Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 20,000 ARCD tokens  (Read 148 times)
havarti (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

I bought ARCD (Arcade City) during their ICO - 20,000 tokens. Arcade City is a ride sharing project that plans to compete against Uber and Lyft and has an established operations in Austin, Texas and many other various cities around the world. The token is not trading on an exchange yet but will be soon according to their whitepaper. You can find info on this project at arcade.city.

I'll trade these tokens for another crypto. I'm trying to accumulate a certain number of VeChain cryptos to become eligible for a VeChain masternode hence, the reason I'm selling/trading my ARCD tokens.

PM me if you want to trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GS-DAG
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

I am classed as a Newbie Havarti so can't PM you. Please PM me I believe I can help.

Regards GS-DAG
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

I bought ARCD (Arcade City) during their ICO - 20,000 tokens. Arcade City is a ride sharing project that plans to compete against Uber and Lyft and has an established operations in Austin, Texas and many other various cities around the world. The token is not trading on an exchange yet but will be soon according to their whitepaper. You can find info on this project at arcade.city.

I'll trade these tokens for another crypto. I'm trying to accumulate a certain number of VeChain cryptos to become eligible for a VeChain masternode hence, the reason I'm selling/trading my ARCD tokens.

PM me if you want to trade.

There is another section for that. And you didnt specify what price are you looking for and what currency?

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: