Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:23:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A huge project in sight  (Read 490 times)
anhdat3

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

Safinus I am very interested in this project. Good idea. I think this project will be very promising. I believe the team will achieve its goals, and the team's very good project details at https://www.safinus.com/ you will definitely love this project.
LuckyHarriet

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:45:12 PM

This is really good to see how crypto currency is being widely accepted gradually worldwide. We actually need such projects more which will make crypto more recognizable to people in general.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

we'll see, regardless of whether the task will be fruitful or not. since in the event that you take a gander at the previous, the venture as ticket deals will be substandard compared to the gaming stage. be that as it may, it's a major undertaking, we likewise trust it will be a major achievement as well.
QuebecBTT

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

What a great news this is! I am really looking forward to this and hope this project will bring in success and benefits for the crypto users and make the crypto market profitable.
fourplealise

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

It sounds quite interesting. I wish such projects more come in future as these kind of crypto projects play a vital role to promote digital currency in a great extend to the mass people.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

No task is enormous to the point that it begins working. It is anything but difficult to record a belief system in a whitepaper with the legitimately mapped out guide and it is something else to execute it appropriately with every one of the difficulties included.
graysato

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

I hope this works in real. Nowadays a good number of filthy and useless projects are around the crypto community which reduces the trust of people on crypto market. I hope this will help people in real.
larrybarg

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:00:04 AM

I always appreciate this kind of new adventure. The crypto market is expanding as well the people’s participation. The more this kind of platform comes the more we will get chance to invest.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:11:40 AM

Hi all,
Exciting project, they talking about new protocol and new library anentusJs working over ETH,
- A real company in the UK
- Their GitHub is very active you can check it: https://github.com/AventusProtocolFoundation/protocol
- Circulating Supply 6 000 000 AVT  Shocked
- Some trader said that will hit 50$ for long-term
  What do you think guys?

i hope this project will push through and be successful, based on your data, it has a good and neat resume, well this kind of projects are worth waiting for, if it true that the forecasted long term will hit 50$ im sure lots of traders will be eyeing on this project. good luck!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:37:08 AM

really! if it is actually true then it definitely is a very good news I must have to agree but as per the market updates or review of projects I still didn't get any clear information about this so I hope who ever claiming it he get this information from trustable sources.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

It’s very exciting for me. I think a lot of things will come in the upcoming. A lot of blockchains also cryptocurrencies to shield out in the next some years. The society is now slowly tolerant the concept and as technology grows.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

Hi all,
Exciting project, they talking about new protocol and new library anentusJs working over ETH,
- A real company in the UK
- Their GitHub is very active you can check it: https://github.com/AventusProtocolFoundation/protocol
- Circulating Supply 6 000 000 AVT  Shocked
- Some trader said that will hit 50$ for long-term
  What do you think guys?

I believe this will be a very good projects and a great development for crypto and if we continue to have developers bring up good projects like this,the market will be better.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

There is a huge project I've seen lately the XRP project that right now reach their hardcap and to be listed in the market exchange sites soon. And this is a good news for all the participants that join on that project like me I joined their social media campaign, translation campaign, and signature campaign. I hope that this September the distribution of our tokens and have a good price in the market and this is every exciting.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

There is a huge project I've seen lately the XRP project that right now reach their hardcap and to be listed in the market exchange sites soon. And this is a good news for all the participants that join on that project like me I joined their social media campaign, translation campaign, and signature campaign. I hope that this September the distribution of our tokens and have a good price in the market and this is every exciting.
Whether the project will be successful or not. because if you look at the former, the project in the form of ticket sales, will be inferior to the gaming platform. but it's a big project, we also hope it will be a big success too.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

Aventus has made their way in social media but in an official way, I see many lacks of them. Its website is surely good in looks but I did not get a much positive review on it. Moreover, It did not come up with a clear nice overview.
anhdat3

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

Safinus I am very happy that I am part of this project. I really like the idea of this project. When I researched the white list of the project, I decided that this project deserved my attention and the attention of many investors. details at https://www.safinus.com/
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

It will be difficult for this project to survive in accordance to the current crypto market position and trends for doubtful increasing which has not been proved for long term deal.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

I had only a glimpse on it but there seems to be an active github and a real company behind it and both things are rare unfortunately as most projects consists of dreamers who are great creating visions but fail to deliver.

antonioclark

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

Well if you are familiar with this field then you must have known that almost every week a new project arrived in this market so it not possible to have updated of Every single of them it up to the users which one goes with their demands.
Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

That was exactly my reaction on their website too. No complaints about the activity of their github page, but they have to be more aggressive with their internet presence (website).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: