Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Market is down.  (Read 6239 times)
doanngocdiep03

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

Downward market trend has been envisiage, base on the bullish season we experience late laat year 2017,no need to panic or sell of your BTC in your protfolio, we are sure to still take advantage of the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

Here is the graph showing us the price for bitcoins from 2009 to 2017

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.
I cherish the graph. Furthermore, it particularly demonstrates that BTC is ascending in the general picture. On the off chance that we take a gander at it on the shorter terms however we will see a dumping figure. In any case, once you zoom it out you will be by one means or another guaranteed of a more promising time to come. The year 2018 isn't yet on its last days or weeks. Despite everything we have 4 months left before it at last closures. Four months is as yet quite a while. That is a fourth of the whole year.
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

The bitcoin marker is really down. Though, am not one of the people that read crypto news always, what caused this red everywhere and caused the price to be down. But i think the market correct it self very soon.
texlipsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

it seems like a bull run last year is far away. I think whales are using different tactics to make money.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

Yes, it was the challenging year for the cryptomarket. A lot of currencies become popular but more projects and ICOs died. I believe that we will see the bright future for cryptos this autumn or winter
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

The bitcoin marker is really down. Though, am not one of the people that read crypto news always, what caused this red everywhere and caused the price to be down. But i think the market correct it self very soon.

Actually it's fairly resilient. There hasn't been any steep drops and we've been steadily been above the 6.5k even when the market is generally bleeding. I don't see anything to be concerned about at this point

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Fineyokoma

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

I think we can expect some great news soon. It is quite a common thing for cryptomarket to fall and rise so after the dark night we can enjoy the bright sunrise.
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:25:35 PM

now I think many are panicking and thinking about stopping investment, but I still strongly believe in the future of bitcoin, even though it's gone now but I'm sure the price will rise soon.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

i think all can happen, many factors and various problems that make the price of bitcoin go down. we don't know what happened? but I hope there will be no problems with bitcoin next year and the price of bitcoin will not continue to fall.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

I see that as a great opportunity for those who have big capital to invest in it, but it's not all about investing and that also requires a broad understanding of the market. Maybe this year will be a "down year" for the bitcoin market but I hope that it will rise back to its peak.
NGOCDIEP

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

I heard about bad issues of bitcoin and make down price of bitcoin, but later bitcoin will growing up and good to take and make investment at bitcoin price was down. We have be smart for making investment, always buy at lower price and sell at higher price and take profit with bitcoin investment.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Of a truth, the market rose tremendously and the market was over valued last year and since the beginning of this year, the market now is down with a lot of bad news and a lot of sell offs. Bitcoin wouid surely bounce back and give good profits in the future for those that are investing now
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

In terms of time, I think the green market will come in time, as it was that year.There is every reason to believe that this will happen.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

everyone hopes that the growth of bitcoin will be like 2017, for that don't listen to negative news about bitcoin that panics and will cause prices to fall. hope bitcoin will continue to be the currency that everyone loves and the value of bitcoin will continue to grow

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
marlo1001

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

I am here not the first year so I'm not concerned about the correction of the market price as everybody else are, I'm just patiently waiting for something to happen...

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
bigboyd

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

bitcoin is nowadays at a low cost. This is a change in the market. At the end of last year, it was worth about 20000 dollars. By the next year, the value of the present value is again revised. Because the price of bitcoin is very important. This will affect other coins. Today, most coins in the market show a bitcoin value. Investors in bitcoin are losing their loyalty. Therefore I see that this bitcoin market should go up again.
tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

Bitcoin prices are very volatile, today's prices cannot be predicted by anyone, tomorrow's prices won't necessarily be the same as today. only the market and circumstances that will determine the price.
Ochusol

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.
The year has been too traumatizing to say. The way the market has been has made it so scary for most people. I believe we will still have big investors coming in again.

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.
This remaining 4 months shall tell if Bitcoin will repeat its similar performance of 2017. This is the wish of everyone.
jfelix

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

Futures killed bitcoin. Practically they bet against bitcoin price without having to hold real bitcoin so they do not create demand.
A physical ETF would be a good thing for Bitcoin
Freestyle5

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

The prize of bitcoin is volatile and since is its a bear market.
According to the crytocurrency exparts, it's predicted to raise before the end of this year, but if it doesn't, which I believe it's not going to happen, for now let's be hope the it pumps before the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: