Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2018, 03:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Market is down.  (Read 5744 times)
sheenaedago

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

I think that, as on the chart this year, we expect the same rise in prices for bitcoin, only prices will rise by a lot more if you become acquainted with other schedules of the past years, by the end of the year the cost grew
 The positive motivation will evade people on attachment by some inaccurate news spreading in the forum. This downtrend is part of the market volatility that really exist in the world of crypto. And we must be aware in this scenario and take the opportunity by buying or investing coins while the market is on bearish run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
kcufllaevol

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Have fun being perpetually stuck below 7.4 for the foreseeable future. 5k here we come!

Edit: based on how few people downvoted, I’m guessing there are others who feel similar. Bitcoin is dying a slow death regardless of how many of you post “to the moon!”

AnnaLim

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

It is still keep down trend now but i think it will soon recover  from its low time
BanditCharlie

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

Have fun being perpetually stuck below 7.4 for the foreseeable future. 5k here we come!

Edit: based on how few people downvoted, I’m guessing there are others who feel similar. Bitcoin is dying a slow death regardless of how many of you post “to the moon!”

I'm thankful for the huge difference between your imagination and reality.

kcufllaevol

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

Actually my observation is based more in reality than your naive optimism

BanditCharlie

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

My naive optimism? Clearly you're either new to crypto or you're oblivious to how much it's grown over the past few years. Exchanges, partnerships, and a rapidly growing number of very large organizations biting at each others heals to be the first to secure an ETF. If you're only looking at the price of Bitcoin, you need to crack your shell and get informed.

KenziCharlie

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

My naive optimism? Clearly you're either new to crypto or you're oblivious to how much it's grown over the past few years. Exchanges, partnerships, and a rapidly growing number of very large organizations biting at each others heals to be the first to secure an ETF. If you're only looking at the price of Bitcoin, you need to crack your shell and get informed.

They markets seem to disagree with you
KenziCharlie

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

They markets seem to disagree with you
I have no doubt the market will catch up to the framework. Not too soon though I'm not finished accumulating lol.
I don't believe it's possible to be smarter than the market, since the market is a reflection of a series of phases. I simply meant I hope the price continues to lag behind the developments as it has done for years, because I want to accumulate at a lower price.

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

I believe that those who sold their bitcoins this year at a low price very much regret in the future because the mark of 100k for one bitcoin, we will step over after a couple of years Wink

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yanesna3

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

You just need to calm down and wait until the bitcoin price rises again. I do not understand those people who join the bitcoin and at the slightest panic they stop believing in it.

HBWhale

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

Things to keep in mind anyway.
Focus on all parts and analyze them rationally.
JustinYoko

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

As I see the parameters on the chart, the price of Bitcoin is slowly balanced. I really hope Bitcoin will grow again by the end of this year as the huge growth in 2017.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

I expect the price to rise at the end of the year it is better to keep and buy this is the time to win
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

I think at this point in time the cost of Bitcoin is in a fairly stable range, and even when the price of Altcoin has significantly decreased. This is of great importance, and for me Bitcoin still has great potential in the future to become a financial system that can be adopted by many countries. We all have ups and downs, but we are developing, as well as bitcoin. Dedicated investors with further cooperation with bitcoin will be able to see that it will become more expensive.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
muarip

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

You just need to calm down and wait until the bitcoin price rises again. I do not understand those people who join the bitcoin and at the slightest panic they stop believing in it.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
endut15

Activity: 462

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

because they are less patient, they panic and don't believe it anymore. whereas this requires our perseverance to wait and be patient facing the fact that bitcoin is not improving. if we panic it actually gives us personal losses.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

UGHhhh!!

Bitcoin market is not stabilizing and the forum is full of such kind of posts only. All I get to see here is these same kind of threads now. Nothing new happening and no informative topic being discussed here. That's way too pathetic now.

Bitcoin market is down but there are other ways here to work, like bounties and campaigns that might keep you engrossed up. HODL is just the right strategy for this state of the market!
munify

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

True, many investors feel disappointed in the current market and withdraw their money, and make the market increasingly fall. This condition is indeed bad but I still believe that crypto will be able to grow and return to have a high price.

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
kerjakuat

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

it was a healthy market. what goes up will go down. now it down so we just wait it going up again. nothing will stay down forever and this how you should keep in your mind. positive in every way and watch closely to a new news about bitcoin if you care about you money.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
b1marlin

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

I love seeing the market falling, it is the time to get more tokens especially BTC.
falling market is not always a bad thing to see. it is for the major holders.
But for the people who wants to have that token, it is the best time to have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.