Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading?  (Read 34658 times)
Moonblock

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

Hi

Here are five tips that you may find useful:

1. Trade only an amount that you can afford to lose, and never put your "food money" on trading. (In Crypto or any other market)
2. Do not connect emotionally with any of your trades, regardless of whether you lose or win.
3. Only knowledge will give you confidence, so do your job.  You know what they say: First learn, then earn.
4. Find the platform that best fulfills your needs and strategies.
5. Even the most experienced traders will always feel a little bit of fear. It is entirely reasonable, so learn how to deal with it and find the way for it not to be a factor in your decision-making process.

Above all, always make well-educated decisions, engage the market, and use the tools it offers. Amazing advances are being developed 24/7; MOONBLOCK is developing disruptive, relevant, and SMART tools that will bring all the market data to your fingertips.
Check them out at www.moonblock.ai
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

We have many guide lines to learn about starting trading but you just need to read this topic because many people have learned to trade and start trading Just read here in the forum anything you want.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.
I fear you may not be going to profit more from day trading as you may need high capital in order to earn better results and you need to have better experience, knowledge, and skills to go for it you may try with small amounts of capital to gain those experience and knowledge, there are risks for day trading so be wary most especially for cryptocurrency due to its fluctuations, gain and build confidence by starting with legitimate coins like bitcoin, eth and more you will overcome that fear.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.
Hey, At first you need to learn about trading. So you can take help from any expert trader, youtube or you can join any telegram group for learning about trading. After learning you can start trading.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

Best advice is for you to get started and then see for yourself how far you can go

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

Trading is not that much harder,it is just buying and selling the crypto currencies so you don't have to be afraid of doing this and also be strong on your decision and don't look at your losses it is just a lesson and move on to find the better strategy.Remember that you are not a loser until you loset your self confidence of getting successful into something.

On bear market time we cannot accept the price changes and price fall we see in the market mate.
I see the people invest and wait for some months to take some returns so finally they will get the reply from the marketplace movement. As the same side investment and demand will increase accordingly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

Why you afraid?
At first some question comes into front.
1) Lose my money
2) Time killer but not productive,
3) I will not make profit
I think these issues are bugging on your head.  Bitcoin is now global currency . A lot of international marketplace allow BTC right now. So there is no chance to lose your money. Obviously there need some time to make profit. But undoubtedly you make profit. I want to give some tips for the newbie of cryptocurrency. At first you should invest very small amount. Before come to trade you need huge study about market tendency, about the coin price.
Where you invest what was its previous history. How much you should keep hold
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

Trading, both with short/long term goals is indeed a little complicated. Because in this case first of all you are required to do and understand fundamental and technical analysis. Second, you can also do it by understanding the trends that are or are happening, maybe in this way, your trading will be felt to be very easy (not complicated), rather than the first.

Best advice is for you to get started and then see for yourself how far you can go

If we experience a loss, make it all as a provision of experience which can spur our enthusiasm to achieve success in trading, which the goal so that we avoid the same losses.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:50:24 PM

Although the fear makes you feel anxious in the transaction Bitcoin. We can control emotions by not being too greedy to try to engage in trading, if you are not sure about the market, it is better to wait or delay the transaction. Set a daily goal, place a position if it is on target and know how to make a hole.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

To begin trading is not so difficult as it seems to you. The best choice for you is to open a demo account on which you will be able to begin trading without any risk. Also you can begin trading with so small amount of money which you may lose without any problems for your family's budget. I think that it is normally that you are hesitating because trading is something new for you and of course it is a risky activity where you can lose your money and time. By the way ask yourself, do you really want to be a trader? Do you really need to trade? If you are not sure I think you would rather not begin trading at all because it is likely that trading is not suitable activity for your.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

The fear of making a mistake is something every trader has, especially at the beginning. One way to help with that is by reading as much as possible to try t understand when you should and shouldn't trade, what are the main indicators of a bull or a bear, and also gut instinct too. Best way though is to familiarize yourself with trading and do some small ones.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

First you need to start learning all the necessary information. I started with the study of technical analysis, because I believe that this is the basis on which knowledge must be built further. Next I became interested in candlestick analysis. I studied different patterns. Further I studied trading indicators. I started to practice at the stage of studying technical analysis. I just tried to make a deal for 8$, then for 20$, then for 50$ and 100$. I fixed my knowledge with practice. Nothing is very difficult in this no. If you have all the necessary knowledge, then you will not have to be afraid, especially since you will start your practice with small amount.

Just do this!
Wink

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

When you want to gain something you should have ready to loss some too, it is the basic principle of life, but the wiser you are the more you will gain the less you will lose, but if you're stupid you will lose more than gaining.So you should accept the risk when you want to trade but first you have to learn the basics.

Never ever buy when it is high because you will suffer from the stress of waiting before you will sell it in a higher price or you will just have to sell it forcefully even at a small price, specially you will need it daily.

There are thread here that will help you to trade and the basics of how to how not to just hit that search bar button and search or go to google.

uchiikina14 (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

To begin trading is not so difficult as it seems to you. The best choice for you is to open a demo account on which you will be able to begin trading without any risk. Also you can begin trading with so small amount of money which you may lose without any problems for your family's budget. I think that it is normally that you are hesitating because trading is something new for you and of course it is a risky activity where you can lose your money and time. By the way ask yourself, do you really want to be a trader? Do you really need to trade? If you are not sure I think you would rather not begin trading at all because it is likely that trading is not suitable activity for your.

I am doing trading already, but my point here is I want to make a money with the dump price in the market that is the only thing I want to know I heard from others that they still make profit even if the market price is dump. They are also saying that you can still make a profit. But for me how they can do that thing?
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

I think you need a big capital to make short term trading its not easy and I think don't rely your daily income in crypto because you don't any assurance that you will win always. Many people having fear it comes to trading in crypto if you want to over come that you need to have many ideas and strategy. And you need study more about trading because it's not easy to put a money without any assurance that your money will come back triple.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
BibitBot

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

Trade and fear are not compatible. Be confident and start earning. However, remember that trading is always a risk, so while you are a beginner, do not make it the main source of income. You will begin to earn large amounts gradually, you need time and patience. Now choose the coin on which you want to earn, the earning strategy and think about how much money you are willing to invest in this coin
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

Firstly, it is very important to understand crypto market cannot be used for meeting your daily needs as it is very uncertain and risky market. Second, you should invest in the market only if you can afford to lose that amount. So if you are really interested and willing to take these risks only then invest in this market. If you have fear of losing money, start with small amount and don’t take many risks in the hope of a better opportunity.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Overcoming the fear of trading requires constant experience, such as trying to buy and store coins and changing the daily observing market to once a week!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Overcoming the fear of trading requires constant experience, such as trying to buy and store coins and changing the daily observing market to once a week!

Also, have the proper expectations to begin with. Fear of losing is the most common thing that everyone deals with and you have to make yourself undrstand that it's inevitable. Once you accept that losses are part of trading, i think your prespective of trading will be a bit different.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

I think to be able to overcome the fear you have, you can do other useful activities for example, you can do activities with your wife or family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: