Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵[ANN][updated] AllGamesCoin(XAGC) Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain!  (Read 16816 times)
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain !

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

I am very optimistic about your project,but I want to know that your follow-up development design is not just a roadmap
The core of our subsequent development is TrustDB. Its goal is to build a performance-efficient secondary public blockchain. We have conducted a feasibility study and will follow up on the progress of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timenewroyal

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:33:44 AM

Will we be able to buy the token on the site or will we have to go through an exchange?
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Will we be able to buy the token on the site or will we have to go through an exchange?

You can join our Discord, we have trading channel, public-sale, activity reward. We will soon list on exchange.

https://discordapp.com/invite/472Gpge
amey.pro
Copper Member

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:00:08 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 10:07:08 PM by amey.pro

AllGamesCoin has been listed on Pool Explorer
Mining stats from all pools in real time: https://poolexplorer.com/coin/5085
Y.Jody

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

I am very optimistic about your project,but I want to know that your follow-up development design is not just a roadmap
The core of our subsequent development is TrustDB. Its goal is to build a performance-efficient secondary public blockchain. We have conducted a feasibility study and will follow up on the progress of the project.
Thank you for your explanation. I don’t understand what is trustDB. Can you tell me in detail?
kcw1099

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:41:46 AM

Really like this project
banivur

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:54:45 AM

Can you tell more about Player Autonomy?
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:03:44 AM

Thank you for your explanation. I don’t understand what is trustDB. Can you tell me in detail?

After we complete the public blockchain, we will focus on developing the TrustDB for game asset storage, game token distribution, and game rules notarization. Traditional centralized storage is efficient, but it is not credible; decentralized storage can apply trusted storage, but it reduces efficiency. The TrustDB that we create for the game will use a hybrid solution. It separates the data blockchain from the public blockchain and at the same time it is compatible with a centralized database.

The overall architecture of a trusted database solution is divided into three layers:

The first layer, the AllGameCoin public blockchain provides a foundation of trust and economic for system operation.
The second layer, the data layer provides decentralized and centralized storage of large amounts of data, and stores trusted flag in the public blockchain.
The third layer is about the application layer. On the basis of the public and data layers, it will create high-use, scalable applications, such as: store game asset, release game token, identify game rules and so on.
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

Really like this project

Thanks for your like
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:06:10 AM

Can you tell more about Player Autonomy?
The gaming industry has always been top-down management. Game contents and rules are determined by the game developer, and the player have to approve the game content by default.
The AllGameCoin System will establish a platform for players to automate. Players can influence and manage game decisions by voting and paying.
1.   Voting Management
Both game developers and XAGC holders can make changes to the game content. The token share of the XAGC holder will be converted into voting rights. All game developers who follow the AllGameCoin System protocol should implement the revised opinion after voting.
2.   Payment Management
Game developers want to develop a new game or a new DLC, or players want developers to launch a game sequel, but developers are afraid to start the project because of market risks. At this time, the payment management method can be used, and the player pays the XAGC for the content or the decision. When the XAGC of the payment reaches the expected value, the game developer who follows the AllGameCoin System protocol can start the project.
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

Payouts on official pool doesn't work. I have much more than 0.001.
Please contact us in Discord and we will check for you.
https://discordapp.com/invite/472Gpge
lozmangames

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

Video how, where and how to break the currency AllGamesCoin (XGAC) (rus): https://youtu.be/Q2vwDnGMJxA
karl_kauffmann

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

CoinToMine.Today

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added AllGamesCoin (XAGC) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

AllGamesCoin (XAGC)

ShitToMine - AllGamesCoin (XAGC)

CointToMine.Today The Swiss Army Knife For Miner... Mining Calculator, Mining Stats & Graph
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

Video how, where and how to break the currency AllGamesCoin (XGAC) (rus): https://youtu.be/Q2vwDnGMJxA
Thank you for your video, very great! This can help the development of the project. A small suggestion, the symbol of the project is XAGC, to avoid misunderstanding.
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added AllGamesCoin (XAGC) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

AllGamesCoin (XAGC)

ShitToMine - AllGamesCoin (XAGC)

Thank you for your page. We will add it.
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

NEW POOL

Payouts 1 hours, Fees 0.5%

https://dagpool.net

-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://dagpool.net:3636 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=XAGC

Add to offical web site http://allgamescoin.org/mining
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

This project has a great potential to grow bigger than expected soon! i am very happy to be an early adopter of this project though it can help a lot for beginners like me.
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

This project has a great potential to grow bigger than expected soon! i am very happy to be an early adopter of this project though it can help a lot for beginners like me.

Thank you very much for your affirmation. I hope that with the joint efforts of the team and the community, we can complete the planned functions as scheduled and become a blockchain that affects the game industry.
qwerty888

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

Interesting project. Already started mining.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

projects with game concepts are indeed very interesting especially if managed by a great team, success will be more easily achieved, hopefully in the future this project will get more support.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: