Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent bounty campaigns paying in Ethers?  (Read 20219 times)
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:46:42 PM

Finding a company that pays for participating in bounty ethers is a great success. I think it's wrong if you create your own coin, then you should maintain its value and convince investors and bounty hunters that it will be successful in the future. If you pay ETH instead, the reliability of your project will cause a lot of doubts.
I think that this will be also very helpful for projects, finally, they would not complain that bounty hunters dump the price.
Yes, they dump the price, but bounty hunter owns only 2% of all coins, so it can´t have such impact on the price!
It's rare and difficult to find a project that provides payments using ethereum. because we know that they give an average payment using tokens from their total supply or sales
I agree. And the excitement in such projects is very large. quickly take up all the seats. Yes, and more or less receive payments only legends
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:01:04 PM

It's rare and difficult to find a project that provides payments using ethereum. because we know that they give an average payment using tokens from their total supply or sales
Yes, most of the projects and ICOs not coming here with full pledged budget so that they cannot pay their bounty participants in ethereum. But, this community is keep on asking such fixed payments rather than allocating stakes. But I'm sure no devs are listening to that and also veteran people from this community also is taking care to implement such thing for the sake of healthy environment here. In the past, we had bounty campaign which were paying even in bitcoins. But, at those times both bitcoin and ethereum were performing well that is the reason, it became possible for them.

Also, I have seen some campaign are paying in already listed coins/tokens. It means you can get assured payments for your bounty participation. But, with this kind of payments you cannot make big money but you can be sure about some reward for your participation. But, considering the current circumstance of what we are having in this forum and more particularly under bounty programs, it would be much better to get paid for fixed amount for our participation.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:11:33 PM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.

I think now it's not necessary to carry out a bounty, and it's necessary to wait for the best market. Today, the projects are unable to collect even the minimum amount of development and rate of ETH is very low today and due to this very little reward for the bounty.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:32:58 PM

Bounties paying in Ether is the surest way to cash out now. Most projects that conducted bounties last year either extend their bounty period or have refused to list on exchanges because of the market situation.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:20:14 PM

Well, from the last projects that I saw it seemed to be the securepro project , but of course you still need to understand the fact that the project paid in Ethereum you need it to collect a good amount during the ico

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:37:52 PM

I have never met such companies. That was good. Even for the company itself, it is better than paying with its tokens, which will then push the market down at the first opportunity
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 08:48:26 PM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.
You will rarely see such bounties that will pay you in ETH. Even I myself would still prefer the tokens option in such scenario because a bounty that is ready to pay ETH directly will be legit, and the tokens will also be real.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:57:39 AM

i try to find bounties which they paying with usd because i don't know about ethereum's future but i know usd very well..
If you mean USD, then it is impossible at all, and if it is USDT or TUSD, then I have not even heard of such a possibility of pay for bounty hunters. In bitcoin campaigns are sometimes paid, and in ethereum in general it is very rare. Now it is very difficult to find a normal ICO, and it is even more difficult to find payment in ethereum.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:12:17 AM

As far as I know, there is no project that will use ETH to pay the bounty hunter's salary, they will only pay for the project token.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 06:34:50 AM

A few months back, i saw one or two projects paying ether payment to the bounty hunters, but i doubt that anybody received payment from them. It would be good for bounty hunters if projects start paying ether payment to them.

Jadesola

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:36:35 AM

It is very difficult to find project paying in ethereum, even if you find one,you cannot be sure that is not a scam project because will just want to bring a lot of hunters to their project by promising payment in ethereum.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:41:34 AM

As far as I know, there is no project that will use ETH to pay the bounty hunter's salary, they will only pay for the project token.
There isn`t such project that pays in eth, cause that would mean that tokens are already sold and team have invested money for paying. Icos are start ups without money, they need money to start their business, for marketing, for many things, they dont have it, thats why icos are so attractive, people are starting businesses with their tokens and promise that those tokens will worth more one day.
There were icos in past that were paying in ethereum, when you see that kind of ico you should know that ico is something more serious than others.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:44:03 AM

Payment of Bounty participants using Ethereum is certainly better because it will improve the quality of Ethereum. IOVO is a project whose payment uses Ethereum and tokens. However, the project has not been completed and is now being extended.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 06:46:58 AM

I think you're wrong about that. What about the metahash who pay with ethereum and it is already finished and already pay a bounty hunter. I think there is still another bounty that pays with ethereum IOVO and there is also which is also run by the manager is the same as metahash. If you want to find I think there are still a few more bounties that pay with the ethereum.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:49:08 AM

Do you really think that everyone will share with you this info only because you asked about this here? ha-ha the market is bad and if somebody really found this they will protect it from another hunters as much as they can  Grin Bad times for bounty hunters are here and now, the whole 2018...  Grin
lagharto, but you shared this information Cheesy - the campaign in which you participate, pays in ethereum. It is not necessary to judge other people on their own, there are people who sincerely help others.
Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:19:59 AM

I think it's better off rather receiving one's reward in tokens  cos this time is really testing and challenging. But, i doubt if any project will want to to that,  cos many of these projects are struggling to even make end meets .
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:25:41 AM

Payment of Bounty participants using Ethereum is certainly better because it will improve the quality of Ethereum. IOVO is a project whose payment uses Ethereum and tokens. However, the project has not been completed and is now being extended.
using major coins as reward for bounty hunter make its token projects stable.easy to avoid the dumping price when it listing in market.and participants get certainity about how much money they will get.
voron83-05

Activity: 434

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:41:43 AM

Not the fact that it is better, but still it will be good to have a larger number of Ethereum while the market is at the bottom!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:55:25 AM

I really agree with you bro, besides this is very profitable for the bounty hunter, it will also benefit investors. Investors do not need to worry about tokens going to dump because there will be no bounty hunters dumping tokens.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
daladno12

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:08:17 AM

Here is the list of the bounty campaigns where hunters can earn Ethereum (ETH) every day/week: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5073932.msg48134298#msg48134298

The list is being updated regularly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: