Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 09:07:33 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Merit  (Read 175 times)
cruelmes

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

Hello guys i am out of idea to make post to get merit .  so can some one give suggestion what post that you need ? any idea accepted thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

Alfa-Enzo Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:12:31 AM

0 merit and already out of ideas for merit?  Shocked
I did check your posts a bit and it's not too bad, weird how noone gave you any yet. or well, you seem to have made a few "big informative" posts, and beyond that mostly bounties/altcoin section - maybe the issue is if you solely go looking for merit, you won't find any? what if you just try to enjoy some discussions and make constructive and useful posts in existing forums(avoid mgea threads and well, altcoin section)! I only got one sendable merit left so I'll wait and see what you end up doing!

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Retty

Activity: 112
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:31:07 AM

The vast majority of your posts are for bounties. Thats why.

Yes there are a few posts in there that someone may find useful, other than that its mainly bounty posts...what are generally frowned upon.
cruelmes

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:48:33 AM

The vast majority of your posts are for bounties. Thats why.

Yes there are a few posts in there that someone may find useful, other than that its mainly bounty posts...what are generally frowned upon.

okay.  so i need to stop bounty now is that what you mean?
cruelmes

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:50:08 AM

0 merit and already out of ideas for merit?  Shocked
I did check your posts a bit and it's not too bad, weird how noone gave you any yet. or well, you seem to have made a few "big informative" posts, and beyond that mostly bounties/altcoin section - maybe the issue is if you solely go looking for merit, you won't find any? what if you just try to enjoy some discussions and make constructive and useful posts in existing forums(avoid mgea threads and well, altcoin section)! I only got one sendable merit left so I'll wait and see what you end up doing!

well i will try,  what do you mean mgea threads?
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

<3 Vanity Addresses :)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:52:06 AM

I did check your posts a bit and it's not too bad, weird how noone gave you any yet. or well, you seem to have made a few "big informative" posts, and beyond that mostly bounties/altcoin section - maybe the issue is if you solely go looking for merit, you won't find any? what if you just try to enjoy some discussions
Agree here, especially this last sentence. If you keep watching your merit count to see if you got any already or not it will be nerve wracking and counter productive.
Just enjoy helping/discussing this great technology which is Bitcoin merit will fall from the sky when you at least expect it Smiley

petyang12

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:52:48 AM

It is indeed more on bounty rather than helping to other users out there. About ideas on how to earn merit is to create useful content and high quality posts. Create a topic that's not been discussed or created in bitcointalk, avoid posting topic crying about merit or they won't merit you at all. Don't focus on earning merits but focus on helping others and i'm sure merit will come.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MagicByt3

Activity: 53
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:55:25 AM

You will find being helpfull and posting good content and people will credit you with some merit for this.

As you know there is a lot of people trying to gain merit for what ever reason,  just make sure you post your own content all the time and help others where you can and you should see your number rise in time.

cruelmes

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:25:46 AM

You will find being helpfull and posting good content and people will credit you with some merit for this.

As you know there is a lot of people trying to gain merit for what ever reason,  just make sure you post your own content all the time and help others where you can and you should see your number rise in time.

you alredy get 7 .wut
r1s2g3

Activity: 294
Merit: 67

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

you alredy get 7 .wut

Do not do "wut" , but instead try to see why that user got the Merit.  Try to find out what is the difference between Merited post and the post you are making.
Below url will help you to understand better.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats

I will say do not carried away by thinking Merit but analyze what you can improve by seeing the Merited posts.

mjglqw

Activity: 700
Merit: 390

https://coinsources.io/

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

Here's a tip. If you actually know enough about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general and make topics/replies decently, then you wouldn't need to even try to earn merit. People will give you merit organically simply because of your contributions.

Not saying that your content are crap though. Haven't checked your post history so no comment on that. Chances are, you're content aren't bad; probably just too generic.

cruelmes

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:06:40 AM

you alredy get 7 .wut

Do not do "wut" , but instead try to see why that user got the Merit.  Try to find out what is the difference between Merited post and the post you are making.
Below url will help you to understand better.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats

I will say do not carried away by thinking Merit but analyze what you can improve by seeing the Merited posts.

Tbh i see that guy post i ddnt see any reason he get merit.
cruelmes

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:08:38 AM

Here's a tip. If you actually know enough about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general and make topics/replies decently, then you wouldn't need to even try to earn merit. People will give you merit organically simply because of your contributions.

Not saying that your content are crap though. Haven't checked your post history so no comment on that. Chances are, you're content aren't bad; probably just too generic.
ok thanks
r1s2g3

Activity: 294
Merit: 67

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

Really ??  Then I wish you Good luck Einstein.

Claude62234567

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

I did check your posts a bit and it's not too bad, weird how noone gave you any yet. or well, you seem to have made a few "big informative" posts, and beyond that mostly bounties/altcoin section - maybe the issue is if you solely go looking for merit, you won't find any? what if you just try to enjoy some discussions
Agree here, especially this last sentence. If you keep watching your merit count to see if you got any already or not it will be nerve wracking and counter productive.
Just enjoy helping/discussing this great technology which is Bitcoin merit will fall from the sky when you at least expect it Smiley
This is a good post because we know that many here are begging for their services! No, it won't take you anywhere !! Members work hard for their good by actually taking the time to post something with quality and something that will help someone. Of course, it's the easiest way to get a reward, but many don't understand it or they just don't want to take the time to write quality posts because all they care about is getting points and activity ratings!
cruelmes

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

Really ??  Then I wish you Good luck Einstein.

So can u please explain?  am i miss something?  Ups okay my bad SORRY
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1060

wapinter bounty http://t.me/wapinter

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

okay.  so i need to stop bounty now is that what you mean?
Not really, posting on bounties is fine when it comes to earning merits you have to make posts on different parts of the forum because no one will merit your bounty application. Put more effort in your posts because I see that most of them are 1 liner i'm not saying that 1 liner posts are bad it's just that you need to put some thought in to your posts. I notice that you also post in your local board if you're more comfortable using your native language then stick with it so you can improve your post quality.

So can u please explain?  am i miss something?  Ups okay my bad SORRY
Check his merit history so you'll know why he received merits for his posts.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
mu_enrico
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 146

Indonesia Patrol Squad

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

Hello guys i am out of idea to make post to get merit .  so can some one give suggestion what post that you need ? any idea accepted thanks
You must be shitting me, mate! I thought I recently created a long post on how a newbie can get some merit.
Here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4932316.0

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Myeth1

Activity: 39
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

You must be shitting me, mate! I thought I recently created a long post on how a newbie can get some merit.
Here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4932316.0

Yeah i think you have some idea on how to earn merit but the truth is its really hard to earn some. Ive read and searched this forum because Ive learned that some high ranking can also give you merits with some tasks but have not seen one. You are absolutely right about making friends here, but I dont think they will give merits for any reason though. Just hope that someone will stumble upon your posts and like it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FXPay.IO ║ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem (https://fxpay.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
angel55

Activity: 336
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

It depends a lot on what section you post in and if it is a mega thread.  Altcoin boards usually don't get merited as much as the other boards.  Also I wouldn't expect much merit in those threads with 50+ pages which no one has the time to read.

Your posts don't have to be an essay but they should be relevant and informative, it also helps to be humorous from what I've seen.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.