Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which form of investment has highest ROI?  (Read 11481 times)
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

Investing in the first place - is a long-term deposits. Therefore, I believe that it is worth investing in promising coins that have not yet fully realized themselves, many of them are now on the market. In addition, the market is undergoing correction.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrestonTrader

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

if we talk about the direction of investment, then I think now is the time to invest in Internet technology - the market is starving for such projects and in the future they can bring a good income.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

If you really want a fast return for your investments then I'd pick Crypto currency. Time your investments right and you can return your money by months and double it by the end of the year. It is just a matter of watchin the trends, creating your own speculations and actually investing it. I've know of people doing this and they're already made.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

Aside from selling drugs which will give you a huge and fast ROI. I'd highly recommend dealing in something you're passionate about. Not just some business that you think is a fad and you hate yourself afterwards. Me personally, I'd like to open up a speak easy bar in a nook in a city. Whether or not it makes money, i know i wasn't working.
Lol drug investment is very risky even though the ROI is very fast and the profits are very large, if you are caught with a lot of evidence, then your life is over. find a safe and not risky investment especially the risk of your life. maybe managing a bar is also a good idea if your passion there but for now I prefer to invest in buying and selling real estate or property, The ROI is very large..
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

A reliable investor must be smart in managing finances. Need a balanced risk management pattern, with investments in various risks, so that it can minimize lost capital or keep ROI high. I think mutual funds have a balanced balance between risk and RIO and this is important for novice investors like me
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

If you really want a fast return for your investments then I'd pick Crypto currency. Time your investments right and you can return your money by months and double it by the end of the year. It is just a matter of watchin the trends, creating your own speculations and actually investing it. I've know of people doing this and they're already made.
we should have calculate our speculation.dont just do it without any calculation or we will suffering big loss and our money gone.i am believe cryptocurrency could give us huge money but it also make us become poor man.
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

Unfortunately, in the short term to combine the reliability and profitability of investment is unlikely to succeed. Only if you have an impressive amount of cash, invest it in real estate, ready to rent.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 11:22:27 AM by gamechangers

All high yield investment also have a very high level of risk attached to it. Real estate is very good but it can tie down your investment for a very long time. As for me, I choose cryptocurrency investment over others because that is the only means I have been able to get reasonable money.
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

investment in itself is a risk - so I think the best form is to invest the saved money that is not terrible to lose

Mandevil

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

with regards to the tools, then of course start-ups are first of all .. but here, too, you need to carefully consider the choice of projects. analysis of the rating of the project activity.

Mandevil

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

I also think that another investment instrument is undervalued coins - there are a lot of such a market in correction right now. When buying tezhe asperty attention technology team. Hold strategy !!

jrrsparkles (OP)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

we should have calculate our speculation.dont just do it without any calculation or we will suffering big loss and our money gone.i am believe cryptocurrency could give us huge money but it also make us become poor man.
If we calculate how much we have made from investing on crypto currencies from January 2018 until now then it will be in huge loss so it is not the best form but still has higest ROI as I said in the first post.I just like to get the ideas other than from the crypto currency investment like real estate or stock market or doing business whatever.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinerror

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

If you have a bitcoin on the country on the same as the family of the same as a valid legal method, we think the first bitcoin will have a highest ROI.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.
Real Estate investment is not as popular as it used to be especially compared to the 90s. I will still chose cryptocurrency or gold ahead of it right now.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

As at last year the buying of ICOs was a good way of getting good ROI; with respect to the quality of the ICO project. It could yield you a good profit within 3months and still counting when hodl.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.

Real estate may be one of those investment that has the highest ROI but still it would depend on the strategy of the seller how he would handle his marketing strategy so that people would buy what he offers. I think not even those who has high value would have a high ROI but even those small business too as long as you know how to handle it and you are good with people then there is a chance of getting that investment. I do think that the highest ROI would be always a business.

Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

I believe that the highest ROI other than cryptocurrency is found in venture capital investment. It has always been this way, because a small startup can turn into a huge corporation. But most startups are dying.

wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

There are actually several options to choose from when choosing the best from of investment and for me investing in real estate is like one of the most reliable areas where you can increase your capital and these currencies are very different-look at the bitcoin schedule a couple of days ago, a sharp price collapse, and a very small rise in a couple of days where you are offered huge interest-you can be deceived in the future.
Rashid555

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

Many business tycoon said that when there is high risk the return for that is also high and it is not a problem that you have no opportunities many opportunities are there in the world and you can make money easily like trading of currencies is very profitable and it is the best form of investment now a days but the important thing is to keep patience and work for it now user are large in numbers but now they are afraid of using it.

congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:10:04 AM

Real Estate will be an A when it come to investment with high returns. It is just Real Estate buying and selling takes a lot of years more like five to ten years waiting time just for the value to increase and be good to be sold off. On the other hand if you are looking for a short term investment with high ROI, then cryptocurrency will be one with good standing. but mind you that short term investments always entails high risk with high returns. best to study feasibility of something before you invest on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: