Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all new coins are down? just look at this impotant data:  (Read 2110 times)
mentoss (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:36:20 PM

with over 3.6 million$ already invested, and over 28,000 investors and growing rate by 7% each day!
DO NOT MISS OUT!
Please read how easily it is to get 5% on your bitcoins per day and up to 1800$ a day after 60 days of investing, over 28,000 have already joind with bitcoin
and invested over 3.6$million $ , this is a fact!
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS CHANCE!

they are not waiting for the market to come back!
every one of the 2800o pepole who joind is making his earinings each day no matter how much dodge is down or litcoin has lost.

so what is Leancy?

https://leancy.com/~bobyman

specializes in IT industry investment management, including investing in startups as well as crowdfunding and fundraising projects.

LEANCY offers a unique opportunity to make money while helping innovative IT projects come alive!

Leancy is a HYIP(High Yield Investment Program)
on the internet has always been a risky deal. but with the introduction
of bitcoin, it also became easier.
Easier to get paid FAST!

How Does It Work:
Leancy - https://leancy.com/~bobyman works this way:
you put in at least 10USD (Money transfer or bitcoin) and it give you back 2-5 PRECENT PER DAY!
yes, per day!
untill it reaches an accrued celling of 50% profit/ at which point it sends the whole package investment + profit right back to you.
that only happens at the end of each cycle which lasts a month. or hen the 50% profit is reached.
but..you dont have to wait!
the money start to accumulate in your account from the second it get received. and you can watch it grow by the second on the site's dashboard! you can start withdrwing money from the first dollar accumulated!

* Earn 5% a day on your bitcoinsBTC or other deposits.

* Your investment matuers at 150% of its value ( but you can put it right back in for another round to earn 50% more interst)

* You can redeposit with interst whenever you want to let it compound.

* You can witgdraw your accued interst at any time, instantly!

* You can invest anywhere from 10$ to 200,000$ and of course from 0.01BTC to 10000BTC

*the more you invest the higher of a multiple you can get of the daily interest rate. so really you can get over 5%.

here is how it looks if you widthraw you deposit and reivest daily after 60 days starting 1000$ first invest (you can invest how many you want and in bitcoins) :
first 30 days:
http://i60.tinypic.com/rmjx9v.jpg
30-60 days:
http://i58.tinypic.com/2yoygsz.jpg

and here are just 2 random days profit i Personlly have made :

http://i60.tinypic.com/25qve3p.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/35i6n0k.jpg

tips for all users of what i did:
*After opning a Free Account: https://leancy.com/~bobyman
*i put in a small initial investment.
* withdraw our initial invesment and.
*left about the initial investment in our wallet. and sent the rest right back in to keep working for us.
*while keeping an eye on the invesment daily. we make sure we dont invest more then what we are willing to lose' and try to reimburse our initial investment on a periodic basis.
*KEEP SMILING!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

*Beware!
here is my warning. a site like this may not last long its been working for 2 months and may last 2 years but not for years to come. be safe. get your initial invesment out, and never put in money that you can not afford to lose!
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddilicious

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:56:05 PM

typical Ponzi theme.

Madoff, are you running this site from the jail?
TiberiuC

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:00:22 PM

Too good to be true, probably a scam.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:15:50 PM

typical Ponzi theme.

Madoff wouldn't be so transparent.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
eddilicious

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:14:59 PM

typical Ponzi theme.

they send investors daily profit / loss report too, as long as you don't claim money back from them.
Nullu

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:27:02 PM

typical Ponzi theme.

they send investors daily profit / loss report too, as long as you don't claim money back from them.

It's a gambling site. Pure and simple. If you invest by the time the website runs out of funds to pay you from the next group of investors, then the site goes down and you're left holding the bag. Someone is always left holding the bag.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:43:08 PM

typical Ponzi theme.

n1 xD
tickytaka

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:22:45 PM

they are instant paying i can tell you that  Smiley

this is 6 hours ago:

http://i59.tinypic.com/28mpg0m.png
Domino

Activity: 662

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:24:58 PM

typical Ponzi theme.

It's a gambling site. Pure and simple. If you invest by the time the website runs out of funds to pay you from the next group of investors, then the site goes down and you're left holding the bag. Someone is always left holding the bag.

+1

momocat

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:18:29 AM

typical Ponzi theme.

Cheesy
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:37:29 AM

typical Ponzi theme.

lol

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:55:54 AM

FTFY

Leancy is a HYIP(High Yield Investment Program)
on the internet has always been a risky deal. but with the introduction
of bitcoin, it also became easier.....

....to scam people and get away with it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bambishok

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:51:42 PM

people can think what they want , but i am with op here.
and on the last 14 days this is what i see first thing in the morning:

http://i61.tinypic.com/34hb6ev.png
princecash

Activity: 154

Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:15:39 PM

This look real good but how long ? all ponzi have short life span. Has any full member here received any payment?

Nullu

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:35:28 PM

people can think what they want , but i am with op here.
and on the last 14 days this is what i see first thing in the morning:

Good for you. Happy gambling.  Smiley

acarterczyz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:52:26 PM

Notice how both the people who posted screenshots have 1 post to their name?
meisareten

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:44:47 PM

must say that i registered using you link.
and when servers where down because to what storage company scam  :(i was sure they where going to disappear with everyones money  Embarrassed.
especially after they lost 300,000$
but everything is up again.. and im totally surprised , seems like they are here for longer then everyone has expected. Smiley
hope how ever invested is doing good, and earning :-)
 Smiley
cheers.
jmdon1

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:59:02 PM

If you're going to post fake information to try and legitimise the appearance of your scam and con people, at least have the sense to pay some members to do it with >1 post count.
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:06:32 PM

If you're going to post fake information to try and legitimise the appearance of your scam and con people, at least have the sense to pay some members to do it with >1 post count.

Lol This

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
meisareten

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:11:05 PM

its not false information: you can click on op link
 https://leancy.com/~bobyman
and read on it on website blog
and also read more then 100 comments on how pepole thank them for A+ service!

:

the site was down for 2 days, after they where back on new server they first payed off every member!
and then went to regular operation.
the blog also shows transcripts of how they where scamed.

Hello, most people from skype chat and facebook already know what happened. I will try to break it down and give all the evidence of what happened in this article.

For those who do not want to read anything. Site is almost work. The following don't work:
- Counter is not fixed, you need to refresh page to see growth.
- Feedback from.
All of these will be fixed in a 24 hours

Mini FAQ by the Incident

ALL PAYMENTS WAS PROCESSED

So. First I need to explain what is server and what is domain name. Server is a remote computer on which site is located physically. Domain is name of the site in the location bar. We’ve bought server and domain from different companies, and as a consequence we have and always had control of the domain leancy.com.

Now the essence of the situation. Yesterday (March 4) without declaring war our site has stopped working (it happened at 9:50 am GMT). We wrote in support of the company with which bought the server (KODDOS):

bc

They did not answer for a long time (we had to create multiple queries) at first. Then they responded and asked us to provide data access to the server that we promptly did. It is common practice as hosting support needs full access to solve most problems on a dedicated server (routing reconfiguring, fixing ssh issues etc).

bc

After providing access administrative password to the site was change within a few minutes. Then he began to change wallets numbers for receiving funds. What we immediately notified KODDOS in an eccentric manner. «The website database was accidentally changed payment system accounts specifically. What the f**k?»

Support (please note: after providing all the data for access!) replied: «What? We did not touch the server. It is a dedicated one.»

bc

This is at least glaring omission. Because they had all the credentials to access and resolve the server issues, but they did nothing. Additionally, the server physically located at them. I do not know whether the server theft is initiative of KODDOS employees Mladlena Marinkovic or Martin. One thing I know for sure. After providing data access to KODDOS support, the server was completely stolen and we no longer have control over it. KODDOS have not taken any attempts to bring us access to the server back.

For technicians I also put screenshot from KODDOS support email and headers copies that was sent to one of our email addresses.

Again for the technically educated people here is full list of evidence:

1. There is fact of correspondence with KODDOS, where they got access to the server data.

2. Remote login to the server can ONLY be obtained with private ssh key. Also you need to know password ssh key encrypted to login.

3. Logging in with just password possible ONLY if you has direct access to server.

4. Of course, theoretically, we could adjust such a situation. But in this case we don’t have one thing: motive. We launched the site again, did a great job — all this would not be necessary if we are rigged this story.

5. KODDOS administration was undertaken exactly 0 attempts to return us control of our server.

Draw your own conclusions.

What we had at 16:30 UTC? The site is fully controlled by scammers from KODDOS. Under our control group were only chats on third-party resources and domain itself. Naturally, we also have backup copies site that created a small secure computer every minute until the server was under our control. Now we need to enclose again some technical details: each server has a unique address (IP), which specifies the domain name (leancy.com). Entries in the domain of IP to which it points are called name servers (NS). The biggest problem is that the change of name server took an average day (the time required for the entire internet learned about changing the IP, which indicates the site). After KODDOS issues, we immediately changed name servers of a domain to scammers version of LEANCY will be unavailable and investors could transfer money scammers. Also we spread information about happened by all social networks, chat rooms, forums, and major leaders.

Well, after such a blow from those whom we just did not expect it, we began a long and painful process of migrating on a different server. Moving such a project as LEANCY is not a homepage transfer. It’s about to buying a new server, DDoS protection, server configuration, configuring DNS, update NS, registration of a new certificate, the unfolding of the backup etc. Here on this and we was needed time, which we wrote in the report: from 2 till 3 days.

We were and still remain online on all available channels.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: