Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One More Company Joined ASIC Miner Competition - PandaMiner  (Read 740 times)
PandaMiner@official (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 09:20:14 AM by frodocooper

Has performance and efficiency info been released yet?

The performance and efficiency will be released within 1 month. At that time, I will upload all specs in this post. Please keep on following us.

Do they come with a free fire extinguisher?  Wink

Hi, The product problem like catching the fire as you said may be caused by quality problem or power supply. A very small number of our initial products were faced with the problem at last year and after that we have updated the product and power supply. Then we can promise that there are no relevant complaints about it.
Here is an updated video review from Voskcoin, please check here to know more about our products: https://youtu.be/XQhoxnO3Mdk
If you have any problems, welcome to contact us directly via Email: official@pandaminer.com

While you are already addressing criticism, I would recommend overhauling your customer service and make promise to not demand more money from customers who already fully paid for hardware as you did previously. Honoring warranty claims would also be a respectable thing to do.

Thanks for your suggestions. Our customer service really has a lot to improve. And about the maintenance costs, a 180 days warranty period is provided. After the warranty period, miners can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.

More information,contact official@pandaminer.com
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1197
Merit: 579

OGRaccoon

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:06:02 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 08:59:04 PM by frodocooper

Thanks for the reply Pandaminer look forward to seeing them hitting the market!

Raccoon Stuff
PandaMiner@official (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 04:12:05 AM by frodocooper

Thanks for the reply Pandaminer look forward to seeing them hitting the market!

Wow, thanks for your support~

aswithin

Activity: 23
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

The company will release a variety of Bitcoin miners during Q3-Q4 quarters.

Presume that's Q3/4 of this year (2018) right?  Seeing as we're now in Q3 - any idea when we'll know more on your product offerings?

thanks!
PandaMiner@official (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 11:30:13 PM by frodocooper

Presume that's Q3/4 of this year (2018) right?  Seeing as we're now in Q3 - any idea when we'll know more on your product offerings?

Hi, we will release our 12nm miner on October. At that time, we will hold new product release even and miner summit in Shenzhen, China.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: