Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Ventual - Prediction Market Platform [POS + VNode]  (Read 1794 times)
ventuality (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:47:49 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 10:01:20 PM by ventuality

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mySmile

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

Russian translation reserved
there is a bounty for a translation of a topic?
elr01

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:34:53 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 05:45:54 PM by elr01

The linux wallet works fine
http://imgur.com/3iykFUBl.png

Code:
getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 632,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 4520410.19187679,
    "networkhashps" : 196528366931764,
    "testnet" : false,
    "chain" : "main"
}
getinfo
{
    "version" : 1000100,
    "protocolversion" : 70025,
    "walletversion" : 61000,
    "moneysupply" : 125560.39551000,
}
marysay12

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

Hello, I join the promotion of the project, I'm sure that the idea of the platform is very relevant and in demand on the market. I wish you good luck guys.
shan198828

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:21:46 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 10:14:21 PM by shan198828

this project has great potential
masternode with high rio and fast transaction.
in my opinoin this project will be like other high yield pos/mn coin they sucessfully get thier goal. keep on the track dev
merridaa

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

market prediction, I like this, everyone needs this to be more free to know the progress of the market and connect to a large blockchain with a community that is also big, this makes it possible to get a lot of information about the market, great

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
x_Squall_x

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:02:21 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 08:22:57 PM by x_Squall_x

The project idea sounds really interesting - predictions of everything! It will be interesting to see how a concept like this will be implemented for a real use case. DApps developed on this platform might bring an added value and introduce new dimensions to the project.

A WARNING TO EVERYONE: I WAS BANNED FROM THE DISCORD AFTER DOING THE BOUNTIES AND SO WERE A FEW OTHER PEOPLE I KNOW. JUST A HEADS UP!
s0urge

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Ventual discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this platform goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Ventual is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

Refreshing to see a new coin on Predictions,   where the Dev's have already done a lot of ground work with white paper and road map already active shows me diligence, confidence and loyalty to their coin, liked the idea of smart contracts and decentralised network there no way stopping it

ayahuasca422

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

Too bad for me and rest of the people didnt found out this project earlier. But  it is what it is,project blockchain started soon,this August.And im ready to follow it hard Cheesy its good that Ventual is about predictions in generally,whis is BOOM in 21 century,everyone likes it,and who doesnt it sure will eventually.
All in all im glad i found Ventual and you all should too,really nice hopes for this low supply,interesting usecase project.
Keep going team,we will follow you
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

ambitious project to create a prediction platform, it can be successful if the team are serious and work hard
I like the system of collateral MN increasing when the amount of MN increase too, it will prevent the dump of first investors
angielec

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

This project seems interesting, indeed there are few predictive tools effective and easy to use on the market at the moment.
Just a question, how much does a VNODE cost?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
supernos

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

I am happy that being part of this community. Very promising project, I hope it will have a good future due to It has good community, very organize. The project looks really interesting! I guess the small supply could make this coin a really valuable investment should the project roadmap be realized. Keep up with the development! I am in their Discord Channel and they started very nice bounties, if you guys do not want to be late for this coin, take a seat from now on.

Discord Link if you want to join: https://discord.gg/qcPTWkT
ditchon

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people cannot afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on project.
Codect

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

If you buy this coin - you are a moron.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

so until now you do not have a whitepaper ? then why you put that 'thing' on the announcement.
also where is your team member ? you need to consider putting it on the announcement or on the website,because it's very important for some people(including me).
lastly i see '6BTC Listing Fees',that means you will list it on the exchange if you get the sale ? how about if nobody is buying it ?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

so until now you do not have a whitepaper ? then why you put that 'thing' on the announcement.
also where is your team member ? you need to consider putting it on the announcement or on the website,because it's very important for some people(including me).
lastly i see '6BTC Listing Fees',that means you will list it on the exchange if you get the sale ? how about if nobody is buying it ?

If nobody is buying this and if in case, they couldn't reached that amount, I believe this project will be shelved. With the current setting in crypto, there are so many ICOs that you will find it hard who is really the legit one or is it really worth to invest? You have to wait so many months to see your ROI, if in case the project will be successful. If not, goodbye to your investments.
freecoin77777

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

great coin and comunity is one of the best, I believe this Coin succes project and to moon.
K P#5737

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

This one seems like a promising project. first exchange is CB,that sounds great for me. I guess the small supply could make this coin a really valuable investment should the project road map be realized. Keep up with the development! I am in their Discord Channel and they started very nice bounties, if you guys do not want to be late for this coin, take a seat from now on.
papanipapi

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:47:17 AM

A great project. Is getting stronger everyday and seems their are making a strong community behind. Beyond the Coin they have a good and strong development team with their community, working together every day. They have a lot of stuff to be added in the future that will enhance even more the Coin. If someone needs something secure and with 100% probabilites to keep privacy, they should visit Ventual Coin.
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:31:19 AM

the platform that operates in the market prediction sector must be supported by sophisticated prediction tools plus a promising team experience. Is this a new or experienced platform? sometimes users look like that, to assess a project.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

If you buy this coin - you are a moron.
Why do you say that? You doubt they will deliver or you feel there are better prediction platforms that what they are proposing to create?

sheba

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

whats the difference between this and Augur?
Mhaira05

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

Project looks promising.. this platform can benefit everyone both traders and investors! market prediction are what we all need specially in cryptocurrency world. im excited on how they will implement this project. very cool concept, coin that can predict the market is something to look for. Kudos to the Dev team!
ed22ed22

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:20:53 AM

VENTUAL is one of my favorite projects! I believe that the team is a real expert.
The project is very strong and very ambitious.Never miss opportunity to earn
@ventual in their giveaways and bounties in discord: https://discord.gg/EH4xkrm
Excellent work, friends!@ventual will pump soon, so never miss a chance, just hold and wait to the moon
 A lot of respect to you and good luck!

pls visit for more info:https://ventual.io/
                             https://ventual.io/whitepaper.pdf
                             https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4959872
                             https://discord.gg/EH4xkrm Cool
balore

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:29:09 AM

Learning in this field is not very advanced.
That is why I thought this coin was meaningful.
In doubt, the instructor did a fraudulent act. How do you monitor these?
urrently, there are too many crypto-exchanges. And even more are trying to hold an ICO. There will be a lot of competition. There will be very few, because the process will continue. I wish this team success, but they have a lot of work to do.
dangdang12321

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:35:30 AM

I invested in this project from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other businesss, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

Ventual is a great concept project that have potential to grow.
this will that benefits the traders and investor.
i'm happy to be part of this community.
good luck to this project and to the dev.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:44:26 AM

As far as i know that prediction base project only has the possibilities to make some prediction about what will happened in near future.
But the project says it will have the abbility to influence the future, does it means the project will have some kind of supra natural activities included in the process?
kyleebanares

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:21:45 AM

Useful project for a better future. Ventual stands as one of the largest cryptocurrency platforms. I wish the team will develop the project on a large scale.
almacruise

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:39:02 AM

The project idea sounds really interesting. Love to be a part of this great project and I hope that the creators of the platform will take into account all the weak and strong sides of the projects already released and will develop for the benefit of them and investors.
fawri

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

In today’s bear market it is really good to have some projects working and earning for yourself. Just like this one, solid and worth to recommend.
mrmreza

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

I'm reza. I'm suggest all people ventual is a good coin.it will be listed on CB.I hope it will number one project. here development is good. everyone enjoy here.MN is also good position.
phabulu

Merit: 27

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

Their project advantage catches my attention because to think, we can probably get good amount of ROI if all things happen accordingly.
This is why I am getting more curious about it especially they have real project.
Good luck devs.
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

This project is also quite interesting. The payment system seems to be handled manually, I clicked on "buy VNTL" and it redirected to the discord. Which coin is accepted to buy VNTL?
emile12

Activity: 392
Merit: 127

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

this project seems lique the aieve project of pcl do you know it, it's a good idea you have but could you tell me wich technologie will you use to request info on the multiple platform to check price and other information ?

thanks

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
tingo2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

I think you should focus on expanding the project so that more people can know about the project. This is not a bad project, but the interest is too low. Do you understand ? Your technical ideas are good and deserve to be honored so I would like to have more people know about you
teazy

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

I think that it"s a good thing that we can predict the future, cause we are in a uncertain period.In addition, there are vnodes (it's a little bit like a masternode) to earn coins. And finally, the first exchanges will be Cryptobridge witch is a very good exchange ...
AND a community is forming !
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:43:51 AM

Are you going to make a new type of play store, what are the advantages and whether the application is lightweight and easy, can it also be downloaded on a PC?
markbohol

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it. Go ahead you have the support of the community!
The idea to get a good ROI investing in your project, the way that you describe your project´s  features for sure more than one are looking for projects like this and will be happy to receive with open hands, this project will be in the top for sure
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

hi, well, when will be the launch of your company and key dates of sales, what is the cost of sales and contribution, thanks
ventuality (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

I was interested in a platform that enabled prediction of diverse markets.
Big data is for enterprises, but I expect that individuals will be able to use it with block chains
and your own protocol.
But how do you realize it using block chain technology?
I want you to release WP as soon as possible.
I'm expecting your project.

Whitepaper is updated!

CryptoBridge Application sent! Cheesy
Verethraghna

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Prediction and blockchain combined! Very interesting, will there be any AI related stuffs included later on? I hope there will be, because AI will be one of the main trend in near future.
VestRidCr

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

I was interested in a platform that enabled prediction of diverse markets.
Big data is for enterprises, but I expect that individuals will be able to use it with block chains
and your own protocol.
But how do you realize it using block chain technology?
I want you to release WP as soon as possible.
I'm expecting your project.

Whitepaper is updated!

CryptoBridge Application sent! Cheesy
That's good news. But on the official website link to the white paper is wrong (https://ventual.io/#)

cammie16

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

It's nice to know that developers and team members of Ventual project is doing their best to make this project reach its success in the near future. I am curious about how the team will implement its features once it launch and I am looking forward how the investors will be encourage to check and participate in this new project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

I have checked the road map and amazed that the team is following the map in time, I also checked the website and the design and template are good, this is really proof that the team are really prepared and serious to achieve all their goals soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

I visited and joined ventual's discord channel and seen good volume of active community there. The channel also have many bounties and airdrops will soon take place. I am planning to be more active on the channel and hoping to gain more knowledge about the project and at the same time earning some good profits there.
mark0100

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

Its seem a good project.It has good concept & great dev team.They are doing great. Already listed in market.Its a Pos Coin that means its a profitable. It can be a great Crypto.
I think Investment in this coin can be profitable.
i've seen this looks professional over all platforms. give the project time and we will be surprised positive.They are doing great. Already listed in market..If you just hold $TRAID coins, you can earn good stakes by PoS.
deviantart0

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

we will be surprised positive. I'm definitely take the risk and throw some $ in.a great idea conducted in a good way like yours and a great support to the community questions, I am sure that more than one wants to be part of your project.
The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it. Go ahead you have the support of the community!
momaymay

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

I'm really impressed with the Ventual  team & concept. It's refreshing to come across a team that are keen to teach people about crypto.
If you are interested in trading, from someone just starting out or a full time trader, join Ventual  discord & check out the teams vision. I'm sure you'll stay:)
Will Ventua instructors give advice to traders who want to trade the Ventua currency?  Will there be detailed technical analysis of Ventua?
coxian

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Truely, it seems promising from the very first. Venual has Active and strong commuinity which is very important. Announcing first listing on CB is another great step. Good luck.
Xbow

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

Ventual will be a good coin i hope. I hope its price will high. The developer team Who made this coin, I hope they have a goal to make popular this coin.This
projct wil be successful. I am glad to know that ventual first listing on CB. This is a good step . Thanks to the Ventual's team for this step. I am active on there discord server. They are very active. You Can join on their server .   https://discord.gg/ZrCaUg ..Thanks
shabbyheart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Ventual coin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.

In this thread lay out information about the project for investors
. I would like to see the technical information, look at the honest and
happy faces of the team.
smexlxrd

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

Any information about this platform or maybe a website you have? Can we see the team, who's behind this project??
cebalus022

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

This is an awesome project. I am a beginner in crypto world. I found that Ventual platform is cater to beginner like me and intermediate traders. It will easy entry into trading and make crypto education less intimidating and confusing. With all the unethical shillers and pump&dump schemes, beginners don't have anyone to turn to for the right guidance. We plan to change that. I love it

Pro traders will also benefit from our education platform. It will allow them to share their knowledge and charge users for access to premium content, among other features.
JeRo07025634

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

This is an awesome crypto project I'm seeing in a while. really a good concept. I am a quite old  in the crypto world. I found that Ventual platform is a curious project to the people  like me and intermediate traders. It will easy entry into trading and make crypto education less intimidating in this idea. And i was sure it'll take a good speed soon. And here it is.. Oh off course congratulations for listed in cb.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

You should embed your site on the annoucment page, because everyone will definitely access your website first in search of more detailed information
carpolice87

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

I was focusing on few coins lately. after I have tried to eliminate, this coin became in the top 3 for me. Because of coin quality. This is an awesome crypto project in the recent coins. really a good concept. Stake option profitable. Hope it can have bright future with this great potential.
great trading projects, this will make it easier for people to trade too easy that's why too many people like this, and I am sure if this project is realized it will be a lot of trading through this system
TravelFrog

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

I am new to this prediction market. Just read through the announcement, it seem that the predictions can be anything from small to big. Looking forward to know more about it and to see the platform adaptation.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
martincic

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

Do you need an Italian translation? I could help you with this. If interested - write. Thank you.
chaudai

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

This is an excellent initiative from a great platform. I'm proud of you
imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

The concept and purpose of this project is very good. I hope that the development team will be able to make every effort to make this project a great and useful project for every cryptolovers.
gextor

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

This is good news - the new project started!  Shocked
Around him gathered a strong community that a day raised the project to a new level! I hope that luck will be on our side this time.  Cool
Let's make this project even better than those who promise empty promises!   Wink
ddhao
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

I appreciate the potential of the project. I myself will also buy and hold it. I believe now is the right time to buy it. It has been accepted on crypto-bridge. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
baobao2000

Merit: 23

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Ventual platform look amazing and I am looking forward to joining their discord channel to know more about the project.
I checked the channel news and there were a lot of progress in the past.  The whitepaper was realised and also will be list on many exchange soon.
vietnamdd

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:21:55 PM

I am very exciting join  Ventual discord channel and I feel this one would be a big success in the future. I hope I can get some EAZY when the price is still low. The wallet connection is good and can’t wait to get my first  Ventual coin.
hanleew
Copper Member

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

Ventual is a new innovative prediction market platform utilizing some of the most advanced features in blockchain technology. Our platform is able to perform millions of operations simultaneously at a very low price with truly full-scale anonymity options, advanced smart contracts and Decentralized Applications.A potential project Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

This prediction based project sound interesting. I have seen similar projects that are Ethereum Token based, but this one with the support of DApps applications is the most promising one.
Leanecan

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

Ventual has a strong community and FOUNDATION. The dev's works hard for the progress of this project. This is our opportunity to buy on the presale. They have also lots of bounties that can earn ventual coin by doing some easy task. I really really like this project and I am looking forward for more good news of ventual platform.
scorilo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

This projects seems to be great. It had a great head start, just check their discord and see what I'm talking about, a great community in only a few days. I also like the fact that the premine is so small, not even 1 % of the whole supply. That will give a fair chance to all of those that want to mine it. I also like the fact that they have a MN which is not really that expensive tbh. The wallet looks really good and professional and you have the option to protect your privacy. All-in-all the coin seems to be great.
idml21
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:41:35 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 01:23:00 PM by idml21

Reserved for greek translation
ducgm
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

With so much trust I wanna let u all know that, Ventual is a very good project. Here's all coin manager r working hard to take this coin in a good level. All crypto lover should buy and hold this coin.
We hope that,very soon it will go to the moon. Thanks Ventual Dev for gifting us such a good project.
itachihl

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

bitcoin is gaining momentum, this is great if you have 1 more Ventual node. I will try to save money so that this can happen to me. Thanks Ventual Smiley dev.You gave me an investment opportunity. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
renaldn

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

Strong start for this one!
You can find a few bounties and a sale on their Discord.
POS was started yesterday and they applied to CryptoBridge.
The whitepaper is already delivered and is quite comprehensive. Same for the roadmap.
Team is present on Twitter, Medium, Reddit and Telegram.
cnqt

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

I strongly agree. Actually, the entire Ventual  team (dev, marketing, management etc.) has a been doing an extraordinary job with the way this coin is being put out there. I admire the active updates and constant partnership announcements. If anything, this shows their commitment and resolve to push this coin towards the limits of success. The price is actually oversold right now and is a great time to buy more Ventual
Limitlimit37

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

Refreshing to see a new coin on Predictions,   where the Dev's have already done a lot of ground work with white paper and road map already active shows me diligence, confidence and loyalty to their coin, liked the idea of smart contracts and decentralised network there no way stopping it I am in their Discord Channel and they started very nice bounties, if you guys do not want to be late for this coin, take a seat from now on.
rosales03

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

A great project. Is getting stronger everyday and seems their are making a strong community behind. Beyond the Coin they have a good and strong development team with their community, working together every day. They have a lot of stuff to be added in the future that will enhance even more the Coin. If someone needs something secure and with 100% probabilites to keep privacy, they should visit Ventual Coin.
rhealyn123

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

It's been one month behind and the project and community is growing so fast. Vast and strong developer team guiding you with any question or problem that you can have. They did paid for CryptoBridge listing and i am waiting with patient to buy some, and participate in. Also you should read the White Paper it's strong and have a background project behind. It;s like coursera but on blockchaine and it is exciting.
rockrocker

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

Great project! I did not pay attention to it before and did not participate in bounty, but I gladly joined your community now and will follow your updates.
Do you have any graphic pack? I would like to list you on my website so I need good graphics.
 Keep up with the good work team. Finally a serious project with some great potential. I like what I see so far. I don't have spare btc to invest, but I'll mine this baby with all my power.
patoti

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

I invested everything I got in Traid...I don’t know why but I got a feeling this will be a huge project. I am expecting at least 10x.
I want to meet you guys in person..I have a suggestion for a partnership. Will you attend any future blockchain summits?
Explainer videos in different languages? You guys really went an extra mile. Respect. I will closely follow your project, but I want to see a bigger community before I invest.
soundcheck

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

Project looks very professional and promising. A breath of fresh air among other coins out there. Looks like they have all their ducks in a row. I'm following.
 I just found out about  Ventual, still reading and researching but i like it more and more. Awesome project with great potential. Easy $2-3 and who knows how much when you launch the platform.
bakstobaks

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

How much is the price of the coin? 7 cents? LOL, this is a $5 coin when the market recovers. It’s like giving them coins for free. I am investing and staking and will sell when the bulls come back. Easy money.
Damn, I missed the 20% bonus. I wish I found out about your project earlier. Can I get a bigger bonus if I invest more?
hsynbtc

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:42:47 PM

A lot of new mn/pos and mn/pow coins out this days. And some of them lookin prommissing an some of them created for scam ppl as we expericed. But Ventual coin is lookin promissing all the way Good, decentralized network, Daaps,and instant accounts etc. I am lookin for invest for sure.
babsila

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:43:38 PM

The developers promise that if I become part of the elite community of professional traders, they will take me by the hand and show how to capture a huge profit in the market. It's interesting to look at practice.
What's the best way to keep up with this project. After reading the ann and visiting the website, I got really excited by the prospects. Can somebody tell if this project is as good as it looks?
legacy99

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

trader companies have now become very popular all over the world! I think that this project will enjoy a good reputation in the whole world! Very many people are facilitated by such traders' organizations and programs!
Can you explain what is the difference between pos difficulty and pow difficulty. I can’t find that info anywhere.
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 7019

SATOCHIP.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

Looks like Ventual is interesting project,
and community is growing very fast.

I saw that you plan to list Ventual coin on CryptoBridge exchange,
but I dont see this confirmation on CryptoBridge discord.
Can you please confirm this?

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Biborno

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

ventual coin  is a fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone and everywhere.
ventual coin... have great potential for success. A great innovation from the blockchain with excellent functions and usefulness. Combining the best features of modern crypto technology, it has an interesting concept i like that concept and project. 
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1257

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

Is there a whitepaper a t the moment?
I clicked on Whitepaper link and it opened website.

I would like to read more information about this project.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

The time has come for an idea like this.

A successful Ventual will appeal to millions of companies.  The Discord channel exploded out of nowhere and people are still scrambling to get in.  Join us now as it's still so early and we are already rocking big time:  https://discord.gg/XsJmybB

Using the masses to predict better than the experts is an obvious, major evolution for that industry and promises first mover advantage.

Stop in and check us out now!

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Abhijitsaha

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

You don't get to see a well designed and implemented project having a clear vision and mission to come out as one of it's best in this crypto field, i am glad that i found this so early, the project, the team, community all are very active and reaponsive, it's feel so good when you get your hands on some good project, it's really make you put effort automatically for thr project. Hope i am not wrong and i dont want to be, it's just beginning, more to come.
Vethel

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:03:25 AM

Ventual is a unique project. A universal prediction platform that takes advantage of decentralization and smart contracts is a really fantastic idea. I'm sure people will love this product.
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:28:23 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 08:55:07 AM by desi_translator2018

reserved for HINDI translation
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
sharafat3

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:51:56 AM

good project ..... i thing its a good concept...in few month it ts a great project ..i think when this coin added market it price will be very high...in future vental coin will gave us good profit..everyone interested this project ..this coin cin quality is very good..many many thank you vental coin all devoloper for there good job....best of luck
Absholom

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:08:26 AM

"A white paper is an authoritative report or guide helping audience to understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision. Whitepapers ensure investors are well informed in their chosen industry."

Did I miss something?  Huh
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

Already 6 masternodes  activated and 2 pending in just 2 days, seems project getting good response, u can get free Aidrops from there discord channel and coin zone  join before its too late

https://discord.gg/YwQEHjE

https://discord.gg/Cdb2YbH
Nowar

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

Good project Eventual but the reality of these days is that any coin when entering the exchange falls at least two..and then five times!! In this case, you have to wait for months just to return their initial investment...can then easier to buy on the cheaper exchange and sell it later more expensive ?
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:59:16 AM

I like this project it has a good potential coin. I will keep on promoting this project. Im looking forward more.
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

"A white paper is an authoritative report or guide helping audience to understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision. Whitepapers ensure investors are well informed in their chosen industry."

Did I miss something?  Huh
What do you feel you have missed? I do not understand what you are thinking, you try to contact with the ventual team to overcome that feeling. Grin
paezaa041

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:50:30 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 06:20:16 PM by paezaa041

look at this nice project
this doing great job this coin is vnode

can join it https://discord.gg/SPCKDNQ
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

I want to know more about abbreviation VNode, write more information!

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
ekavieka

Activity: 310

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

do you have any Indonesian translation bounty going? or it is already finished?

It seems i miss the early airdrop in one of the airdrop server.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

Ventual seems to be a much better project than the current ICO. Total supply is low and Premine is small, quite ideal for investors.
The technology of Ventual also has no problem except for the very ambitious goal, which will make it a bit difficult to enter the market.
I will search for myself an MN when Ventual is listed on the exchange.
Keep up the good work!
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

HINDI translation is DONE...
here is the link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4986273.0
Giafamleydif

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

Good night guys. I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I'll surely support this one!
Verethraghna

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

VNTL chinese ANN translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4985817
ju34400

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:23:02 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 02:30:21 PM by ju34400

well
it seems they have already made a scam exit
emile12

Merit: 127

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

well
it seems they have already made a scam exit

yes no news, discord is closed... its a very very fast exit scam

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
gothicangel

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

they closed discord group, didn't pay anything from bounties. so they were scam.
Clonriscopoc

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can not believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can not believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this

U are close to getting into predicament. To avoid it absent urself from this thread. The information u refer to is valid and a has a credible source thus no point in being freaked out over its look or the way it was presented. Many may think otherwise its their right but they constitute the low-class, they are nobody but puppets flapping around being on the mission to create more noise.

Jeff.Greaste

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
racinglatin

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

I think this is an excellent idea given the right time attracting millions of companies and investors. Ventual is a unique project, there will be a lot of people involved in a near future. Good luck. Smiley
RobersonRichard

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

Is КYC required in participating in the idea? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Andrew Singh

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:44:28 AM

Dear VENTUAL Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
ju34400

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

Dear VENTUAL Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

instead spam your shitty reflink everywhere, you should inquire on the project
like that you would know than ventual was a scam
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: