Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Poolerino.com] 0% fee - nothing less! Information and QA thread  (Read 8971 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sonnypayback

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:57:41 PM

one of your top hashers on usde1.  sonnypayback  tried to login but the web page does not populate . it has been two days now. please advise my email

sonnypayback@yahoo.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikellev (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:07:36 AM

one of your top hashers on usde1.  sonnypayback  tried to login but the web page does not populate . it has been two days now. please advise my email

sonnypayback@yahoo.com

As we posted in the forums and twitter + facebook: we were down 72h due to very heavy ddos attack. Had to switch servers and providers.
Back to normal right now! Sorry for that downtime.

Mike
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:55:15 PM

Hi I was wondering if you would be interested in setting up a multipool for Scrypt-N that paid out in GBC.  There would be a bounty for doing this?
kytsou

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:19:48 PM

i can't login and i can't send you mail. my username is the same
mkabatek

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:09:22 PM

As we posted in the forums and twitter + facebook: we were down 72h due to very heavy ddos attack. Had to switch servers and providers.
Back to normal right now! Sorry for that downtime.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Same thing here, cannot login since about yesterday, I type my username and password and it takes me back to the login page. Cannot reset password, or send mail. Help/info greatly appreciated! Much poolerino@!
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:36:34 AM

same thing, can't login.  Can't get email for password reset either. Created new account. entered captcha. Nothing.
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:42:57 AM

Guys I need to know which of our pools wont let you in ?!

doge ? eac ? or one of the other ?
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:00:22 AM

We found out that our webserver had some hickups. Its solved now for every pool.

Sorry for that!

Mike
m1hlm

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:28:12 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 05:23:18 PM by m1hlm

Hello My Account Still Locked I MAIL YOU from 2 July And My Account Still Locked Until NOW Not Respond or email from you website

Username : m1hlm

Pool Dogecoins
Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022

FreshTheGame

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:54:21 PM

me too locked!
m1hlm

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:10:04 AM

Omg Still locked and not respond from Doge poolerino admin T.T
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:33:47 AM

me too locked!

you username pls

Mike
mikexxx

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:22:10 AM

im locked too without any response since 2 weeks

User : mikexhunter

Pool : Dogecoins
brian17

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:43:13 AM

Will CR pool ever be fixed? Seems to be hashing to the rhythm of its own blockchain (forked I assume); can't transfer coins. Not a big deal. I try it every so often just in case it came back to life.
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:44:33 AM

Will CR pool ever be fixed? Seems to be hashing to the rhythm of its own blockchain (forked I assume); can't transfer coins. Not a big deal. I try it every so often just in case it came back to life.

Problem was: We did payout orphaned blocks as there was some fork in the chain. The orphaned were reported to late, so we are in debt of 13 million coins.
I did buy that amount from my own pocket and transfered them to the pool as we speak.

Payouts will run very soon. Im sorry for that.

Mike
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:45:41 AM

im locked too without any response since 2 weeks

User : mikexhunter

Pool : Dogecoins

I unlocked you. Dont know why I got no email, no tweet, no fb msg, no irc nothing from you.

Mike
brian17

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:45:57 PM

Problem was: We did payout orphaned blocks as there was some fork in the chain. The orphaned were reported to late, so we are in debt of 13 million coins.
I did buy that amount from my own pocket and transfered them to the pool as we speak.

Payouts will run very soon. Im sorry for that.

Mike

Mike,

It really sucks that you had to do that but it is appreciated. Not that it will help much at all but I'll bump up my pool donation.

Brian
Skafloc

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:44:46 PM

I have a couple questions about the payout with the PROP. I apologize in advance if its been answered somewhere but the answers I have found led to more questions and I have been googling for a couple days now. I'm also posting this here because most of my mining has been with coin pools at Poolerino.

The way I understand the PROP system is that every time a block is found the miners in the pool get paid based on their shares. With this in mind my questions are:

Do the miners only get paid for their shares if the block is found by the pool they are mining in? I'm assuming this is the case.

If CG miner is telling me that my miners are finding blocks, (not that a new block has been detected but that it found a block for my pool) how long until the dashboard or pool stats reflect the block as found and coins show? I see my hash rates update but nothing else. This was happening with Bumbacoin on Poolerino.

Thanks for your patience guys.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:18:20 AM

Not seeing any USDe in used2.coinium.org  Miner shows hashes. Also, tried to create account on usde.poolerino.org, pool was not full, never got confirmation email, checked all mailboxes and address, no email to verify.

I'm in other poolerion pools and would rather use you guys but, I not going to waste hashs with no return. Please advise, thx...

ID: rjf19

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:20:01 AM

Not seeing any USDe in usde2.poolerino.com  Miner shows hash rates but no coins earned, no transactions.

Also, tried to create account on usde.poolerino.com, pool was not full, never got confirmation email, checked all mailboxes and address, no email to verify.

I'm in other poolerino pools and would rather use you guys but, I not going to waste hashs with no return. Please advise, thx...

ID: rjf19

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: