Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Automatic participation in the bounty.  (Read 108 times)
coolon (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:53:47 PM

Good afternoon I want to share with you sites for performing bounty in automatic mode.
Many may know, but suddenly someone will be useful.
If reports are required somewhere, this is written.

1) https://bountyplatform.io (There is no referral system, No reports required) - A good playground is a lot of bounty, steaks are counted every day. Payments already received.
2) https://app.bountyportals.com  (There is no referral system,No reports required)-  Also a good platform, the rates are counted every day. There were no payments, I participate for a week.
3) bountyhive.io/r/coolon (There is a referral system, No reports required) - An excellent and convenient site, a lot of bounty. Coins are counted at the end of the company, payments are fast, payments have been paid many times.
5) https://www.bancor.network (There is no referral system,Requires reports.) -  This is not only crypto-exchange, it can also participate in the bounty. The stock comes directly to the exchange where they can be sold.I did not receive the aw ard, I only take 2 weeks.
6) http://bountyhunter.club/invite7736 (The referral system is, Requires reports.) - Also a good site, I received the Award.
4) https://bountyhunters.io/user/register?ref=2114 (There is a referral system,No reports required) -  Also very comfortable area, Excellent and generous bounty. Bets are considered instantly after the tasks are completed. I received paymen,ires reports.) - A good platform for doing bounty. I received payments.
7) https://tokendrops.com/?referenceCode=ce0afe2cc98e1f249e8333516f2d71eb (There is a referral system) - A platform for performing in automatic mode airdrop. On the site only qualitative airdrop.

If you register using the ref link, I will be grateful. I hope this was useful, good luck and big rewards.BTCBTCBTC

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

The easier work will be done, the more participants. This means that the rewards are subdivided for participants
If you are serious, you should choose a good project, focus on that project and win big bonuses.

Zakifon

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

There are a lot of participants on such platforms .. and there are rewards there are real cents.  People because of their laziness do not want to do good and quality content .. that is very vain..
Natalia200

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

I'm involved in several of them. Let's say, very few payments, but it is very convenient to perform. In principle, little time is, therefore involved. They don't choose bad projects. Smiley
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

I do not know what is the advantage of participating in such campaigns of generosity ICO in automatic mode, however I tried and I did not like it. The process of accession has become much more complicated. Previously, everything was clear, simple and clear. The tables are loaded, they are not loaded. They are very complicated. In general, I will no longer join them and will look for old options for joining.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

I'm involved in several of them. Let's say, very few payments, but it is very convenient to perform. In principle, little time is, therefore involved. They don't choose bad projects. Smiley
The small amount of payment received made me not really understand the system they made, and it is true that the ease with which many people participate.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

These services are all good, but I prefer manual bounty campaigns
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

Nice to have all of these bounties automator listed in a place. But the largest problem with such bounties are they still need manual verification to prevent spams and loopholes.
So, they get even tedious than manual bounty. If the project is not concerned about most of the bounty being collected by bots than these are the prefect vessels.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄