Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2829 times)
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

yeah, the crypto is dangerous but with me if i care i can prevent it.
you can earn more money from the crypto, it can get so much profit from it. in bad side with wrong decision you can lost so much money or lost all you have.
so just care and find out so more before take a decision

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

I think crypto is not dangerous but the dangerous thing is excessive negative thinking in us, because it can create panic that can make us fall. And a lack of knowledge about crypto currencies will also be a big risk.

Crypto is dangerous because they are too greedy and ambitious, they don't have enough experience and just think of getting big profits, but when prices go down they are easy to panic, crypto is a high risk investment so we have to be wise.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Subwooferred

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:57:09 PM

I wouldn't put it exactly this way... It's definitely risky. On the other hand, what isn't?
Even usual food could be dangerous because of potential choking, food poisoning, etc.
I believe before getting into crypto people must learn the basics of security. Of course, we can also learn it after we start trading crypto, but it might prove to be too expensive in the end...
vertolesrix

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:00:14 PM

Hell yes! I invested in Bitcoin thinking that it’s price gonna increase, after waking up today I looked at it and it has decrease!
Omg, don’t know what to expect from this coin.
It can be very dangerous if you invest big amount of money!
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:04:00 PM

Hell yes! I invested in Bitcoin thinking that it’s price gonna increase, after waking up today I looked at it and it has decrease!
Omg, don’t know what to expect from this coin.
It can be very dangerous if you invest big amount of money!
patient, maybe that's all I can say, because conditions the market are not good,
if you really believe bitcoin will be good then you don't have to panic, because panic will only make things worse

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

If you watch a television program called  a thousand  ways  to die, you will agree with me that with wrong applications virtually every thing on planet earth is dangerous. Cryptocurrency is only dangerous if its misuse.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

Dangerous is already ignorance, dear
Simply because it might destroy everything
So we're always calling here to learn first and foremost when it comes to money.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

I think crypto is not dangerous as long you have the right application and address where to go. It needs also knowledge before engaging in such thing like crypto. There are lots of things to learn just like the process and how it works. It needs also trsut and patient as you go on and it needs to monitor in order to keep track the happenings.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

Bro, Bitcoin is a long term investment. If you try to trade without knowing what you're doing you will lose.

The foolproof recipe to trade is don't sell on lose. Even if you were one of those who bought Bitcoin when it was $19k each, hold until it increases and you don't lose anything - And reach only profits.

People lose only due to their impatience. Like you said 70% emotions is accurate, i would call it controlling your emotions though, to clarify. The one who control his emotions control his own life.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

If you are smart to handle your investment in crypto currency then no need to be worried about because you know already the trend of crypto currency's the price will up and down. And for me crypto currency is not dangerous its depend the investor's how they manages their investment in crypto currency, panic is the worst thing.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

2017 and 2018 are indeed different in electability and around crypto prices. I am amazed and touched by your efforts. as students who learn to live independently. do not easily despair, failure is the beginning of success that you will begin. the value loss you have is common in crypto. it looks like you have to change patience from 10% to 50%, reduce emotions to 30%. keep the spirit !!!!
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

I think crypto is not dangerous as long you have the right application and address where to go. It needs also knowledge before engaging in such thing like crypto. There are lots of things to learn just like the process and how it works. It needs also trsut and patient as you go on and it needs to monitor in order to keep track the happenings.
Actually if you know nothing in crypto it is really dangerous. Entering in crypto without knowledge will definitely gives you loses. Learn to earn a better techniques in crypto.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
IndoUSminus

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:05:48 AM

I wouldn't put it exactly this way... It's definitely risky. On the other hand, what isn't?
Even usual food could be dangerous because of potential choking, food poisoning, etc.
I believe before getting into crypto people must learn the basics of security. Of course, we can also learn it after we start trading crypto, but it might prove to be too expensive in the end...

I agree. It's not that "dangerous" if you know the basic security rules to work with it.
Fiat could be too dangerous, too. For example, in many cities, if you go for a walk with a lot of cash in your pockets in certain neighborhoods, you might even get killed. That's how dangerous fiat is.
So, instead of saying it's "dangerous," read the security rules first and you're going to be fine.
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:14:08 AM

Actually if you know nothing in crypto it is really dangerous. Entering in crypto without knowledge will definitely gives you loses. Learn to earn a better techniques in crypto.
people who really understand cryptocurrency who will understand that cryptocurrency is very influential and can also help. unfortunately they did not get knowledge about it
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:27:25 AM

We have different view in cryptos. It is truly dangerous to enter cryptocurrency but its up to us how we can handle the danger that may come our way. Improving our knowledge about cryptocurrency may help us in facing the danger that may come.
Crypto is risky, the right word to describe it but not dangerous. Being dangerous has wide meaning that is not good to used for crypto because it may not be created if this can put our life on danger. Crypto is helpful for us in any manner on how we handle it so that we can earn and invest on it. It is risky because the price sometimes high, sometimes low, it is on your hand how you survive and gain profit from it and avoid losses.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

I think it is dangerous or not that crypto depends on ourselves, if we have sufficient knowledge about the crypto world and broad knowledge about crypto we might be able to anticipate these dangerous things. Crypto can be said to be dangerous if there are certain people who are not responsible for doing negative things. But if we are all aware of each other, maybe something like that won't happen.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:21:44 AM

As a student i think you still not ready for something like this. Especially if you still afraid of loss money in trading. If need suggestion, maybe my suggestion is keep study first, learn to earn money when you really ready to do it

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Finnong

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:28:37 AM

Don’t blame your failures to crypto. Managing things in life is based on your own decisions and actions, if you fail you must assess yourself and your actions. Learning from your failures is the most inportant thing because it helps you to become better.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:35:45 AM

Cars are dangerous. Cricket bats are dangerous. Bread knives are dangerous. Anything is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing and are reckless with them. When you trade you're essentially gambling so people need to realize that because we all know gambling can be dangerous too and if you're reckless or don't know what you're doing then you can lose your investment very quickly, but this isn't limited to bitcoin or crypto. It applies to all investments and people need to realize crypto isn't a magical money making system.
I agree. Everything that we used are dangerous when we have no knowledge about the proper use of it and how to handle it correctly. Doing things need enough knowledge because stupidity cannot help you to achieve your goal. Crypto is dangerous but if you know who to work from it and make it grow, it can be lessen. Danger is always there, it depends on us how to avoid it.
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:56:49 AM

Cars are dangerous. Cricket bats are dangerous. Bread knives are dangerous. Anything is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing and are reckless with them. When you trade you're essentially gambling so people need to realize that because we all know gambling can be dangerous too and if you're reckless or don't know what you're doing then you can lose your investment very quickly, but this isn't limited to bitcoin or crypto. It applies to all investments and people need to realize crypto isn't a magical money making system.

Crypto is dangerous, depending on our perspective on a problem, the community is very aware that crypto is just a product and a product can be dangerous or profitable depending on whose hands, we have to look at the good side of the crypto currency system that offers many conveniences for business, especially the ease of transactions that must be used by us, because the currency that we must use in the transaction does not seek profit from the movement of the currency's selling value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: