Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH falls and surpasses it  (Read 1714 times)
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not

I think ETH will not reach $70 this year. As of today ETH is around $280 and it stabilized for quite some time. We are entering the bull market and expecting them to go up. Important updates with its technology might bring this ETH to $1,000.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

maybe ethereum will stay at the $27x for the price and not less than $200 but it could possible to happen. I cannot imagine what will happen with ethereum if the price is down too deep and maybe many people will sell all of their ethereum. I hope that in the next month, ethereum can rise again and at least reach more than $500-$700 or more than that price. ethereum itself has a big chance to increase back after the price down too deep and I am sure that many people are waiting for that moment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not
no one can know with certainty maybe the confidence and patience of capital in investing with crypto currencies each coin has advantages and disadvantages in each coin
HioasAaod224

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:00:18 AM

I think that at the present time, the value of ETH is experiencing a problem that causes it to rise and fall unstably. Although more and more ICC projects are based on ETH blockchain, I think that at present, two co-bitcoins and Ethereum are unrelated, but when the value of Bitcoin increases, the value of ETH increases accordingly then dropped in a weird way.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:04:48 AM

My observations still show a tight correlation between the price of Bitcoin and the price of Ethereum and that in fact they do rise and fall at the same times. The only difference tends to be the percentage of the price change, I do not see Ethereum below $250 without Bitcoin at $5,000

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

Ethereum fall in price has nothing do with viability of ethereum platform and ethereum uses. The market price is independent of all of this! Investors should see beyond this for them to get full benefit of ethereum!

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:13:32 AM

the fate of the ethereum equals the fate of many another altcoin. even the decrease that occurred not too small in value. It would be quite risky If you have altcoin as an investment. at the very least should actually be able to read the situation and also took the opportunity to get profit.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

I cannot imagine what will happen with ethereum if the price is down too deep and maybe many people will sell all of their ethereum.
People will not allow that to happen. Even if I'm at my poorest poor, I can't imagine myself selling ETH that cheap. I'm just so glad it managed to stable at that 270$ level for more than a week I guess. I have so much trust and loyalty  in ETH that even imagining it's price to be at 70$ feels like betrayal. lol
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

I cannot imagine what will happen with ethereum if the price is down too deep and maybe many people will sell all of their ethereum.
People will not allow that to happen. Even if I'm at my poorest poor, I can't imagine myself selling ETH that cheap. I'm just so glad it managed to stable at that 270$ level for more than a week I guess. I have so much trust and loyalty  in ETH that even imagining it's price to be at 70$ feels like betrayal. lol
I think that Ethereum is unlikely to fall to such a low price. Now that bitcoin prices have risen, I believe that the increase in bitcoin prices will drive up the price of Ethereum. Ethereum ranks second in cryptocurrency, so I won't believe it will fall so low.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

the fate of the ethereum equals the fate of many another altcoin. even the decrease that occurred not too small in value. It would be quite risky If you have altcoin as an investment. at the very least should actually be able to read the situation and also took the opportunity to get profit.
I find this matter very ridiculous that when the price fall and rise of BTC directly affect the price of ETH.
When this system will be stopped then it will be safe and more stable to deal with ETH.
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

The ethereum is very dependent on bitcoin because it now does not exactly fall because bitcoin is growing. The ethereum simply waits for a command from bitcoin to grow. The etherium now definitely will not fall to it there is no sense.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

I think that Ethereum is unlikely to fall to such a low price. Now that bitcoin prices have risen, I believe that the increase in bitcoin prices will drive up the price of Ethereum. Ethereum ranks second in cryptocurrency, so I won't believe it will fall so low.
bitcoin and altcoin have risen sharply in the past few days. But ETH can not go up because people constantly sell and make it always under 300$. It is very likely that ETH will continue to fall I'm waiting for ETH at 200$ to buy it

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

bitcoin and altcoin have risen sharply in the past few days. But ETH can not go up because people constantly sell and make it always under 300$. It is very likely that ETH will continue to fall I'm waiting for ETH at 200$ to buy it
I dont really think that it will drop that as low as 70$. Ethereum is such a good coin everytime it falls, it can overcome so easily even do in its greatest downfalls. Dont underestimate the ability of ethereum. Infact, I'm thinking that it would be great in future. It will have bright future.

Y U MAD AT ME
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest pizza

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1790

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

ETH is a very strong altcoin and a stable price. although currently ETH has decreased and returned to prices in 2017. ETH in the last 3 years has experienced a tremendous increase. just waiting for the ETH moment to rise, when BTC rises and stabilizes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:52:30 AM

If eth goes below 100$, it wouldn't be economical for miners to waist their power and graphic cards to mine it and it would be a big problem coz that then transaction time would be long and it affects on network difficulty, eth is going to change its algorithm to POS soon from POW, and it might help it!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

It is possible that the price of eth can recover but it does not seem to be following the recovery trend of bitcoin very well which is not good to see. We really just need the demand on ethereum to go up, if it does then the price of the coin can go up too. It does look like there is some behind the scenes manipulation going on and someone is just trying to buy as much eth as they can for really cheap prices.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

No, prices below $ 250 are excluded, the trend of the market is rising, and soon the adoption of bitcoin ETF, which is likely to build a lot of manipulation. So, do not take the current fall as a total collapse. Everything will be fine.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

I also believe that $ 70 is an unreal price level for ethereum. With the mining cost at $ 150, it's unlikely that the price of ether will fall below this mark. I think it will be rapidly bought at a price of $ 200-250, which will cause a chain reaction. Even current price is really great offer!

Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

He's just showing his true self.
Those top that we saw six months ago, he never will restore.
That's my personal opinion.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
anil_saini01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

No way eth is falling to this level of 70$. Yes many people want it to be there as they want to fill their bags with it but its coming down much from its current levels and is looking stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: