Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which form of investment has highest ROI?  (Read 11492 times)
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

Aside from selling drugs which will give you a huge and fast ROI. I'd highly recommend dealing in something you're passionate about. Not just some business that you think is a fad and you hate yourself afterwards. Me personally, I'd like to open up a speak easy bar in a nook in a city. Whether or not it makes money, i know i wasn't working.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

The thing with ROI is that you can say only post factum which investment was with the highest ROI, but nevertheless we can do something about it. For example, we can research about successful investments from the past, make our conclusions and try to invest in similar projects. What were the best projects of the past regarding ROI? I think it is safe to say that among the best were Microsoft, eBay, Apple, Amazon and some similar projects.  Almost all of them were related to either the Internet or to new technologies in general. And now, it's time to make conclusions. Maybe it is better to invest in something related to new technologies rather than in gold. Investing in gold and in other precious metals is pretty safe but it will hardly provide you with any ROI in the near future.

Agree with your last point. Gold may be a safe investment but you can't teach the old dog new tricks. In fact, gold has been underperforming in the last 30+ years, so, if anything, it was a poor choice if you were looking for an investment opportunity, apart from short term speculation (for which you don't need physical gold anyway). Indeed, if your only intention was to save your wealth, probably lacking any profit in return, then gold was and still is ok, but this is obviously not what we are all looking for here.

New technologies can give you hefty returns, but there are so many of them, and you don't know which one will make it and which will fail you badly. Apart from that, there are quite a few fraudulent schemes like Theranos and their likes, which promise astonishing results but fail to deliver (and likely never intend).
NevejElad

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

I do not think if you agree ,but base on my observations and experienced here in our country ,the investnents in dealing with quick loans to the people garnered huge profits, in the return of your investments,it is a simple business which deal with money ,but it really gain much profits because of the many customers wanting it.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

You can earn the fastest on the stock exchange.  You can raise money for a week, but you can also lose it quickly.

I think we should as a priority make investment in ecology important among other choices.
Real estate is a good investment, but there are other investments that can provide good ROI. Think about investing in organic or environmentally friendly products. They produce quality ROI too. humans attach importance to investment, they mostly want money while ignoring the effects of the project on the environment.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

Aside from selling drugs which will give you a huge and fast ROI. I'd highly recommend dealing in something you're passionate about. Not just some business that you think is a fad and you hate yourself afterwards. Me personally, I'd like to open up a speak easy bar in a nook in a city. Whether or not it makes money, i know i wasn't working.
A great business for a dealer of drugs, but of course we all want here to earn money legally so for me putting up a business is a good idea and it can really generate money for you in short term run and especially in the long run. Real Estate needs a lot of capital in some places so its hard to do it.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

I agree with real state, specially if you have good location and property, that would be one time big ROI, but not all the time. I also think food businesses like Restaurant aslong as you serve food that suits people's taste buds. And of course considering the quality of service and quantity.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:22:56 AM

I believe joining in stock market, and of course real state. Buying lots and houses and sell them after  several years.  it needs a lot of time but it gives you high ROI.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:56:15 AM

I think that the form of investment that have a highest return of investment is investment in short term loans ,especially to the loan offer to the market vendors , it will gain high profits for your investment, it is risky but it will really gain much.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.
American penny stocks are the way to go for that. Most of those stocks are horrible and will not make you any money at all, however if you hit a gold mine it can go x60 without a doubt. However if you want something thats both good ROI and will not screw you in the end, you can definetly go with smaller crypto currencies.

Yes, most of them dropped like hell in the past 9 months however they are all dipped right now and I do not see how they can go any lower, I think from now on the only way is up for them and if you get one right now going x10 is not a surprise and you will make tons of profits quite easily.
Xisunheber

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

I think investment in real estate that has the highest ROI, I myself have plunged into the real estate world and until now it's only been on a small scale considering that this investment requires a lot of funds, compared to gold the real estate is still superior.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

American penny stocks are the way to go for that. Most of those stocks are horrible and will not make you any money at all, however if you hit a gold mine it can go x60 without a doubt. However if you want something thats both good ROI and will not screw you in the end, you can definetly go with smaller crypto currencies.

Yes, most of them dropped like hell in the past 9 months however they are all dipped right now and I do not see how they can go any lower, I think from now on the only way is up for them and if you get one right now going x10 is not a surprise and you will make tons of profits quite easily.

You seriously recommend investing in American penny stocks and smaller cryptocurrencies?
Both are terrible investments unless you have some kind of insider information, which most
people don´t have.

You will get eaten alive in a market like the trading of penny stocks. Insiders manipulate these markets all day
and as an uninformed investor you will just burn money and lose your investment.

Small cryptocurrencies are also a bad investment. I know that most already lost 90 % from their peak value, but
most of them will continue to lose value. Do we really need 2000 different cryptocurrencies? The majority
of these projects will go to zero, because there is no real need for them and people will stop buying them when
they realize that the price is going nowhere but down. I disagree that the only way for them is up, because the big
majority of coins will go to zero. Only a few altcoins will survive along with BTC.
Of course there may be the odd pump and dump here and there and you could get lucky, but in 99 % of
cases your altcoin investment is going to go to zero.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

The highest ROIs i could thinglk of are illegal. Butnif you're talking about the fastest ones, I'd guess crypto currency. Next will be art where you fond up and coming artists, bjy their work amd wait it out to increase it's value. Same could be said in antiques and jewelry and land. My advise? A business that no one has ever thought of.

atinaditya

Activity: 92
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

Many assets have given spectacular returns to their investors

1) Crypto Assets: Crypto assets have made huge money for early investors and I have personally seen millions being made by people who had invested ~1000 USD 4-5 years back.
2) Land: I have had personal experience where few land parcels have given 500x in 15 years time but the place had transformed itself completely so getting such a return in land has a lot of conditions attached to it.
3) Equity: No doubt the most stable and consistent performer in providing returns, made many people accumulate wealth.
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

I don't have any experience i think after crypto currencies only Stock market has highest ROI. I've never invest with stock market but most of my friends are involve with it. Trading are also the great ROI but i see stock market first

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

The highest ROIs i could thinglk of are illegal. Butnif you're talking about the fastest ones, I'd guess crypto currency.
You are contradicting your own statement. The high ROI is seen in bitcoin is what made people declare it as illegal and it came under the rader for many law enforcing agencies. Then the silk route incident happened and more people used to think that bitcoin is money for criminals forgetting that fiat is also used in the same manner.

Next will be art where you fond up and coming artists, bjy their work amd wait it out to increase it's value. Same could be said in antiques and jewelry and land.
Art never caught my attention but its true that unique and elegant art is a collected and worth selling to collectors - but the question remains, who is going to contribute the art and where would you find collectors so easily?

My advise? A business that no one has ever thought of.
Thats what most startups aim at.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

But isn't that is just the business which will still need lot of attention to be given so that you can make it successful over the time and earn some money out of it. I mean just setting up your bar wont make you money because you will have to make your employees work upto the mark. If you dont make them work then your bar wont be providing quality and neither your customer will be satisfied. So its just kind of business!!

I guess the easiest way of making nice money is to buy lot of real estates in the region where there will be soon requirement of huge lands and where population is growing very fast. Here you dont have to work really. You just have to buy them and sell at right time later on.
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

Concur with your last point. Gold might be a sheltered venture however you can't show the old canine new traps. Truth be told, gold has been failing to meet expectations over the most recent 33+ years, along these lines, in the event that anything, it was a poor decision in the event that you were searching for a venture opportunity, aside from here and now theory (for which we don't require physical gold at any rate). Surely, if your solitary aim was to spare your riches, most likely inadequate with regards to any benefit consequently, at that point gold was and still is alright, yet this is clearly not what we are for the most part searching for here.

New advancements can give you powerful returns, however, there are such a large number of them, and you don't know which one will make it and which will come up short you seriously. Aside from that, there are many fake plans like Theranos and their preferences, which guarantee bewildering results, however, neglect to convey (and probably never mean).

I figure we ought to as a need make the interest in biology imperative among different decisions.

The land is a decent speculation, however, there are different ventures that can give great ROI. Consider putting resources into natural or ecologically inviting items. They deliver quality ROI as well. people append significance to venture, they, for the most part, need cash while overlooking the impacts of the task on the earth.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.
Its really true that investing in crypto gives you the highest returns but the rate of risk is very much high.
Though every type of investment has some type of risk involved in it, but I am listing you some of  the least risky investment types:-
1. Peer to Peer Lending
2. Real Estate
3. Direct Equity
4. Initial Public Offering
....................................and many more.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

I don't have any experience i think after crypto currencies only Stock market has highest ROI. I've never invest with stock market but most of my friends are involve with it. Trading are also the great ROI but i see stock market first
In my opinion the ROI of cryptos and stockmarkets are not stable with highly risk but real estate is one of the most highest form of investment which can deliver better profits in the long term but I too never invested on the stocks because ot maynot be easy like the crypto investments since it needs high technical analysis skills to be successful.Any form of investment has return of investment according to their risk level but there is no safe investment with high ROI.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

hmm, in my opinion, if you want to find an investment with a fairly high return of investment, there are actually many investment instruments that have high ROI, depending on how you analyze the market from the investment, you should use fundamental analysis and the right technical analysis, my own advice is you better invest money you in the stock market and money market have a big roi, but also have a big risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: