that the market will bounce back again as this was predicted by most of the famous experts in crypto field because if the market will not become stable again then i'm afraid too that many will start to leave this investment because they will loss their confidence to invest.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

Yes, I think that crypto market is down for now and majority of the altcoins were also currently on dip due to bear market. I believe that market is under major adjustment that may take longer. Perhaps, most of the people are already used to it and must not do panic selling in situation like this instead they should have to hold their cryptos for good while waiting for the complete recovery.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

Yes, for now so many crypto market is down. But right now bitcoin is raise up slowly and going to up so high but slowly. So we have enough time to buy bitcoin and then sell it when the price is already high
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

That is Cryptocurrency, the price is very volatile, it can go up and down quickly or up and down slowly, I think we all already know about it. Let us pray together, and add to our Bitcoin investments, and hold if you have a bitcoin. So that the price of Bitcoin can rise quickly, like the end of 2017.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

The history of bitcoin keeps me on going to believe that bitcoin will always get back to its glory days. Maybe, sometimes i really get so frustrated about the price of bitcoin (and also with other alts), there will be always this reason to still believe that bitcoin it still in top one. Maybe this market situations is just a manifestation of the current situation of the world (not really sure if its the factor) or the strategy of the whales who wanta to manipulate the market.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

I think the condition of bitcoin is now like in 2014 where when Bitcoin experienced a decline after bitcoin was pumped in 2013. Maybe after the SEC's decision on bitcoin securities on the exchange was positive, this will cause the pump to be bitcoin against but if finally bitcoin is not approved, maybe it takes two more years to pump prices slowly
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

Bitcoin market started to fall down from the beginning of this year, so far the price of Bitcoin is roaming around $ 6700. At the end of the year 2017, the price of bitcoin was hit by high jump hopes by the end of this year at the bitcoin record level.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.

If thing will get better and Bitcoin will be pumping up again then people will start to FOMO and will try to join the ride. Hope that it will happen anytime soon.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

After all fuds for bitcoin one of the reason why bitcoin in low value for almost 8 months
I heard few days ago a good news for bitcoin canada and Australia use bitcoin in aspect of payment
Maybe in this coming month up the last month of this year bitcoin goes uprise slightly
And year 2019 bitcoin boom in the marketplace as expensive currency

adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

The graph says it all, no further explanation is needed for this, but again for some clarifications, I'd be happy to help, the market goes up, then goes down, then goes up once again, this is the normal flow of BTC market, it normally goes like this, and no matter what we do or say it will just continually go like this, whether we like it or not, the progress has been so far, BTC has made it far and will continue to go further.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

Downward market trend has been envisiage, base on the bullish season we experience late laat year 2017,no need to panic or sell of your BTC in your protfolio, we are sure to still take advantage of the moment.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

That is true this year is a very challenging year for the Crypto Currency Market. But let us be positive that the market will recover soon. I will keep on holding no matter what happens.

akihiko

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShUa2-hTHsG69oCYlE8CNerQlJXFkWwfOYXH79RQT1_3s7jBS_S2TQzrR-ug

Its just happened, we all just wait for the best time. Maybe ico business is struggling.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: